Beginning of the giant October surprise. Longshoremen massive strike. It may very well bring mass panic and country to its knees.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What about all the grocery store people that work through Covid and theyre talking about workers that are going to put 10 times as many people out of work. They really don’t care cause they're Union people organized by union heads working at the behest of the commiecrats and they'll somehow "save the day" and look like gigantic heroes.

Not before bringing mass panic and violence in the streets of America. That's the democrats everyone.

What about all the grocery store people that work through Covid and theyre talking about workers that are going to put 10 times as many people out of work. They really don’t care cause they're Union people organized by union heads working at the behest of the commiecrats and they'll somehow "save the day" and look like gigantic heroes

Not before bringing mass panic and violence in the streets of America. That's the democrats everyone.

Republicans are desperate. They need something bad to happen. They WANT something bad to happen.

What about all the grocery store people that work through Covid and theyre talking about workers that are going to put 10 times as many people out of work. They really don’t care cause they're Union people organized by union heads working at the behest of the commiecrats and they'll somehow "save the day" and look like gigantic heroes.

I very seriously doubt it.

It's not for nothing that Cilla sang , Surprise surprise , and, John the Lemon sang , Imagine .

And when you think how much Cilla looked like Hitlery's wicked sister and the Lemon looks like her pretend husband , Silly Billy , that you realise how profound it all truly is .

In fact quite Biggly Wiggly

Republicans are desperate. They need something bad to happen. They WANT something bad to happen.
when something bad does happen they say "i'm not responsible" and "it will go away in 2 weeks"

do you think that bridge in baltimore would be fixed if trump were "i'll show you the plan in 2 weeks" while the "free dumb" caucus would be holding hearings on "how hunt6er's laptop hijacked a ship."

more wishful thinking

Why? We all know the docks are controlled by the mafia and Donald has ties to the mafia so it would't surprise me if the dock workers shut down for him.

The Mafia hasn't had the docks since the 80's, If anything it would be the Russians or other Eastern Europeans.

The media is downplaying it just like they downplayed the hurricane disaster to protect the Biden administration. The commerce secretary had that deer in the headlights look when she was asked about the strike and passed the buck to the fool in the W.H. Meanwhile the V.P. is giggling her way across the U.S. How long can the media pretend it's all Trump's fault?

Bad to happen? That is the last 3.5 years don't have to hope for anything bad the demrat policies provided that.

Let me give you an example of why you are so full of shit. First, it's not Biden's fault covid came or Russia invaded Ukraine.

Now that this is out of the way, Biden handled everything perfectly. Trump avoided covid like it was the dinner check. And Trump hosted super spreader rallies. He is responsible for 1 million covid deaths. Think I'm kidding? He told Bob Woodward he hid from us how serious covid was. Didn't want to upset his economy. So fuck off dummy.

Obama had to waste half his time cleaning up Bush's mess. Clinton too.

Forum List

Back