Pastor At Church Where Trump Claims Membership Says He Never Walked Through The Doors “Not One Time"

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,

First, the "pastor" is in no way capable or able to judge Donald Trump's heart, and not especially on the very small thing he said on Twitter about the Bible being studied in school. That he would say so publicly--and out how many times he went to church and Bible study publicly--is repulsive and makes me think much less of him than it does of Trump. But of course, this pastor HATES Trump, possibly as much as He adheres to his faith, and this does not surprise me. Here, from their church website:

A Progressive Theology
Our congregation was founded in living rooms in the 1950s, when the Medlock neighborhood was being established as Atlanta’s new “suburban frontier.” NDPC’s founding members were “dreamers” and “activists,” and the church was ecumenical and open to joint services and fellowship within and outside the immediate community. The church’s first pastor signed Atlanta’s Ministers Manifesto, advocating for racial integration.

North Decatur Presbyterian Church has cultivated an inclusive and progressive Christian theology, with members taking active roles in the civil rights movement, feminism, the antiwar and anti-nuclear movements, environmental awareness, and full equality for the LGBTQ community. Our willingness to promote social change is rooted in a theological vision of a liberating God.

Our Story | North Decatur Presbyterian Church

In short they're a Social Justice church and I can guarantee many of them love Social Justice more than they love Jesus. And therefore, hate Trump more than they love Jesus. When you do not make JESUS the center of your CHRISTIAN church, all kinds of silly business takes over. There, I said it.

Lastly. I do not believe Donald Trump is a Christian. What I DO believe is that he is an advocate for Christianity. So you can throw at me all day long that he is not a Christian and I will agree with you. For the umpteenth time, I did not vote for him to be my pastor, my husband or my son in law, but my president. And in that venue I still think he's doing a very good job.
Very well put!

Does anyone give a shit??
Trump haters obviously do but as we can see but by the evidence of their own words and acts they generally are a godless bunch.

Satanic TrumPutin feigned being religious during the 2016 campaign by visiting churches & universities, waving his magic Bible around like some relic of his past & telling potentials voters how much his shit didn't stink.

How many other candidates went to the extent that TrumPutin did, waving around a Bible, and at the same time full well knowing that he himself is likely one of the most sinful, most disgusting pieces of human excrement to ever campaign for POTUS by dragging along with him a lie about religion, God, and the Bible into his personal ego trip.
What are you going to say when Mueller reports there was no collusion between Trump and Putin? We all know he didn't.t so you are looking like a fool.

I know right....

Who cares about whether or not a person attends church or is religious...big deal...

Why do people still doubt President Obama's faith and birthplace?

President Obama apostatized from Trinity UCC back in 2008, and threw his spiritual advisor Jeremiah Wright under the bus. During his presidency, he really didn't show much Christianity, disregarding the basic doctrines of the Right to Life or marriage between a man and a broad. I guess maybe he's some kind of heretic, but he doesn't look like much of a Christian to most people.
. Obama is a Muslim.

I know right....

Who cares about whether or not a person attends church or is religious...big deal...

Why do people still doubt President Obama's faith and birthplace?

President Obama apostatized from Trinity UCC back in 2008, and threw his spiritual advisor Jeremiah Wright under the bus. During his presidency, he really didn't show much Christianity, disregarding the basic doctrines of the Right to Life or marriage between a man and a broad. I guess maybe he's some kind of heretic, but he doesn't look like much of a Christian to most people.
. Y

I forgot about the part when Obama was dragging his Bible around with him on the campaign trail, feigning to be a Christian.

I forgot about the part when Obama said he was grabbing married pussy because 'they let you.'

I forgot about the part when Obama was married three times and cheated on all three of his wives.

I forgot about ................. oh, fvck; that was Trump.

My bad.

I guess you also forgot about Obama's affair with Larry Sinclair?
:21: :21: Fantasy or wishful thinking on your part?

Obama has never even denied the charges, much less actually PROVEN his innocence. Mr. Sinclair was very specific as to what happened.
. You look at Obama's jaw line and it shows he sucks from a meat straw.

Trump haters obviously do but as we can see but by the evidence of their own words and acts they generally are a godless bunch.

Satanic TrumPutin feigned being religious during the 2016 campaign by visiting churches & universities, waving his magic Bible around like some relic of his past & telling potentials voters how much his shit didn't stink.

How many other candidates went to the extent that TrumPutin did, waving around a Bible, and at the same time full well knowing that he himself is likely one of the most sinful, most disgusting pieces of human excrement to ever campaign for POTUS by dragging along with him a lie about religion, God, and the Bible into his personal ego trip.
What are you going to say when Mueller reports there was no collusion between Trump and Putin? We all know he didn't.t so you are looking like a fool.

why so impatient?

Mueller will NEVER say that, AG. His liberal friends would never forgive such a perfidy. They are counting on the man to depose President Trump by any means necessary and will throw him under the bus if he admits failure. Mueller will commit hari kari if he fails.

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
Well at least he didn't attend a church for twenty years, and when it got out that the pastor was an anti american racist. He denied hearing his rants and threw him under the bus. Lol

They don't care in the least if he goes to church or believes in God or any of it. All they care about is that he wants to stop abortion and make it legal to discriminate against queers.

They don't care in the least if he goes to church or believes in God or any of it. All they care about is that he wants to stop abortion and make it legal to discriminate against queers.
------------------------------------------------------------ STOP All Baby Murder perhaps but most Deplorables like me don't care about the other weird people that you mention OldLady .

Last edited:
and Church attendance is a personal choice in the USA and is no one else's business OldLady .

He is making america great again after the trangendered one tried to destroy it.

and Church attendance is a personal choice in the USA and is no one else's business OldLady .

I'd just like to know what kind of clergyman trashes his flock publicly for failure to attend services. None that I've ever known. Rev. Lewicki is plowing new political ground here. We'll see what libs say when their own candidates' Church Attendance records are discovered and publicized.

NEWS FLASH :

Those that voted for Trump voted for him because of one reason and he was not Hillary Clinton...

Simple as that!

But Trump was there in spirit....much like the Holy Spirit....

He may not have been seen, but he was felt...
You mean like BONOBO?
BONOBO claims he never heard a racist word from Rev. Wright.
The hypocrisy on this thread is sickening.

"Most religious president that god ever created". Believe me
You tards should be happy. We all know how you'd react if he attended church "religiously." Of course we all know why you latch on to ANYTHING you think you can use to drive a wedge between your president and his supporters. The problem is, his church attendance IS NOT why we voted for him, so it is a complete non issue.

Find something else to whine about.

Ummmm.... that's not a "whine" Hunior. That's a satirical snark. It's found under the auspices of what we call "humor".

You should break open the piggy bank and go buy you some so you can quit wallowing in hate. That must be a lotta work.

NEWS FLASH :

Those that voted for Trump voted for him because of one reason and he was not Hillary Clinton...

Simple as that!

The sad thing about this post ^^ is that it's absolutely true. As is the reverse.

That's the paucity of choice we've been reduced to by the Monopoly of the Duopoly. And it's not at all new.

NEWS FLASH :

Simple as that!

The sad thing about this post ^^ is that it's absolutely true. As is the reverse.

That's the paucity of choice we've been reduced to by the Monopoly of the Duopoly. And it's not at all new.

You know it is fact that the only reason millions voted for Trump is because he was not his best friend wife...

So please run someone that Trump can lose to that is not so polarizing that it make Trump appealing to those that pick a candidate like they pick their American Idol favorite...

NO. He had someone live feeding the sermons to him while he laid in bed with a bucket of KFC ( while Stormy sucked his dingAling)and watched

Forum List

Back