The Country CANNOT Get Back to Normal Until Some form of Mass-Testing for Coronavirus is In Place

As I've been posting now for the last month or so, what needs to happen before ANY form of "opening back up the country" is some form of mass-testing, because outside of that, no one is going to feel safe going to work.

Now we have reporting backing that up...

Again, like I said, who's going to want to go to work when going to work means being exposed and ultimately dropping dead due to the virus?

Trump needs to get up off his back, or his belly (as the case may be), and get to work for the American people.

I am already going back.

Your article lists 5 people.....what a fucking tragedy.

More of them probably died from cars.

NEWS FLASH: NO MORE CARS

Total total total bullshit.

1586842252987.png

As I've been posting now for the last month or so, what needs to happen before ANY form of "opening back up the country" is some form of mass-testing, because outside of that, no one is going to feel safe going to work.

Again, like I said, who's going to want to go to work when going to work means being exposed and ultimately dropping dead due to the virus?

Trump needs to get up off his back, or his belly (as the case may be), and get to work for the American people.
My life has stayed normal. I still play golf, metal detect, etc. So I don't know where you get this stuff from

LOL

That is what he has been doing.

No. He has been feverishly searching for scapegoats.
Not remotely true. He has developed a strong relationship with Cuomo because of the assistance he has sent him.

Please. Cuomo hates that fuckers guts. You really will believe anything that Trump tells you.
Cuomo has reiterated it and thanked him. You are just a hater of anything logical. You're triggered, relax.

He has to. You understand that, right? He needs something that Trump has.

Also, he's a statesman. He has too much class to treat Trump the way he deserves to be treated.

Man. I can hardly believe that you are that gullible.
Trump sent a medical ship to him, ventilators and aid. Why can you not admit that they are working well together. You and your ad hominems. How insecure are you? Want to hit me, Lone Leftist? You mad, bro?

We sent those items to NY.....Trump doesn't own them to send. Trump acts like he owns that ship and those vents. But he doesn't. They are "working well" together insofar as Cuomo kisses his ass in public. It is obvious to anyone. Still....Trump has tried to throw Cuomo under the bus by saying that NY was late to respond at a press briefing. Nobody bought that shit, though.

Question: Is President Trump an insecure man?
Military ship and he is the Commander in Chief, it is HIS ship for all intents and purposes. So now you are a mind reader? So you want to hit me? Come on, Lone Leftist. You mad?

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo praised President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Monday, saying that the president “has delivered for New York.”

Speaking during a lengthy interview with radio shock jock Howard Stern, the New York Democrat said that Trump, for the most part, has put politics aside amid the crisis and got Cuomo the aid he needs to deal with the nation’s largest and most deadly outbreak of COVID-19.

“This is not about politics, this is not about personalities. We have to be better than that for the jobs that we do,” Cuomo said on “The Howard Stern Show.” “I put my hand out in partnership to work with you. And we’ll call it straight. And if you do the right thing by New York, I’ll say it. And if you don’t, I’ll say it.”

Cuomo added: “That’s the plain truth in this situation. And since then, Howard, he’s been good in delivering for New York. He has. He’s delivered for New York.”

Cuomo noted that he also has generally a direct line to the president when he calls for help or to update the White House on the situation on the ground in New York.

“It’s amazingly simple. He’s amazingly accessible,” Cuomo said. “Either he gets on the phone or he calls me back in 10 minutes.”

LOL

Not remotely true. He has developed a strong relationship with Cuomo because of the assistance he has sent him.

Cuomo merely tolerates him because he knows he's dealing with a vindictive, thin-skinned turd who will cut him off the first time he complains.
Not what he said.

Because he CAN'T say it! Same thing that kept Zelensky from saying he was pressured to investigate the Bidens. Everyone knows Donald is thin-skinned and vindictive.
Sure he can. He could have been all business. He chose to be cordial. Why can we not all be cordial? Especially now!

Sometimes when you realize you're bidding against every other state AND FEMA for test kits, PPE, and ventilators as your hospitals are completely stressed and your citizens are dying, it is difficult to be cordial.
That is how it works, Doc.

If I sell wigits then yes every private and public entity bids. Look at 3M! No one is vilifying them. That is capitalism.

A national emergency requires a federal response. They are currently driving their OWN prices up at taxpayer expense because states are bidding separately. Nationalize the purchase and distribution system immediately and FULLY invoke the Defense Production Act telling manufacturers what to make, how many to make and when they are needed.

It is the only way out of the current cluster-F my friend.
Yes and they just strong armed 3M. NYC has plenty of masks and ventilators now and a floating hospital. Trump and Cuomo are working very well together. Why can we not just say that and save the insults for after the pandemic is behind us? If we cannot unite now, we will never unite.

I think governors are learning Donnie's game slow but sure. The vitriol is down, but they keep lying and F-ing up. How many times has Pence told us about millions of imaginary test kits? Well here he is, lying AGAIN!

Again, we need to work together and not nitpick.

Did you see Dithering Donnie's Daily Disinformation Dump yesterday Azog? If you had, you might suggest that HE stop nitpicking.

LOL

Please. Cuomo hates that fuckers guts. You really will believe anything that Trump tells you.
Cuomo has reiterated it and thanked him. You are just a hater of anything logical. You're triggered, relax.

Also, he's a statesman. He has too much class to treat Trump the way he deserves to be treated.

Trump sent a medical ship to him, ventilators and aid. Why can you not admit that they are working well together. You and your ad hominems. How insecure are you? Want to hit me, Lone Leftist? You mad, bro?

We sent those items to NY.....Trump doesn't own them to send. Trump acts like he owns that ship and those vents. But he doesn't. They are "working well" together insofar as Cuomo kisses his ass in public. It is obvious to anyone. Still....Trump has tried to throw Cuomo under the bus by saying that NY was late to respond at a press briefing. Nobody bought that shit, though.

Military ship and he is the Commander in Chief, it is HIS ship for all intents and purposes. So now you are a mind reader? So you want to hit me? Come on, Lone Leftist. You mad?

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo praised President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Monday, saying that the president “has delivered for New York.”

Speaking during a lengthy interview with radio shock jock Howard Stern, the New York Democrat said that Trump, for the most part, has put politics aside amid the crisis and got Cuomo the aid he needs to deal with the nation’s largest and most deadly outbreak of COVID-19.

“This is not about politics, this is not about personalities. We have to be better than that for the jobs that we do,” Cuomo said on “The Howard Stern Show.” “I put my hand out in partnership to work with you. And we’ll call it straight. And if you do the right thing by New York, I’ll say it. And if you don’t, I’ll say it.”

Cuomo added: “That’s the plain truth in this situation. And since then, Howard, he’s been good in delivering for New York. He has. He’s delivered for New York.”

Cuomo noted that he also has generally a direct line to the president when he calls for help or to update the White House on the situation on the ground in New York.

“It’s amazingly simple. He’s amazingly accessible,” Cuomo said. “Either he gets on the phone or he calls me back in 10 minutes.”

LOL

Cuomo merely tolerates him because he knows he's dealing with a vindictive, thin-skinned turd who will cut him off the first time he complains.
Not what he said.

Because he CAN'T say it! Same thing that kept Zelensky from saying he was pressured to investigate the Bidens. Everyone knows Donald is thin-skinned and vindictive.
Sure he can. He could have been all business. He chose to be cordial. Why can we not all be cordial? Especially now!

Sometimes when you realize you're bidding against every other state AND FEMA for test kits, PPE, and ventilators as your hospitals are completely stressed and your citizens are dying, it is difficult to be cordial.

If I sell wigits then yes every private and public entity bids. Look at 3M! No one is vilifying them. That is capitalism.

A national emergency requires a federal response. They are currently driving their OWN prices up at taxpayer expense because states are bidding separately. Nationalize the purchase and distribution system immediately and FULLY invoke the Defense Production Act telling manufacturers what to make, how many to make and when they are needed.

Yes and they just strong armed 3M. NYC has plenty of masks and ventilators now and a floating hospital. Trump and Cuomo are working very well together. Why can we not just say that and save the insults for after the pandemic is behind us? If we cannot unite now, we will never unite.

I think governors are learning Donnie's game slow but sure. The vitriol is down, but they keep lying and F-ing up. How many times has Pence told us about millions of imaginary test kits? Well here he is, lying AGAIN!

Did you see Dithering Donnie's Daily Disinformation Dump yesterday Azog? If you had, you might suggest that HE stop nitpicking.
He is in a war with the press. I am tired of it. But that same press is Left biased. They vilified Dershowitz when he wrote the Case for Israel. Plus they believe men can identify as women. The press has gone insane with or without Trump. Crazy people. Crazy ideas. Crazy illogical reports. When Trump is long gone the press will still suck.

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

He is in a war with the press. I am tired of it. But that same press is Left biased. They vilified Dershowitz when he wrote the Case for Israel. Plus they believe men can identify as women. The press has gone insane with or without Trump. Crazy people. Crazy ideas. Crazy illogical reports. When Trump is long gone the press will still suck.

I don't share that view. The press has been on Trump because he he lies and misinforms. They've been essential in these horrid Trump years. If you saw the highlights from yesterday, you'd understand that DONALD is the crazy one.

Let's be honest folks, the country is not going to truly be back to normal until we have a vaccine.
lol. Many viral diseases never have a single vaccine that provides immunity, best count on your immune system.

Parroting a statement from the MSM like that is like saying, Epstein killed himself.

Most folks know better now. It's time for you to quit believing that fake media, agenda driven science, and blackmailed politicians.

This video has had over 5 million views in three days, and that doesn't include it's mirrors. That probably makes it a bigger hit than any corporate movie or TEE VEE show.

Learn something for a change.

Im 100% for getting America open and back to work, how ever not by requiring mandatory vaccinations before allowing people out of there homes. Just flip the switch and see who is brave enough to wonder out. If you are not comfortable enough to come ut than you are welcome to shelter in place..

The good ole fundamental transformation took place. A health scare used as a tool to imprision all Americans and change this Nation from a free one to a frightened, non productive, non thinking and obedient one

Forum List

Back