Beheader Was A Christer, Not Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Oklahoma Man Beheads Coworker – Right-Wing Media Goes Into Hysterics

The problem with the claim is Mr. Nolen’s arrest report. According to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Mr. Nolen sports numerous tattoos, all of a Christian theme. From a greeting in Arabic given by Christians in the middle east to a portrait of Jesus and the clasped hands of Christian prayer, none of it fits with a member of the faith of Mohammad. In fact, having tattoos isstrictly forbidden in Islam, as said in the Koran (al-Bukhaari, 5032):

8211 Oklahoma Man Beheads Coworker 8211 Right-Wing Media Goes Into Hysterics

Per the employees that worked there, the human crap had been approaching them trying to convince them to convert to Islam.
The administration isn't "out to get" Muslims, rather the administration keeps saying that those Muslims that kill "infidels" are twisting a great religion. Frankly, they are just fearful that they may be accused of Islamophobia and are also just blind to the fact that Islam is the most violent religion currently on the planet and needs to be driven out of the west.

The problem with the claim is Mr. Nolen’s arrest report. According to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Mr. Nolen sports numerous tattoos, all of a Christian theme. From a greeting in Arabic given by Christians in the middle east to a portrait of Jesus and the clasped hands of Christian prayer, none of it fits with a member of the faith of Mohammad. In fact, having tattoos isstrictly forbidden in Islam, as said in the Koran (al-Bukhaari, 5032):

You're gonna be late for your klan rally.

There is no doubt that Alton Nolen is a Muslim. Megyn Kelly did a lengthy report on the man yesterday (Friday, 9/26) which included his Facebook account in which he professed his Muslim faith.

Here are a few of the many links on the subject.

Alton Nolen s Facebook Page Depicted Beheading a Month Before Release from Probation

Oklahoma Beheader Alton Nolen Celebrated Terrorists On Facebook The Daily Caller

He was definitely a Muslim convert. His facebook page is quite telling too. They just revealed what was on it. He was fully "coverted" alright.

There is no doubt that Alton Nolen is a Muslim. Megyn Kelly did a lengthy report on the man yesterday (Friday, 9/26) which included his Facebook account in which he professed his Muslim faith.

Here are a few of the many links on the subject.

Alton Nolen s Facebook Page Depicted Beheading a Month Before Release from Probation

Oklahoma Beheader Alton Nolen Celebrated Terrorists On Facebook The Daily Caller

Note on the the beheading link he wrote Islam willl dominate the world: freedom can go to hell. That is how Islamists "really think". Make a note of it, People!

I wonder why they don't refer to him by his new muslim name. Husbeen Farteen.
Sukah MaDeeka. Ammah Dumassah

Believe it or not they are not mentioning he was a Muslim on the news report I saw earlier on tv. They made no mention of it whatsover and made it to appear as a case of workplace violence best I could tell. I was amazed as I had already read about it on USMB and saw other stories posted on it. I wonder if the television news media even considers how dishonest they look doing this coverup for the Muslims. Very disappointing!

Per the employees that worked there, the human crap had been approaching them trying to convince them to convert to Islam.
The administration isn't "out to get" Muslims, rather the administration keeps saying that those Muslims that kill "infidels" are twisting a great religion. Frankly, they are just fearful that they may be accused of Islamophobia and are also just blind to the fact that Islam is the most violent religion currently on the planet and needs to be driven out of the west.

Obama is a Muslim, MDiver. He celebrates Muslim holidays right there in the White House.

Obama's religious affiliation has been debated back and forth for years.
He attends a Christian church and his wife wears outfits that Muslims would deem inappropriate. His father was a Muslim and per Islamic teachings, if the father is a Muslim, so to are the children. That said, Muslims do leave the religion. Obama celebrates Christmas with his family and exchanges gifts, yet the Obamas, including his brother, do contribute financially toward the building of mosques. Of course, the money goes to the brother who donates disperses it.
So, is he a Muslim.....or.....is he a Christian? It just depends on who you talk to. He may be a closet Muslim pretending to be a Christian, or he could be a Christian who just believes that all religions should be respected. Personally, I don't care. What I do care about is that he issues orders to continue bombing individuals who claim to be Islamists and chop off heads.

Obama is a Muslim, MDiver. He celebrates Muslim holidays right there in the White House.

Which is why he must insist that ISIL is not Muslim, perhaps...... if he is a good Muslim he'd do his best to keep the American people from figuring out that ISIL is the replica of Mohammads Islam and not an aberation. ( until it is too late - then it won't matter....)

Obama's religious affiliation has been debated back and forth for years.
He attends a Christian church and his wife wears outfits that Muslims would deem inappropriate. His father was a Muslim and per Islamic teachings, if the father is a Muslim, so to are the children. That said, Muslims do leave the religion. Obama celebrates Christmas with his family and exchanges gifts, yet the Obamas, including his brother, do contribute financially toward the building of mosques. Of course, the money goes to the brother who donates disperses it.
So, is he a Muslim.....or.....is he a Christian? It just depends on who you talk to. He may be a closet Muslim pretending to be a Christian, or he could be a Christian who just believes that all religions should be respected. Personally, I don't care. What I do care about is that he issues orders to continue bombing individuals who claim to be Islamists and chop off heads.

They are not bombing any of the major oil refineries - they have done small installations - that is not the same as going after the major oil refineries. That is where the money is at. I don't believe he'll do it. I don't believe he'll do Syria either as the Russians and Iranians are covering Assad. He'll do enough to give the jihadist reason ( excuse ) to wage jihad attacks like the one today - randomly throughout the US - which will give him an excuse to cancel elections - keep his office indefinitely - use war powers act - as Rahm said, never waste a crisis - he won't - imo.
I suspect that is why he retired Eric Holder. He no longer needs him for protection. He's got to be sure of himself to let Holder go at this point. Which means its bad news for the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back