The Country CANNOT Get Back to Normal Until Some form of Mass-Testing for Coronavirus is In Place

As I've been posting now for the last month or so, what needs to happen before ANY form of "opening back up the country" is some form of mass-testing, because outside of that, no one is going to feel safe going to work.

Now we have reporting backing that up...

Again, like I said, who's going to want to go to work when going to work means being exposed and ultimately dropping dead due to the virus?

Trump needs to get up off his back, or his belly (as the case may be), and get to work for the American people.
LOL

That is what he has been doing.

No. He has been feverishly searching for scapegoats.
Not remotely true. He has developed a strong relationship with Cuomo because of the assistance he has sent him.

Please. Cuomo hates that fuckers guts. You really will believe anything that Trump tells you.
Cuomo has reiterated it and thanked him. You are just a hater of anything logical. You're triggered, relax.

He has to. You understand that, right? He needs something that Trump has.

Also, he's a statesman. He has too much class to treat Trump the way he deserves to be treated.

Man. I can hardly believe that you are that gullible.
Trump sent a medical ship to him, ventilators and aid. Why can you not admit that they are working well together. You and your ad hominems. How insecure are you? Want to hit me, Lone Leftist? You mad, bro?

We sent those items to NY.....Trump doesn't own them to send. Trump acts like he owns that ship and those vents. But he doesn't. They are "working well" together insofar as Cuomo kisses his ass in public. It is obvious to anyone. Still....Trump has tried to throw Cuomo under the bus by saying that NY was late to respond at a press briefing. Nobody bought that shit, though.

Question: Is President Trump an insecure man?
Military ship and he is the Commander in Chief, it is HIS ship for all intents and purposes. So now you are a mind reader? So you want to hit me? Come on, Lone Leftist. You mad?

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo praised President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Monday, saying that the president “has delivered for New York.”

Speaking during a lengthy interview with radio shock jock Howard Stern, the New York Democrat said that Trump, for the most part, has put politics aside amid the crisis and got Cuomo the aid he needs to deal with the nation’s largest and most deadly outbreak of COVID-19.

“This is not about politics, this is not about personalities. We have to be better than that for the jobs that we do,” Cuomo said on “The Howard Stern Show.” “I put my hand out in partnership to work with you. And we’ll call it straight. And if you do the right thing by New York, I’ll say it. And if you don’t, I’ll say it.”

Cuomo added: “That’s the plain truth in this situation. And since then, Howard, he’s been good in delivering for New York. He has. He’s delivered for New York.”

Cuomo noted that he also has generally a direct line to the president when he calls for help or to update the White House on the situation on the ground in New York.

“It’s amazingly simple. He’s amazingly accessible,” Cuomo said. “Either he gets on the phone or he calls me back in 10 minutes.”
As I've been posting now for the last month or so, what needs to happen before ANY form of "opening back up the country" is some form of mass-testing, because outside of that, no one is going to feel safe going to work.

Again, like I said, who's going to want to go to work when going to work means being exposed and ultimately dropping dead due to the virus?

Trump needs to get up off his back, or his belly (as the case may be), and get to work for the American people.
LOL

Not remotely true. He has developed a strong relationship with Cuomo because of the assistance he has sent him.

Cuomo merely tolerates him because he knows he's dealing with a vindictive, thin-skinned turd who will cut him off the first time he complains.
Not what he said.

Not sure why Trump would need to do anything... but whatever. It's not like being president makes you god or something, that your magical edicts will stop a virus.

Regardless, let us look at the numbers. So your article lists 4 employees that have died.

Four employees died. Four.

Walmart alone employees 2.1 Million people. That does not include all the employees at Giant, or Trader Joe's.

It is unlikely that having a mask on, will produce much benefit.
The only way to utterly avoid getting Corona, is to never leave your home.
just like eggs are bad for you monday and by friday you sheet eggs. anyone who lives their lives based on government are truly sheep. I live my life, my rules in my country that affords me that opportunity. I do not take it lightly. A guy from Veitnam on Mike Gallagher today saying this is how communism gets started. So for any one of you mfkrs out there that think you get to convert my country will need to get by me and my friends.

LOL

Please. Cuomo hates that fuckers guts. You really will believe anything that Trump tells you.
Cuomo has reiterated it and thanked him. You are just a hater of anything logical. You're triggered, relax.

Also, he's a statesman. He has too much class to treat Trump the way he deserves to be treated.

Trump sent a medical ship to him, ventilators and aid. Why can you not admit that they are working well together. You and your ad hominems. How insecure are you? Want to hit me, Lone Leftist? You mad, bro?

We sent those items to NY.....Trump doesn't own them to send. Trump acts like he owns that ship and those vents. But he doesn't. They are "working well" together insofar as Cuomo kisses his ass in public. It is obvious to anyone. Still....Trump has tried to throw Cuomo under the bus by saying that NY was late to respond at a press briefing. Nobody bought that shit, though.

Military ship and he is the Commander in Chief, it is HIS ship for all intents and purposes. So now you are a mind reader? So you want to hit me? Come on, Lone Leftist. You mad?

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo praised President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Monday, saying that the president “has delivered for New York.”

Speaking during a lengthy interview with radio shock jock Howard Stern, the New York Democrat said that Trump, for the most part, has put politics aside amid the crisis and got Cuomo the aid he needs to deal with the nation’s largest and most deadly outbreak of COVID-19.

“This is not about politics, this is not about personalities. We have to be better than that for the jobs that we do,” Cuomo said on “The Howard Stern Show.” “I put my hand out in partnership to work with you. And we’ll call it straight. And if you do the right thing by New York, I’ll say it. And if you don’t, I’ll say it.”

Cuomo added: “That’s the plain truth in this situation. And since then, Howard, he’s been good in delivering for New York. He has. He’s delivered for New York.”

Cuomo noted that he also has generally a direct line to the president when he calls for help or to update the White House on the situation on the ground in New York.

“It’s amazingly simple. He’s amazingly accessible,” Cuomo said. “Either he gets on the phone or he calls me back in 10 minutes.”

LOL

Cuomo merely tolerates him because he knows he's dealing with a vindictive, thin-skinned turd who will cut him off the first time he complains.
Not what he said.
not at all. but that poster has hearing issues, as well as comprehension issues.

The Moon Bats are confused about this.

Silly shitheads think 330 million people should be tested when it affects about 1% of the population

The Moon Bats are confused about this.

Silly shitheads think 330 million people should be tested when it affects about 1% of the population
Flash, now they'll need to do the math, and we know how they fail at that task.

They are already convinced that .1% of the populous dying is worth tanking the country. even when 1% die from various other reasons daily. can't make up their math skills.

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

Because he CAN'T say it! Same thing that kept Zelensky from saying he was pressured to investigate the Bidens. Everyone knows Donald is thin-skinned and vindictive.

That would be nice, I can't deny that...but sometimes you've just gotta bite the bullet.

I haven't stopped working.

I just pulled into this shipper, I put on safety glass and my homemade mask...he met me outside where ordinarily I'd go in...we exchanged information from 9 ft away. He went to do his job and in a little while, I'll do mine.

We had to come up with these procedures on the fly...everyone else has had a month to adapt and overcome.

We are not a nation of pussies, by and large. If I can do it...you can do it. If you wish to choose not to...it's a free country. If you live in a major metropolitan, you might need to stay locked down because you can't maintain social distancing on public transit. I get that.

But most of us will be ready to go after peak. Stop holding the rest of us back.

Yes, the cities will lost some prestige...but those are the breaks. We can't wait on you.

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

Because he CAN'T say it! Same thing that kept Zelensky from saying he was pressured to investigate the Bidens. Everyone knows Donald is thin-skinned and vindictive.
Sure he can. He could have been all business. He chose to be cordial. Why can we not all be cordial? Especially now!

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

I have not been sick since 1983. Put me on the front lines. I would rather die tahn be as fucking bored as I am right now plus I am fucking old not gunna lose much any way.
I'm 64, I'm ready to stand there and help to get this going. include me.
we now have a country full of germ-a-phobes. and they are as compulsive as any other OCD person. what a shame.

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

Sure he can. He could have been all business. He chose to be cordial. Why can we not all be cordial? Especially now!

Sometimes when you realize you're bidding against every other state AND FEMA for test kits, PPE, and ventilators as your hospitals are completely stressed and your citizens are dying due to a totally lame federal response, it is difficult to be cordial.

Last edited:

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

Sure he can. Cuomo has major swag. Don't be like this. You're being irrational again.

I have not been sick since 1983. Put me on the front lines. I would rather die tahn be as fucking bored as I am right now plus I am fucking old not gunna lose much any way.
I'm 64, I'm ready to stand there and help to get this going. include me.
we now have a country full of germ-a-phobes. and they are as compulsive as any other OCD person. what a shame.
I had an ocd freind in myu 20's loved the guy I would let him borrow my casr quite often. It cmae back clean as a wistle.

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

Sometimes when you realize you're bidding against every other state AND FEMA for test kits, PPE, and ventilators as your hospitals are completely stressed and your citizens are dying, it is difficult to be cordial.
That is how it works, Doc.

If I sell wigits then yes every private and public entity bids. Look at 3M! No one is vilifying them. That is capitalism.

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

Sometimes when you realize you're bidding against every other state AND FEMA for test kits, PPE, and ventilators as your hospitals are completely stressed and your citizens are dying, it is difficult to be cordial.

If I sell wigits then yes every private and public entity bids. Look at 3M! No one is vilifying them. That is capitalism.

A national emergency requires a federal response. They are currently driving their OWN prices up at taxpayer expense because states are bidding separately. Nationalize the purchase and distribution system immediately and FULLY invoke the Defense Production Act telling manufacturers what to make, how many to make and when they are needed.

It is the only way out of the current cluster-F my friend.

That's an ideal solution probably months away .....would be nice but this is the real world
Genius, in the real world our health establishments are being OVERWHELMED.

Any more stress will make it capsize.

Then do you know what that means?

America will go...

3874326947_c9c3d0d648.jpg

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

A national emergency requires a federal response. They are currently driving their OWN prices up at taxpayer expense because states are bidding separately. Nationalize the purchase and distribution system immediately and FULLY invoke the Defense Production Act telling manufacturers what to make, how many to make and when they are needed.

Yes and they just strong armed 3M. NYC has plenty of masks and ventilators now and a floating hospital. Trump and Cuomo are working very well together. Why can we not just say that and save the insults for after the pandemic is behind us? If we cannot unite now, we will never unite.

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

Yes and they just strong armed 3M. NYC has plenty of masks and ventilators now and a floating hospital. Trump and Cuomo are working very well together. Why can we not just say that and save the insults for after the pandemic is behind us? If we cannot unite now, we will never unite.

I think governors are learning Donnie's game slow but sure. The vitriol is down, but they keep lying and F-ing up. How many times has Pence told us about millions of imaginary test kits? Well here he is, lying AGAIN!

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

Sometimes when you realize you're bidding against every other state AND FEMA for test kits, PPE, and ventilators as your hospitals are completely stressed and your citizens are dying due to a totally lame federal response, it is difficult to be cordial.
and all of that is pure nonsense. the numbers never materialized and your crying wolf is really really old.

LOL

LOL

Not what he said.

I think governors are learning Donnie's game slow but sure. The vitriol is down, but they keep lying and F-ing up. How many times has Pence told us about millions of imaginary test kits? Well here he is, lying AGAIN!

Again, we need to work together and not nitpick.

Forum List

Back