Pastor At Church Where Trump Claims Membership Says He Never Walked Through The Doors “Not One Time"

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
Bible Study isn't the same thing as church, you moron.
Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki,
That means he didn't attend church either.
Lady, you need to learn to apply logic to these fake stories.

How in the heck can this guy be Trump's former pastor if he never went to his church in the first place. Answer: This guy is lying.
How the heck does this asshole know if Trump didn't attend another church. BTW, Being a Christian doesn't require fellowship, it requires faith.

And G Dammit how can you SOBs complain about Trump's faith when you support a party that does not allow God in Congress or at your damned conventions?
Trump was on the rolls as a member, that is how Pastor Lewicki could say that. Back in the day, when Norman Vincent Peale was the pastor there, Trump's father dragged the whole family there. Trump's dad was a big fan.

https://www.theroot.com/trumps-former-pastor-he-never-actually-entered-the-chu-1832233472

I am not complaining--as a matter of fact, no one should be surprised by this.

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki,

How in the heck can this guy be Trump's former pastor if he never went to his church in the first place. Answer: This guy is lying.
How the heck does this asshole know if Trump didn't attend another church. BTW, Being a Christian doesn't require fellowship, it requires faith.

And G Dammit how can you SOBs complain about Trump's faith when you support a party that does not allow God in Congress or at your damned conventions?
Trump was on the rolls as a member, that is how Pastor Lewicki could say that. Back in the day, when Norman Vincent Peale was the pastor there, Trump's father dragged the whole family there. Trump's dad was a big fan.

https://www.theroot.com/trumps-former-pastor-he-never-actually-entered-the-chu-1832233472

That's horseshit. You don't get on the rolls until you attend. So either way, that pastor is a liar.

Rump himself was a big fan. I posted a story about that way upthread. Peale seems to have nurtured Rump's incessant self-delusion.

I say "seems to" because we can't tell if Rump was already down that road and Peale just fed it like a bacteria, or if Peale gave him the idea.

WHO GIVES A SHIT

Orange man bad forum please

This statement is quite true.
Many of the idiots in " da belt" are illiterate

Unlike religious Obama who regularly listened to his preacher damn America
Reverend Wright is more patriotic than Trump, since he served in the Marines..then after that, joined the Navy and served on the president's medical team...Trump meanwhile, avoided military service in anyway he could...

But its the "god damned America" part that you snowflakes hate -- but I guarantee you that you have no idea what his speech was about...you have no idea that his speech was about US foreign policy and how its chickens have come home to roost...

Idiots like you would have much preferred it if he simply said God is punishing America because of gays....because blaming gay people for everything is just being a good Christian..

"Weblog: As the World Prays, Falwell and Robertson Blame ACLU, Gays, and Others for 'Deserved' Attack"
The tards think patriotism is service to the Government's agenda. While I respect most who serve on the military, they do so for many reasons. That alone is not patriotism.
Funny how when "patriots" were speaking out against the war in Iraq and how years from now, we will regret it -- funny how people who did that were called traitors, terrorists...

Were those people right back then or not?

And I am still waiting for you to point out any part of Jeremiah's speech that was racist....Unless you folks think a black man who ain't performing a minstrel show to appease white supremacists, is itself racist...

Suddenly church is important to Liberals. How you people keep your bipolar, batshit insane crap straight is nothing short of epic.
Suddenly church ISN'T important to self-proclaimed conservatives? You hang yourself by your own words rightwinger. Not to mention, you have a bad case of...

deflection_explained.jpg
I'm not religious smart ass.

Fake news.

So what?

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.

Trump does not study the Bible.

Christians are not pathological liars.
Christians are not extremely narcissistic
Christians do not worship money
Christians do not commit adultery multiple times
Christians don't cheat people out of money owed multiple times
Christians don't destroy God's Earth
Christians do not punish innocent people

How's that for starters?

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.

How's that for starters?
giphy.gif

Rump himself was a big fan. I posted a story about that way upthread. Peale seems to have nurtured Rump's incessant self-delusion.

I say "seems to" because we can't tell if Rump was already down that road and Peale just fed it like a bacteria, or if Peale gave him the idea.
Fascinating.
I just can't care much, Pogo. Of course Trump didn't attend church. I don't really care much who he admired or what formed him. I just want to sprinkle salt on him and see him slither away.

Fascinating.
I just can't care much, Pogo. Of course Trump didn't attend church. I don't really care much who he admired or what formed him. I just want to sprinkle salt on him and see him slither away.

Libs just don't like the idea that President Trump keeps his spirituality close to the vest, so it can't be attack on a personal level.

Even McCain was brutally attack by libs because of things his spiritual mentor may have said. President Trump learned to protect his friends. Suppose President Trump revealed during the SOTU speech that the Tremendous pastor from San Antonio, John Hagee, was his spiritual advisor, not this doofus from Marble Collegiate? Would that get him any peace? Hell no.

How's that for starters?

Christians commit all those sins and more daily

Moron

Fascinating.
I consider myself a Christian but I've only attended church a few times in the last year. This isn't Islam and Sharia Law where you are forced to prey 5 times/day

Forum List

Back