Pastor At Church Where Trump Claims Membership Says He Never Walked Through The Doors “Not One Time"

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
Bible Study isn't the same thing as church, you moron.

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,

I don't think that anyone thought Trump was a big church goer, so the question is, so what?

Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki,
That means he didn't attend church either.

going to Church is fine and its where the 'pastor' gets his 10 percent cash money as the Plate go by . Imagine If Trump were to 'tithe' properly either by mail or in person --- [yowzah and wow] --- pastor MAY be pizzed that the Trump may not be tithing eh ?? --------------- just saying !!

NEWS FLASH :

Those that voted for Trump voted for him because of one reason and he was not Hillary Clinton...

Simple as that!

The sad thing about this post ^^ is that it's absolutely true. As is the reverse.

That's the paucity of choice we've been reduced to by the Monopoly of the Duopoly. And it's not at all new.

You know it is fact that the only reason millions voted for Trump is because he was not his best friend wife...

So please run someone that Trump can lose to that is not so polarizing that it make Trump appealing to those that pick a candidate like they pick their American Idol favorite...

That's what's required but it ain't up to me. The Duopoly runs everything and keeps any competition away from itself, so it's gonna take a massive shift to Dump the Duopoly. That's how it has to work IMHO.

Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki,
Lady, you need to learn to apply logic to these fake stories.

How in the heck can this guy be Trump's former pastor if he never went to his church in the first place. Answer: This guy is lying.
How the heck does this asshole know if Trump didn't attend another church. BTW, Being a Christian doesn't require fellowship, it requires faith.

And G Dammit how can you SOBs complain about Trump's faith when you support a party that does not allow God in Congress or at your damned conventions?

How in the heck can this guy be Trump's former pastor if he never went to his church in the first place. Answer: This guy is lying.
How the heck does this asshole know if Trump didn't attend another church. BTW, Being a Christian doesn't require fellowship, it requires faith.

And G Dammit how can you SOBs complain about Trump's faith when you support a party that does not allow God in Congress or at your damned conventions?

What the fuck role do "gods" have in government? Or in conventions other than religious ones?

Always think before you hit "Post".

What the fuck role do "gods" have in government? Or in conventions other than religious ones?

--------------------------------------------- i think that you mean , what do God and Religion have to do with USA and its Government eh ?? Because , iran' for example and their 'islamic' government are all about THEIR 'islamic' god and government Pogo .

And once again we see that multiculturalism has failed, if it was ever more than a lie.

Ummmm.... that's not a "whine" Hunior. That's a satirical snark. It's found under the auspices of what we call "humor".

You should break open the piggy bank and go buy you some so you can quit wallowing in hate. That must be a lotta work
THAT is humor. The other is whine

You mean Trump lied? He lied about God? Let me get this straight, Trump lied? About God?

Trump does not read the Bible or any other book
He does not attend church or meet with others to discuss faith

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake
You mean that Mike Pence is a religious hypocrite, right?

Forgive me if this has already been acknowledged, but does the "pastor" have any idea how contradicting he himself sounds here? If our leader has never once been to that church building, in my opinion, the pastor if you can call him one has no ability to honestly say that he was our leader's pastor for five years.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly
So what's your opinion on TRUMP in this matter Holly?

So you know what someone else reads? How do you know?

Religious doesn't mean much to me. Faith and answering the call does. Besides I love President Trump's humor whether it is intentional or not he makes me laugh and smile. Some of his tweets are a blast :auiqs.jpg:It is like he has the haters twisted up in a lil knot and they just can't get out of it.
Lemme give you a hint rightwinger...

"2 Corinthians walk into a bar..."

So......obama was married by his pastor, racist Jeremiah Wright......went to that church for 20 years.....a racist, anti-American church.....Trump supports life...obama supports death.
Sure....according to your white supremacist standard.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

So......obama was married by his pastor, racist Jeremiah Wright......went to that church for 20 years.....a racist, anti-American church.....Trump supports life...obama supports death.
Sure....according to your white supremacist standard.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Obama seemed to be white supremacist to me. His mum was white, and according to the one drop rule, that makes him a honky.

Further, he seemed to adopt many of the honky's ways. Wore suits, ties, the pants were fitted instead of being worn in the sagging African American way with his scrawny behind hanging out.

He was appropriating my culture, I considered that a Microaggression.

Easily fooled? You mean Trump fooled us by picking 2 Conservative Supreme Court judges who were both raised Catholic? Yea man, Trump really fooled us. LMAO. Seriously, end the thread here.
All the Supreme Court Judges are Catholics and/or very supportive of The Roman Catholic Church. Every. Single. One.

That's not by coincidence BTW.

Obama seemed to be white supremacist to me. His mum was white, and according to the one drop rule, that makes him a honky.

Further, he seemed to adopt many of the honky's ways. Wore suits, ties, the pants were fitted instead of being worn in the sagging African American way with his scrawny behind hanging out.

He was appropriating my culture, I considered that a Microaggression.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back