Beheader Was A Christer, Not Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rightwing media know nothing but hyperbole and hysterics.

The only important fact is that the religion of this criminal suspect is irrelevant, he is not representative of any religion, Christianity or Islam.
You remain consistent, I'll give you that. Wrong as usual.

Don't forget, gang.

Islam is a PC-protected religion.

As you can tell by the posts here.

Yes, but this isn't Islam according to the most recent standard of political correctness. Maybe it is OK to criticize beheadings but definitely not PC to equate them to Islam.

It's all very confusing.

Don't forget, gang.

Islam is a PC-protected religion.

As you can tell by the posts here.

Yes, but this isn't Islam according to the most recent standard of political correctness. Maybe it is OK to criticize beheadings but definitely not PC to equate them to Islam.

It's all very confusing.

Doesn't matter.

The PC Police make and enforce the rules.

Per the employees that worked there, the human crap had been approaching them trying to convince them to convert to Islam.
The administration isn't "out to get" Muslims, rather the administration keeps saying that those Muslims that kill "infidels" are twisting a great religion. Frankly, they are just fearful that they may be accused of Islamophobia and are also just blind to the fact that Islam is the most violent religion currently on the planet and needs to be driven out of the west.
all religions have "fringers" including Christianity AND Islam is part of monotheism along w/ Judaism & Christianity.

all religions have "fringers" including Christianity AND Islam is part of monotheism along w/ Judaism & Christianity.
Congratulations on your grasp of the obvious and your compulsion to share it. Now let's try for justification of beheadings by Muslims beyond tired platitudes.

There's no getting away from liberal lies. If a liberal told me the sky was blue, I'd have to go out and look. Of course a liberal would never say the sky is blue. That's a true statement. Something no liberal would ever say.

So a man with a prison record prone to idealogical fanatacism....

That sound right?

Congratulations on your grasp of the obvious and your compulsion to share it. Now let's try for justification of beheadings by Muslims beyond tired platitudes.
reading is not your strong suit I see. You never heard of the Crusades I take it. :thup:

Oklahoma Man Beheads Coworker – Right-Wing Media Goes Into Hysterics

The problem with the claim is Mr. Nolen’s arrest report. According to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Mr. Nolen sports numerous tattoos, all of a Christian theme. From a greeting in Arabic given by Christians in the middle east to a portrait of Jesus and the clasped hands of Christian prayer, none of it fits with a member of the faith of Mohammad. In fact, having tattoos isstrictly forbidden in Islam, as said in the Koran (al-Bukhaari, 5032):

8211 Oklahoma Man Beheads Coworker 8211 Right-Wing Media Goes Into Hysterics

Prohibition against tattoos in Judaism, and Islam is dubious at best. In Torah the line in question refers to cutting the skin as during mourning, not decorative or symbollic tattoos. In effect then, the prohibition is against self-harm. Tattoos strictly speaking aren't cutting the skin so much as injecting ink into it. And since that's more akin to eating than anything else, since ink isn't forbidden to 'eat...' :)

This guy was just one of too many lunatics in our country who got obsessed with Islamaphobia not unlike how others in the past have gone off latching onto the latest paranoid conspiracy.

And if Islamic extremeists' strategy is in fact to get mundane jobs here and work a number of years then we should be glad they're that ineffectual. :)

reading is not your strong suit I see. You never heard of the Crusades I take it. :thup:

And how long ago were the Crusades?

minimizing past transgressions to make cheap political points? :eusa_think: Its the :up: SeanRush way

minimizing past transgressions to make cheap political points? :eusa_think: Its the :up: SeanRush way

I can understand why morons like you want to drag up things that ended centuries ago. But rational people can differentiate between the past and the present.

Seriously?! What the hell is wrong with you?

He was definitely a Muslim convert. His facebook page is quite telling too. They just revealed what was on it. He was fully "coverted" alright.

"He was fully "coverted" alright."

What is "fully converted"

Given your total ignorance of other religions you are a hoot jeri!! remember when you claimed Judaism was passed down through the father and not the mother, you where made to look the ignorant fool on that too

There are billions of muslims in the world, if they were all bad an out to get everone why are some arab muslim nations fighting against isis?

Your end times fantasies and delusions drive your nuttiness

What about the cave man uprising? Surely there's a connection.............

having tats means he's a christian

good fucking god

and the fact that he murdered for allah? just a complete misunderstanding?

The christain religion is the only one of the 3 Abrahamic religions that OK that trash stuff like tats, that and eating pig anuses like in christian hot dogs along with other nasty stuff they eat, Jews and Muslims, No

I can understand why morons like you want to drag up things that ended centuries ago. But rational people can differentiate between the past and the present.

The Crusades Jewish Virtual Library

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back