Pastor At Church Where Trump Claims Membership Says He Never Walked Through The Doors “Not One Time"

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.
Trump lovers before long will say "Who needs God" -- in defense of Trump....
So you say but then like other haters you will say about anything that pleases you regardless if it is truth or not. I love that President Trump loves this country and its people more than those who believe that it should be destroyed. I also love his sense of humor and how it triggers those with that lying and antichrist spirit.

I know right....

Who cares about whether or not a person attends church or is religious...big deal...

Why do people still doubt President Obama's faith and birthplace?

President Obama apostatized from Trinity UCC back in 2008, and threw his spiritual advisor Jeremiah Wright under the bus. During his presidency, he really didn't show much Christianity, disregarding the basic doctrines of the Right to Life or marriage between a man and a broad. I guess maybe he's some kind of heretic, but he doesn't look like much of a Christian to most people.
but him honoring his own marriage, that isn't Christian huh?

I am Jew so I cannot honor my own marriage?
Ask your wife.....

Ask her if she would prefer the kind of marriage where the husband cheats on her multiple times (including paying off these women with hundreds of thousands of dollars) -- brag to others as a 65 plus year old man about grabbing women by the pussy (while being married) -- ask her if she would prefer her husband to NOT do those things...

But she gets to have $100mil? She may take that. LOL.

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
So?
Exactly!

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.
So you say but then like other haters you will say about anything that pleases you regardless if it is truth or not. I love that President Trump loves this country and its people more than those who believe that it should be destroyed. I also love his sense of humor and how it triggers those with that lying and antichrist spirit.
The same shit you saying about Trump, you said about Bush (altho you won't admit because that takes honesty) -- its the same thing you said about Romney, its the same thing you said about Palin/McCain.....you are nothing more than a reprogrammable meatbag who will idolize whatever GOP presidential candidate you are told to idolize -- especially if they hate the same people you hate...

I know right....

Who cares about whether or not a person attends church or is religious...big deal...

Why do people still doubt President Obama's faith and birthplace?

President Obama apostatized from Trinity UCC back in 2008, and threw his spiritual advisor Jeremiah Wright under the bus. During his presidency, he really didn't show much Christianity, disregarding the basic doctrines of the Right to Life or marriage between a man and a broad. I guess maybe he's some kind of heretic, but he doesn't look like much of a Christian to most people.

Ask your wife.....

Ask her if she would prefer the kind of marriage where the husband cheats on her multiple times (including paying off these women with hundreds of thousands of dollars) -- brag to others as a 65 plus year old man about grabbing women by the pussy (while being married) -- ask her if she would prefer her husband to NOT do those things...

yes, because selling your soul for money is very Christian...

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
Unlike religious Obama who regularly listened to his preacher damn America

Reverend Wright is more patriotic than Trump, since he served in the Marines..then after that, joined the Navy and served on the president's medical team...Trump meanwhile, avoided military service in anyway he could...

But its the "god damned America" part that you snowflakes hate -- but I guarantee you that you have no idea what his speech was about...you have no idea that his speech was about US foreign policy and how its chickens have come home to roost...

Idiots like you would have much preferred it if he simply said God is punishing America because of gays....because blaming gay people for everything is just being a good Christian..

"Weblog: As the World Prays, Falwell and Robertson Blame ACLU, Gays, and Others for 'Deserved' Attack"

Ask your wife.....

Semantics. I doubt you'd turn down $100mil

I understand he was there "thousands and thousands" of times. He was dancing on rooftops, that's why they didn't see him.

Here's the church and pastor Rump actually did go to and follow. With the obvious results.

Dr. Peale was pastor of Marble Collegiate Church for many decades. Same church.

Appropriate name. That just could be where Rump lost his marbles.

Lots of politicians use religion for votes. Obama probably would of come out as a Muslim if he had thought it would have gotten him elected!

Trump may not be a good Christian....even if he is a Christian, but as long as he is on the side of Christians policy wise, he will get their support. Lots of Christians can't stomach voting for baby killers.
What ELSE hath thine crystal ball revealed to thee oh great and mighty Svengali!??

crystal-ball.jpg

"Would of" :rofl: How predictable was that....

Souls can't be sold. People can however give themselves over to unclean things like hatred, etc. As far as anyone that has lotz of money it really isn't up to you whom God may bless in that manner to serve His purpose.

The same shit you saying about Trump, you said about Bush (altho you won't admit because that takes honesty) -- its the same thing you said about Romney, its the same thing you said about Palin/McCain.....you are nothing more than a reprogrammable meatbag who will idolize whatever GOP presidential candidate you are told to idolize -- especially if they hate the same people you hate...
Bush didn't plan on ever giving the country over to the same globalist as Gore and his fake climate schemes, Romney I met personally and I liked the guy better than Obama who stuck his head up the ass of the "57 states" (muslim states). McCain was a slime bag and I wouldn't have given him the time of day much less ever have supported him (I simply abstained from voting either way). Palin was setup and stuck with a loser. There ya go now you can go around saying a little about what I will say and actually get it correct without having to make-up crap and pull it out of your ass.

Trump does not read
According to you? I have a dear friend that never read the Bible as she was not English literate but she had more faith in the Word being true and a cleaner Spirit than I have ever seen in anyone on this board and many other places in life. You do much judging about others and their faith?
Trump does not read the Bible or any other book
He does not attend church or meet with others to discuss faith

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake

Trump does not read
According to you? I have a dear friend that never read the Bible as she was not English literate but she had more faith in the Word being true and a cleaner Spirit than I have ever seen in anyone on this board and many other places in life. You do much judging about others and their faith?

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake

Unlike Pentz, Rump will break pizza dough with a woman who is not his wife....

GTY_trump_palin_pizza_jef_160727_16x9_992.jpg

--- and not just that, he'll go bouncy-bouncy with them too.

Trump does not read

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake

President Trump isn't fake at all. No one thinks he's as religious as the Vice President.

Reverend Wright is more patriotic than Trump, since he served in the Marines..then after that, joined the Navy and served on the president's medical team...Trump meanwhile, avoided military service in anyway he could...

But its the "god damned America" part that you snowflakes hate -- but I guarantee you that you have no idea what his speech was about...you have no idea that his speech was about US foreign policy and how its chickens have come home to roost...

Idiots like you would have much preferred it if he simply said God is punishing America because of gays....because blaming gay people for everything is just being a good Christian..

"Weblog: As the World Prays, Falwell and Robertson Blame ACLU, Gays, and Others for 'Deserved' Attack"
The tards think patriotism is service to the Government's agenda. While I respect most who serve on the military, they do so for many reasons. That alone is not patriotism.

Trump does not read

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake
So you know what someone else reads? How do you know?

Religious doesn't mean much to me. Faith and answering the call does. Besides I love President Trump's humor whether it is intentional or not he makes me laugh and smile. Some of his tweets are a blast :auiqs.jpg:It is like he has the haters twisted up in a lil knot and they just can't get out of it.

Trump does not read

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake

President Trump isn't fake at all. No one thinks he's as religious as the Vice President.
Ask him

Bet he claims to be the most religious president ever

Forgive me if this has already been acknowledged, but does the "pastor" have any idea how contradicting he himself sounds here? If our leader has never once been to that church building, in my opinion, the pastor if you can call him one has no ability to honestly say that he was our leader's pastor for five years.

God bless you and our leader always!!!

Holly

Trump does not read

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake
So you know what someone else reads? How do you know?

Religious doesn't mean much to me. Faith and answering the call does. Besides I love President Trump's humor whether it is intentional or not he makes me laugh and smile. Some of his tweets are a blast :auiqs.jpg:It is like he has the haters twisted up in a lil knot and they just can't get out of it.
Trump does not read
Anything

He watches TV

Forum List

Back