Pastor At Church Where Trump Claims Membership Says He Never Walked Through The Doors “Not One Time"

Suddenly church is important to Liberals. How you people keep your bipolar, batshit insane crap straight is nothing short of epic.
Suddenly church ISN'T important to self-proclaimed conservatives? You hang yourself by your own words rightwinger. Not to mention, you have a bad case of...

deflection_explained.jpg

YOUR idiotology is what has "damned" us. This is why we fight. God is not happy with what the left has taken us.
America's history, and actions is what damned her.

A history she REFUSES to reckon with up to today.

Try again hack.

Of course Trump has never walked through his doors Trump can't get the golf cart through the doors...Like when Pompey could get his elephants through the pomoerium gates of Rome

First, the "pastor" is in no way capable or able to judge Donald Trump's heart, and not especially on the very small thing he said on Twitter about the Bible being studied in school. That he would say so publicly--and out how many times he went to church and Bible study publicly--is repulsive and makes me think much less of him than it does of Trump. But of course, this pastor HATES Trump, possibly as much as He adheres to his faith, and this does not surprise me. Here, from their church website:

A Progressive Theology
Our congregation was founded in living rooms in the 1950s, when the Medlock neighborhood was being established as Atlanta’s new “suburban frontier.” NDPC’s founding members were “dreamers” and “activists,” and the church was ecumenical and open to joint services and fellowship within and outside the immediate community. The church’s first pastor signed Atlanta’s Ministers Manifesto, advocating for racial integration.

North Decatur Presbyterian Church has cultivated an inclusive and progressive Christian theology, with members taking active roles in the civil rights movement, feminism, the antiwar and anti-nuclear movements, environmental awareness, and full equality for the LGBTQ community. Our willingness to promote social change is rooted in a theological vision of a liberating God.

Our Story | North Decatur Presbyterian Church

In short they're a Social Justice church and I can guarantee many of them love Social Justice more than they love Jesus. And therefore, hate Trump more than they love Jesus. When you do not make JESUS the center of your CHRISTIAN church, all kinds of silly business takes over. There, I said it.

Lastly. I do not believe Donald Trump is a Christian. What I DO believe is that he is an advocate for Christianity. So you can throw at me all day long that he is not a Christian and I will agree with you. For the umpteenth time, I did not vote for him to be my pastor, my husband or my son in law, but my president. And in that venue I still think he's doing a very good job.
So called Evangelicals voted for Trump, and are solely responsible for getting him to the Oval Office, despite his racism, bigotry and sacrilegious ways he displayed for 3 years straight before taking that seat. Will you admit that they love their racism more than they love Jesus?

Once again, a self-professed conservative is damning themselves and their side, by their own words.

Try again hack.

Does anyone give a shit??
Trump haters obviously do but as we can see but by the evidence of their own words and acts they generally are a godless bunch.

Satanic TrumPutin feigned being religious during the 2016 campaign by visiting churches & universities, waving his magic Bible around like some relic of his past & telling potentials voters how much his shit didn't stink.

How many other candidates went to the extent that TrumPutin did, waving around a Bible, and at the same time full well knowing that he himself is likely one of the most sinful, most disgusting pieces of human excrement to ever campaign for POTUS by dragging along with him a lie about religion, God, and the Bible into his personal ego trip.
What are you going to say when Mueller reports there was no collusion between Trump and Putin? We all know he didn't.t so you are looking like a fool.
Won't matter. Never has mattered. They just divert to the next lie.

Well at least he didn't attend a church for twenty years, and when it got out that the pastor was an anti american racist. He denied hearing his rants and threw him under the bus. Lol
No one in the current Administration is as American as Reverend Wright. In fact, non of those radical rightwing bastards are fit to tie his shows. But thanks for admitting that Trump is a walking, talking and squawking POS and for being yet, another self-proclaimed conservative to engage in...

deflection_explained.jpg

Last edited:
So you know what someone else reads? How do you know?

Religious doesn't mean much to me. Faith and answering the call does. Besides I love President Trump's humor whether it is intentional or not he makes me laugh and smile. Some of his tweets are a blast :auiqs.jpg:It is like he has the haters twisted up in a lil knot and they just can't get out of it.
Lemme give you a hint rightwinger...

"2 Corinthians walk into a bar..."

:rofl: Touché.

Yanno I suspect the only reason Rump even knows the word "Corinthians" is because of Corinthian columns on buildings. Either that or his barcalounger made of "fine Corinthian leather".

Last edited:
So......obama was married by his pastor, racist Jeremiah Wright......went to that church for 20 years.....a racist, anti-American church.....Trump supports life...obama supports death.
Sure....according to your white supremacist standard.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Obama seemed to be white supremacist to me. His mum was white, and according to the one drop rule, that makes him a honky.

Further, he seemed to adopt many of the honky's ways. Wore suits, ties, the pants were fitted instead of being worn in the sagging African American way with his scrawny behind hanging out.

He was appropriating my culture, I considered that a Microaggression.

Wow
shakehead.gif

And I put this pond scum on Ignore before I saw this shit.

The world wants in this "damned" country by any means necessary.

Why are you here if you think this way?
You mean why was I born?

BTW, according the Bible, "The world" is going to hell, so I don't know what would make you think that that means anything to me.

Man you are a dumb. You should take the "Angel" out your name and just go by "Death." It would be more apropos.

Obama seemed to be white supremacist to me. His mum was white, and according to the one drop rule, that makes him a honky.

Further, he seemed to adopt many of the honky's ways. Wore suits, ties, the pants were fitted instead of being worn in the sagging African American way with his scrawny behind hanging out.

Wow
shakehead.gif

He's a total dunce, over and above his racist views.

Totally irredeemable as a human being.

and Church attendance is a personal choice in the USA and is no one else's business OldLady .
Since when? That's not what the religious right, aka Evangelicals have been selling us for the last 40 plus years.

So you know what someone else reads? How do you know?

Religious doesn't mean much to me. Faith and answering the call does. Besides I love President Trump's humor whether it is intentional or not he makes me laugh and smile. Some of his tweets are a blast :auiqs.jpg:It is like he has the haters twisted up in a lil knot and they just can't get out of it.
Lemme give you a hint rightwinger...

"2 Corinthians walk into a bar..."
Let me give you one.... Matthew 7

Wow
shakehead.gif

He's a total dunce, over and above his racist views.

Totally irredeemable as a human being.
Why don't you apply that to your self? You never did answer my question on your thread about 'white racist'. Why are you such a racist against white people?

So......obama was married by his pastor, racist Jeremiah Wright......went to that church for 20 years.....a racist, anti-American church.....Trump supports life...obama supports death.
Sure....according to your white supremacist standard.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
No......by any standard.

Funny how fuckers like you keep proving that racist rednecks where right. Nobody believed them, but they were right. Why don't you move to South Africa so you can murder white farmers and take their land. I bet you'd get a kick out of that.

Forum List

Back