Begin asking Trump not the "Whats" but the "Hows"

I put it in my Spaghetti. A little sugar, some Chianti, salt, spices, tomatoes, garlic, paste or Marinara and you've got dynamite pasta.

I always wondered where the sugar thing came from. Over in Italy I noticed that no one adulterated marinara with sugar. But spending time on the East Coast I learned that they put sugar in EVERYTHING, even vegetables like green beans and carrots.

I make a killer sauce. Grape and roma tomatoes, onion, white cap mushroom, garlic, dill, lots of oregano - fresh is best, basil, parsley or cilantro, crushed red pepper. I blanch the tomatoes and then throw them in the food processor, then cook them down for about 3 hours. I keep the seeds and skin in the sauce. Saute the onions and mushrooms, add them with the spices and simmer for a couple of hours.

Good stuff.

Since it seems that both the GOP and big businesses' cabals cannot defeat the ascendancy of Trump, it may be time for the lame media pundits to begin asking HOW Trump will implement the many "promises" that he has made on the stump.

Low intelligence voters have become enamored with the "Make America Great Again" slogans which really mean nothing but demagoguery rants; it is time for Trump to explain the "HOWS" he would convince a lazy and corrupted Congress, the courts and the rest of the world's countries to go along with his rhetoric.

It is time for specificities and not charlatan's promises.

Did you ask the chimp in charge, "how"?

Forum List

Back