Begin asking Trump not the "Whats" but the "Hows"

That really didn't answer the question of are equally concerned about getting specifics from Hillary and Bernie. As for Trump that is a major reason why he does better in open primaries where Democrats can vote as well and worse In closed ones where it's just Republicans voting,

If you apply some measure of objectivity, you should have noticed that both Hillary and Bernie HAVE been asked for specificity on their plans and, like those responses or not, both democrats have provided their responses. Trump, on the other hand, has NOT and simply "responds" with such empty slogans like "we will so much that you'll get tired of winning..."
No what they give you is dodges, spin, and vague generalities as all politicians do.

Way to go...

The best response you have is a malicious lie about the other side who you aren't even competing with yet...

I will point out innocent until proven guilty...

What crime are you supposing Clinton is guilty off? Could we see the court verdict in the case...

What lie is that Sheep boi?

Hillary is a career criminal.

I know why you pile of shit leftists like criminals, they embody the ethics you hold.

I kind of knew that staunch right wingers would respond to this thread with a bunch of "WHAT ABOUT OBAMA'S PROMISES????"

Predictable but stupid (as always) because their responses easily prompt this argument:

"If you right wingers are NOT happy with what Obama has (or has not) delivered, why do you want another possible (but unlikely) president do do the SAME???"

(.....and, as a bonus, exactly WHO ran a couple of election cycles with the promises of "jobs, jobs, jobs"??)

Of course, it's way different because, uh, it just is!

Since it seems that both the GOP and big businesses' cabals cannot defeat the ascendancy of Trump, it may be time for the lame media pundits to begin asking HOW Trump will implement the many "promises" that he has made on the stump.

Low intelligence voters have become enamored with the "Make America Great Again" slogans which really mean nothing but demagoguery rants; it is time for Trump to explain the "HOWS" he would convince a lazy and corrupted Congress, the courts and the rest of the world's countries to go along with his rhetoric.

It is time for specificities and not charlatan's promises.
His supporters don't care. Did you hear his press conference last nite? They don't even care about golf and being privileged anymore.

His supporters don't care. Did you hear his press conference last nite? They don't even care about golf and being privileged anymore.

Well, because of that "press conference" last night we DID find out that the best steaks, the best wines, the best magazines and the best "university", ALL seem to have the Trump name attached to them.

Don't you figure that his core support are the same morons who voted Hopey Changey in - twice?

You fringe hacks are a tiny fraction of what it takes to elect someone to national office.

Well, because of that "press conference" last night we DID find out that the best steaks, the best wines, the best magazines and the best "university", ALL seem to have the Trump name attached to them.

Trump branded wine is not very good.

Since it seems that both the GOP and big businesses' cabals cannot defeat the ascendancy of Trump, it may be time for the lame media pundits to begin asking HOW Trump will implement the many "promises" that he has made on the stump.

Low intelligence voters have become enamored with the "Make America Great Again" slogans which really mean nothing but demagoguery rants; it is time for Trump to explain the "HOWS" he would convince a lazy and corrupted Congress, the courts and the rest of the world's countries to go along with his rhetoric.

I don't know that they "don't care." Maybe. But clearly they've concluded the establishment candidates are either not specifying either or just lying in general. And, I agree with them on that.

Trump could give a word for word Hillary answer...and you Libtards would scream he's crazy. Hillary says it...you spread your cheeks.

Trump branded wine is not very good.
Who can tell.

Sniff it....swirl it......sip it...

Some of the most expensive wines taste like shit to me.

Trump could give a word for word Hillary answer...and you Libtards would scream he's crazy. Hillary says it...you spread your cheeks.

Yet another "charming" response from a moronic right winger.

I don't know that they "don't care." Maybe. But clearly they've concluded the establishment candidates are either not specifying either or just lying in general. And, I agree with them on that.
Well, one sounds exactly like Jimmy Swaggert. The other sounds like the Beaver.
Another sounds like a broken record.

Well, I know the CBO looked into his tax plan based on the info on his website. The conclusion was, just his tax plans would create deficits equal to Obama's.
Their question was, how's he going to pay for it? There were no specifics.
Secondly, his knowledge of foreign issues is a disaster and any specifics Trump has given hasn't impressed experts from both sides of the aisle.
The bottom-line? Trump is way short on specifics compared to not only the Dem candidates but also the other GOP candidates. Yet the simple-minded followers just goose-step blindly on.
Fucking amazing.

Who can tell.

I love wine and drink a lot of it.

East Coast wine in general isn't very good. California, France, Chili, and Australia all have perfect wine growing regions. The East Coast weather isn't good for red wine grapes.

Who can tell.

I love wine and drink a lot of it.

East Coast wine in general isn't very good. California, France, Chili, and Australia all have perfect wine growing regions. The East Coast weather isn't good for red wine grapes.
I put it in my Spaghetti. A little sugar, some Chianti, salt, spices, tomatoes, garlic, paste or Marinara and you've got dynamite pasta.

Forum List

Back