Beginning of Sorrows: Prophetic dream warning for USA

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This young Christian woman had some powerful prophetic dreams which are very specific. I listened to her video tonight and you need to hear what she has to say. She had these dreams several years ago. I'm not quite sure of the timeline but she posted the video back in 2015. These dreams are quite specific. They are as plain as day and confirm some things Dumitru Duduman warned America about years ago concerning China, Russia and the Islamic cells which are already here inside of America. To see a full list of the dreams and visions Dumitru Duduman was given you can check out the Hand of Help Ministries - Truth for Today website.

It is time to step up our prayers for America, our families, friends, neighbors and prepare for what is coming. I've never felt such an impending heaviness about what is coming for America as I have been experiencing lately. I do not believe it is too far off now. If you are not right with God, do not delay. Seek the Lord Jesus Christ right now. Don't wait.

OK, so when it doesn't happen, will you or her own up to it and admit it was bullshit?

Bulldog, this morning the Lord put you people on my heart. You know what He was putting on my heart about some of you?

That you believe that there isn't enough time for you to know the Bible like others you've met know it. That you don't have enough time to be forgiven of your backsliding and "make up for it" sufficiently.

That you've been sinning your entire lives and you will never be "good enough" to be granted forgiveness now because it's just too late. I've got news for you who believe that. It's a lie.

Listen to me. The greatest love I ever experienced in my heart for Jesus Christ was when I first came to Him. Before I ever memorized a bible verse, before I ever read the Scriptures as a born again Christian.

I never wept so much in my life for the love I felt for God once He took away my sin and gave me a peace I'd never understood or known before. If you think you are a sinner? I was 10 times the sinner you are today. I do not think there was any sin I didn't commit whether in my heart or in my flesh, I was guilty.

I do not think you could top the hatred I had in my heart for Christians, for God, for my own mother or for myself. Perhaps you cannot comprehend a person being in such a lost state but truly that was the state I was in. Perhaps you can comprehend it. I do not know.

There was nothing left for me and it was in that condition that the Holy Spirit began to draw me and convict me that I needed Jesus Christ and without Him I was going to die.

Now God arranged for a young man to approach me in a parking lot one evening and ask me if I died tonight where would I go? I told him I'd probably go to hell. I knew that I was a great sinner.

He told me, you do not have to go to hell. Jesus Christ died for your sins and if you will believe on Him and receive Him as your Lord and Savior He will save you. He gave me a little bible - a little pocket bible and I took it home but I didn't open my heart to read it. All I did was accept the little book and went home.

At that point the Holy Spirit began to work on me and two or three weeks later on October 18th, 1989, the day of the earthquake in San Francisco, California, I saw the reality of life and death, of heaven and hell and I didn't want to go to hell. To me? The scenes that were reported on my friend's television looked like the end of the world.

I asked him, Do you believe in God? He said, No. I said, I am going home to find out if He is for me. As I was climbing the stairs to my apartment I knew I had already made up my mind that I was going to go before God and believe that He was for me.

I got on my knees in my bathroom and cried out to Jesus Christ and said, If you're real, Jesus. I need you in my life. I am sorry for my sins, I cannot go on anymore, I am at the end here. I need you. Please come into my heart and save me. I believed Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins. I believed God raised Him from the dead. I wanted to believe this with all my heart and so by faith I did believe it and accepted it.

My burdens rolled away like a 2,000 lb stone that had been holding me down my entire life. I do not recall if that happened that night or the next morning. I only know that in my heart I had made up my mind to serve Him all the days of my life. That my life of sin was over with. Over with as in completely over with.

I surrendered every part of my being to Jesus Christ that night. I did that by faith. Not by sight but by faith. I had read a bible many years before and remembered stories about Him. Now I was taking it by faith that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins and I had become His.

The next morning when I went outside the sky appeared bluer. The grass greener. I felt alive for the first time in my life. I knew God loved me and I wept for weeks. Weeks.

Now listen to me. I didn't know anything. I was brand new in Jesus Christ but the newness of my life in Him, the newness of everything was something that words cannot describe. I was a brand new creation in Jesus Christ and I knew that if I died, I'd be in heaven with Him. Oh! What relief I felt! What peace I experienced!

A peace that no man can know or understand until he has given his life to Christ and surrendered himself completely. Had someone told me, tonight you will die I would have cried out, I cannot wait! I cannot wait to see Him face to face!

My faith in Christ has grown through my trials and by seeing the LORD deliver me out of them, by seeing His Hand move in my life but my faith in knowing Him as my Lord and Savior was as great in those first days as it is right now, Bulldog.

That is what Jesus Christ wants to give to you. Who cares what the people on this board think about you? Are they going to do your time in hell for you? Who cares if your friends or family abandon you because you have given yourself to Christ? Who cares if the whole world turns against you and you have no one but Jesus Christ to call your friend and family?

Jesus Christ must be your all whether they stay or go.

The only thing holding any of you back right now is your own heart. You have to believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that you have believed on Jesus Christ.

You have to decide in your heart that you are ready to surrender yourself completely to Jesus Christ and that you are ready to leave your life of sin behind. Once you make up your mind? Once you receive Him? He will give you a new heart that desires to serve Him and you are not going to want to do the things you used to want to do!

If you feel in your heart that the Lord is dealing with you about the sin in your life, then you can be sure that is the Holy Spirit drawing you.

If you do not feel the Holy Spirit drawing you then seek the Lord with your whole heart and ask Him to send His Holy Spirit to draw you to Him. Keep reading the Scriptures and seeking Him and you shall find Him.

Something else the Lord put on my heart to tell you people. Do not compare yourselves to me or to anyone else you know who is a Believer. God isn't looking for you to be like anyone else. God wants you to be like His Son. Follow Jesus Christ and follow His example.

People will disappoint you and let you down. God never will.

Keep your eyes on Jesus Christ.

p.s. After I became a born again Believer I backslid. More than once! God forgave me and restored the joy of my salvation to me. What kind of love is this? I know from personal experience that God restores the backslider. If you are a backslider? It's time to return to the LORD. He left the 99 to find the one that had wandered away...... are you that one today?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back