Pastor At Church Where Trump Claims Membership Says He Never Walked Through The Doors “Not One Time"

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.
Trump does not read
According to you? I have a dear friend that never read the Bible as she was not English literate but she had more faith in the Word being true and a cleaner Spirit than I have ever seen in anyone on this board and many other places in life. You do much judging about others and their faith?
Trump does not read the Bible or any other book
He does not attend church or meet with others to discuss faith

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake
So you know what someone else reads? How do you know?

Religious doesn't mean much to me. Faith and answering the call does. Besides I love President Trump's humor whether it is intentional or not he makes me laugh and smile. Some of his tweets are a blast :auiqs.jpg:It is like he has the haters twisted up in a lil knot and they just can't get out of it.
Trump does not read
Anything

He watches TV

And if one knew nothing else at all about him, this alone should have been a screaming red flag.

Who says anyone must have a church, a group or a pastor to study the Bible? The Lord says in the Word that no man will teach us but he will teach us himself. "By my Spirit", not by the hand of mere mortals.
Trump does not read
According to you? I have a dear friend that never read the Bible as she was not English literate but she had more faith in the Word being true and a cleaner Spirit than I have ever seen in anyone on this board and many other places in life. You do much judging about others and their faith?
Trump does not read the Bible or any other book
He does not attend church or meet with others to discuss faith

Mike Pence is religious

Trump is fake

President Trump isn't fake at all. No one thinks he's as religious as the Vice President.
Ask him

Bet he claims to be the most religious president ever

"Most religious president that god ever created". Believe me.

"Most religious president that god ever created". Believe me
You tards should be happy. We all know how you'd react if he attended church "religiously." Of course we all know why you latch on to ANYTHING you think you can use to drive a wedge between your president and his supporters. The problem is, his church attendance IS NOT why we voted for him, so it is a complete non issue.

Find something else to whine about.

Last edited:
President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,

So......obama was married by his pastor, racist Jeremiah Wright......went to that church for 20 years.....a racist, anti-American church.....Trump supports life...obama supports death.

"Most religious president that god ever created". Believe me
You tards should be happy. We all know how you'd react if he attended church "religiously." Of course we all know why you latch on to ANYTHING you think you can use to drive a wedge between your president and his supporters. The problem is, his church attendance IS NOT why we voted for him, so it is a complete non issue.

Find something else to whine about.

This is exactly right. Mitt Romney is a religious fellow, actually served as one of the Bishops of his church- and was brutally attacked by libs for it.

Heck, Mittski was attacked for donating "too much" of his money to his church, and making Obama and Biden look like cheapskates.

President Trump isn't a big church goer, this is not a surprise to anyone. He has plenty of homes, has been doing huge amounts of travel, heck the man owns a huge jet with his name painted on the side. To expect that he will be in the same town every Sunday morning to teach Sunday School is a bit much. Although, if he did decide to do that and teach Sunday School, believe me, he would do a tremendous job.

Trump only 'pimps' his Bible & Trump only pimps his Bible to get elected.

Maybe I'm wrong; maybe Trump is whoring his Bible, not pimping it.

WTFDIK.

At least Trump is married to a real woman and not a cross dresser who stands when he pees

So, he married one of his wives there, and had a child baptized there, yet he never walked in the doors. Lol

Trump lovers before long will say "Who needs God" -- in defense of Trump....
-----------------------------------naw , i say that The TRUMPS Church Attendance is no ones business but The TRUMP's Biff .

President Donald Trump‘s former pastor seems skeptical of his public affection for bible study in recent years, calling it out as inauthentic.

After the President lauded a Fox & Friends segment he saw about the option of ‘Bible Literacy classes’ being introduced to state schools, Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study.

“I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time,” tweeted Lewicki, then quoting Edmund Burke on hypocrisy and failed promises.

Read on... Trump’s Former Pastor Calls Out President’s Bible Study ‘Hypocrisy’: Never Entered the Church, ‘Not One Time’

How the rightwing are easily fooled. Unless, of course, you don't care aka never cared about a President's religion and/or spirituality to begin with,
Nice to know Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton can’t pull the wool over your eyes!

This story is just so much bullshit by the Lewicki character. Lewicki worked in a ministry for young people and the President wasn't young, and it was 9 freaking years ago in a huge Mega Church in New York City.

And the records of the church, if we could subpoena them would show that Mr. Trump was never excommunicated, not even once.

The fact that a world traveler wouldn't be in attendance weekly doesn't indicate shit, even if it was true.

Trump would probably burst into flames or be struck by lightning if he stepped through a Church threshold.

Trump would probably burst into flames or be struck by lightning if he stepped through a Church threshold.

Not true at all. President Trump led his family into the Vatican to meet with the Pope in 2017. Had a great time, in spite of the fact that Francis had previously been critical of the leader.

Easily fooled? You mean Trump fooled us by picking 2 Conservative Supreme Court judges who were both raised Catholic? Yea man, Trump really fooled us. LMAO. Seriously, end the thread here.

Even if we take this Pastor at his word, and I guess we are supposed to because no evidence of his claim is made, this isn't about Donald Trump's attendance record but about giving students the chance to make biblical study a part of their curriculum, if so desired.
No, the OP is about Donald Trump's attendance record, Citizen. Doubleplus ungood.

Suddenly church is important to Liberals. How you people keep your bipolar, batshit insane crap straight is nothing short of epic.

First, the "pastor" is in no way capable or able to judge Donald Trump's heart, and not especially on the very small thing he said on Twitter about the Bible being studied in school. That he would say so publicly--and out how many times he went to church and Bible study publicly--is repulsive and makes me think much less of him than it does of Trump. But of course, this pastor HATES Trump, possibly as much as He adheres to his faith, and this does not surprise me. Here, from their church website:

A Progressive Theology
Our congregation was founded in living rooms in the 1950s, when the Medlock neighborhood was being established as Atlanta’s new “suburban frontier.” NDPC’s founding members were “dreamers” and “activists,” and the church was ecumenical and open to joint services and fellowship within and outside the immediate community. The church’s first pastor signed Atlanta’s Ministers Manifesto, advocating for racial integration.

North Decatur Presbyterian Church has cultivated an inclusive and progressive Christian theology, with members taking active roles in the civil rights movement, feminism, the antiwar and anti-nuclear movements, environmental awareness, and full equality for the LGBTQ community. Our willingness to promote social change is rooted in a theological vision of a liberating God.

Our Story | North Decatur Presbyterian Church

In short they're a Social Justice church and I can guarantee many of them love Social Justice more than they love Jesus. And therefore, hate Trump more than they love Jesus. When you do not make JESUS the center of your CHRISTIAN church, all kinds of silly business takes over. There, I said it.

Lastly. I do not believe Donald Trump is a Christian. What I DO believe is that he is an advocate for Christianity. So you can throw at me all day long that he is not a Christian and I will agree with you. For the umpteenth time, I did not vote for him to be my pastor, my husband or my son in law, but my president. And in that venue I still think he's doing a very good job.

First of all....
Pastor David Lewicki slammed his former churchgoer’s “hypocrisy” on Twitter earlier this week and said Trump never attended bible study
You’re so hard up to take something, somewhere,
you contradict your own self...
I was @realDonaldTrump’s pastor for 5 years @MarbleChurch. I assure you, he had the ‘option’ to come to Bible study. He never ‘opted’ in. Nor did he ever actually enter the church doors. Not one time
He couldn’t be Trump’s pastor
if Trump wasn’t actively involved with the church

He needs to worry about his own relationship with God...
He is supposed to be leading people, not exploiting them
His motive are self serving

Here is one of his latest tweets....

To all of my new followers, thanks. I looked at your profiles last night. They are all beautiful. Sorry in advance for all the boring tweets about Jesus and the bland encouragement to get out and help other people.

My advice to anyone giving this guy the time of day....
RUN!

Forum List

Back