The Country CANNOT Get Back to Normal Until Some form of Mass-Testing for Coronavirus is In Place

We had a heads up about this. We just had a President who wasn't up to the task of leading. The initial tests sent out by the CDC were defective and unreliable. To make matters worse, the FDA (with no input from the White House) squashed the attempts of private labs to develop their own tests, drowning them in red tape. Those tests could have been available in February. You think that might have helped in ramping up the testing? If you want to look at a country that did well with testing, look at South Korea.

I see the Communist apologists are out in force again today. You need to quit reading Huffpost for your "info"

Your fearless leader Joe Bidum called Trump a racist for pointing out it was going to be hell.

Your leader Nazi Pelosi was in China Town eating batshit soup in February encouraging everyone to come on down and try this new soup.

de Blasio, your Progressive icon said come on down and lick the toilet seats and drink beer an St. Pat's day.

You're nothing but a Communist apologist and your self loathing makes me smile.

As I've been posting now for the last month or so, what needs to happen before ANY form of "opening back up the country" is some form of mass-testing, because outside of that, no one is going to feel safe going to work.

Now we have reporting backing that up...

Again, like I said, who's going to want to go to work when going to work means being exposed and ultimately dropping dead due to the virus?

Trump needs to get up off his back, or his belly (as the case may be), and get to work for the American people.
Just make sure it’s not bill gates Or people connected to the government doing the testing,whatever they say,you know the opposite is true,make sure they are like holistic doctors who the government is murdering off because they have natural cures to cure diseases including cancer.we need patriots like them we can trust in charge og the testing

We had a heads up about this. We just had a President who wasn't up to the task of leading. The initial tests sent out by the CDC were defective and unreliable. To make matters worse, the FDA (with no input from the White House) squashed the attempts of private labs to develop their own tests, drowning them in red tape. Those tests could have been available in February. You think that might have helped in ramping up the testing? If you want to look at a country that did well with testing, look at South Korea.

I see the Communist apologists are out in force again today. You need to quit reading Huffpost for your "info"

Your fearless leader Joe Bidum called Trump a racist for pointing out it was going to be hell.

Your leader Nazi Pelosi was in China Town eating batshit soup in February encouraging everyone to come on down and try this new soup.

de Blasio, your Progressive icon said come on down and lick the toilet seats and drink beer an St. Pat's day.

Don't read Huff Post. Hey, the 80's called. They want the term "Communist" back. As for the rest of your screed and 5th grade playground insults, it's a bunch of nothing.
Oh yeah, and Biden never called Trump racist.

Trump gets the blame for the response to the virus. Not the virus or the virus making its way to our shores.

Don't read Huff Post. Hey, the 80's called. They want the term "Communist" back. As for the rest of your screed and 5th grade playground insults, it's a bunch of nothing.
Oh yeah, and Biden never called Trump racist.

Trump gets the blame for the response to the virus. Not the virus or the virus making its way to our shores.

We know, we know already, it's Trump's fault eating batshit soup created Kung Flu. It's Trump's fault China lied to us. It's Trump's fault the WHO lied to us. It's Trump's fault he got bad recommendations from Tiny. It's Trump's fault the people running his agencies were wrong about the veracity of Kung Flu. It's Trump's fault Bidum called him a racist.

There, that won't cure your delusions but you can feel all warm and fuzzy now curled up on the couch with your soy milk.

As I've been posting now for the last month or so, what needs to happen before ANY form of "opening back up the country" is some form of mass-testing, because outside of that, no one is going to feel safe going to work.

Again, like I said, who's going to want to go to work when going to work means being exposed and ultimately dropping dead due to the virus?

Trump needs to get up off his back, or his belly (as the case may be), and get to work for the American people.
Wait a minute!!!

Didn't trump tell us that anyone who wants a test can get one?

Surely, he wouldn't lie about that, would he?

I have not been sick since 1983. Put me on the front lines. I would rather die tahn be as fucking bored as I am right now plus I am fucking old not gunna lose much any way.
Volunteer at your local hospital.

First, if China hadn't lied we would have had a head start on this cluster fuck.

Second, the tests we had needed to be sent to a CDC lab for confirmation. 10 day turnaround.

Third, we developed a test and we're up to 150,000 per day now. And that number is going up.

What we don't need a test for is TDS. It's just obvious.
Retardo has spoken, LOL. You really are an idiot, LOL.

I have not been sick since 1983. Put me on the front lines. I would rather die tahn be as fucking bored as I am right now plus I am fucking old not gunna lose much any way.
Volunteer at your local hospital.
thought about volunteering but need an income to make sure I keep my boats. Ny boats are making no money right now. Sure would like to keep those.

LOL

That is what he has been doing.

No. He has been feverishly searching for scapegoats.

LOL

Not remotely true. He has developed a strong relationship with Cuomo because of the assistance he has sent him.

LOL

Not remotely true. He has developed a strong relationship with Cuomo because of the assistance he has sent him.

Please. Cuomo hates that fuckers guts. You really will believe anything that Trump tells you.

Fake news.

There is statistically zero mortality for folks that don't have complicating comorbidity.

Grocery workers, on average, are either young, or middle aged. If there is any truth to this, and these works do have comorbity and if they are old, they should get out of the work force, posthaste.

This report is based on WaPo, which is connected to the CIA, which is known for spreading propaganda. I cannot find any other confirmed source for such specious reports. Find me some local reporting on such balderdash before I believe such garbage.
That's a lie. The Washington Post is not connected to the CIA. It is one of the most respected sources of news on this planet. But hey, don't believe them, go on out and ignore the information they give you just because trump told you WAPO was bad. Don't end up like Karen Kolb Sehlke. She believed the same stuff you do. If she could talk to you today, she'd tell you that you better beliEve what you have read from WAPO.
I like you IM2, sometimes, you are just flat out wrong, and don't know what the hell you are talking about.

You know who benefits when American have to buy everything on-line?

Jeff Bezos.

You know who owns WaPo? Jeff Bezos. You know who invested in Bezos? The CIA.

You know who trafficked drugs into black communities to keep them fragmented and destroyed? The CIA.

You know who manipulated the Black Nationalist movement to keep Americans divided, and then assassinated black leaders? The FBI and CIA.

I really wish you would wake the hell up and quit licking the boots of those who oppress you.

Beale. I think youz a meathead.
You buy something of Azoo and it benefits the manufacturer, the shipper they use. The supplier that sells them raw materials. Then it benefits YOU. Halfass reviews, easy return, fast shipping, the guy who brings it to you, his company, the gas station where he gets gas, the tire store near their yard.
Then Jeff gets a few pesos ea from a Billion sales= lots pesos for Jeffs invention that everyone laughed at. In short. Everone makes a nickel because of it's existance.
Had those tightwad assholes at Sears had their shit together they'd have been Amazooed before Jeff even got out of high school.

It does appear that testing would identify those with the virus and thus providing them with information to make an informed decision on whether to ride out the storm or wear a live vest and go about your business. Yes, most will survive and lesson learns will be the interesting outcome of this. Segregating those with the virus confirmed by a valid test (no false positives if possible) is the best possible solution until they can actually can treat the disease which may take awhile before one is developed. Thus they do need to accurately identified now and can take precautions before it is spread.

It is funny how the right seems to downplay the small amount of people who died in order to score political points. Nobody wants to die now and if they can live a little longer, they should be afforded that right. There willingness to make this a talking point really shows a lack of caring and the real object of me first.

Looking at the cruise ship and the navy ship and the number of infections, it is high in such an enclosed environment. Even in NYC which is basically an Island, the number of infections are high. Imagine if testing was available in those situation then the infection rate could be controlled or at least provide enough knowledge to prevent the spread of the disease.

So options are ignore it or take precautions. Obvious the shut down won't last much longer or the government will go broke paying unemployment claims and small businesses will be hard hit. In my opinion most of the stimulus money should have went to the people and small businesses. That is where the need is greater. Big businesses will survive.

LOL

Please. Cuomo hates that fuckers guts. You really will believe anything that Trump tells you.
Cuomo has reiterated it and thanked him. You are just a hater of anything logical. You're triggered, relax.

LOL

Cuomo has reiterated it and thanked him. You are just a hater of anything logical. You're triggered, relax.

He has to. You understand that, right? He needs something that Trump has.

Also, he's a statesman. He has too much class to treat Trump the way he deserves to be treated.

Man. I can hardly believe that you are that gullible.

LOL

Also, he's a statesman. He has too much class to treat Trump the way he deserves to be treated.

Trump sent a medical ship to him, ventilators and aid. Why can you not admit that they are working well together. You and your ad hominems. How insecure are you? Want to hit me, Lone Leftist? You mad, bro?

LOL

Trump sent a medical ship to him, ventilators and aid. Why can you not admit that they are working well together. You and your ad hominems. How insecure are you? Want to hit me, Lone Leftist? You mad, bro?

We sent those items to NY.....Trump doesn't own them to send. Trump acts like he owns that ship and those vents. But he doesn't. They are "working well" together insofar as Cuomo kisses his ass in public. It is obvious to anyone. Still....Trump has tried to throw Cuomo under the bus by saying that NY was late to respond at a press briefing. Nobody bought that shit, though.

Question: Is President Trump an insecure man?

Testing of large random groups is necessary at some point to establish how many people have been infected, as well as antibody testing for people that want it. That question of how many people have actually had this already is extremely important for several reasons.

Being able to test, detect and trace cases is needed as well at some point so that we can stamp out hotspots, because this shit is not gone and won't be eradicated for the foreseeable future. We may catch a break as warm weather shows up, but even if that's the case, this crap will likely be back in the fall.

All of that^^^ is on an ASAP basis.

But not even Fauci, who is, and will continue to be, the most conservative voice in the room, is saying all of that and more has to be in place prior to getting some things back up and running.

Forum List

Back