Beheader Was A Christer, Not Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note the year: 1096.

Yes beause we all know their are no connection in history :itsok:

Indeed, scenes like this one play out in Christian communities across the globe on a daily basis:

saw.jpg

And don't forget the SPANISH INQUISITION!

the_spanish_inquisition_by_ignore56-d31jev9.jpg

Spanish is taught in Public Schools; A clear indication that the Spanish Inquisition continues into Modern Times!!!!

th

Oklahoma Man Beheads Coworker – Right-Wing Media Goes Into Hysterics

The problem with the claim is Mr. Nolen’s arrest report. According to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Mr. Nolen sports numerous tattoos, all of a Christian theme. From a greeting in Arabic given by Christians in the middle east to a portrait of Jesus and the clasped hands of Christian prayer, none of it fits with a member of the faith of Mohammad. In fact, having tattoos isstrictly forbidden in Islam, as said in the Koran (al-Bukhaari, 5032):

8211 Oklahoma Man Beheads Coworker 8211 Right-Wing Media Goes Into Hysterics

Prohibition against tattoos in Judaism, and Islam is dubious at best. In Torah the line in question refers to cutting the skin as during mourning, not decorative or symbollic tattoos. In effect then, the prohibition is against self-harm. Tattoos strictly speaking aren't cutting the skin so much as injecting ink into it. And since that's more akin to eating than anything else, since ink isn't forbidden to 'eat...' :)

This guy was just one of too many lunatics in our country who got obsessed with Islamaphobia not unlike how others in the past have gone off latching onto the latest paranoid conspiracy.

And if Islamic extremeists' strategy is in fact to get mundane jobs here and work a number of years then we should be glad they're that ineffectual. :)

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leviticus 19:28King James Version (KJV)
28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am theLord.

PRINT ANY MARKS AKA TATTOO'S.^^^^^^^^^

Do you and Guano really think there aren't posters who know the bible better than you that you can make any statement you want and not have it challenged?

He was definitely a Muslim convert. His facebook page is quite telling too. They just revealed what was on it. He was fully "coverted" alright.

"He was fully "coverted" alright."

What is "fully converted"

Given your total ignorance of other religions you are a hoot jeri!! remember when you claimed Judaism was passed down through the father and not the mother, you where made to look the ignorant fool on that too

There are billions of muslims in the world, if they were all bad an out to get everone why are some arab muslim nations fighting against isis?

Your end times fantasies and delusions drive your nuttiness
Jah Keem Yisrael Facebook

BTW it's also forbidden in Judaism and Christianity, Crack an Old Testament once in a while buddy.

Wrong. Old Testament laws do not apply to Christians. Crack a New Testament once in a while, buddy.

Galatians 3:21-24. Need more? Romans 3:20, then flip over to Romans 7:7. 1 Timothy 1:9,10

If people want to live according to the OT, they should simply convert to Judaism, because they're ignoring the very purpose of the life of Christ.

BTW it's also forbidden in Judaism and Christianity, Crack an Old Testament once in a while buddy.

Wrong. Old Testament laws do not apply to Christians. Crack a New Testament once in a while, buddy.

Galatians 3:21-24. Need more? Romans 3:20, then flip over to Romans 7:7. 1 Timothy 1:9,10

If people want to live according to the OT, they should simply convert to Judaism, because they're ignoring the very purpose of the life of Christ.

Are you trying to say that the New Testament is New?

:dunno:

I'm confused.

:crybaby:

Are you trying to say that the New Testament is New?

:dunno:

I'm confused.

:crybaby:

You're not confused. You're a troll. I'm onto your tricks and shenanigans!

Galatians 3:21-24

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

Children of God
23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

lets go with this one first. It's saying that the law isn't opposed to the promises of God but now that Christ has come and brought faith, through the Holy Spirit we no longer need the law. But if the law isn't opposed to the promises of God one would think that using it as a reference wouldn't be wrong.The reason Christ came is that nobody could perfectly keep the law and therefore entered into sin. Christ covers that sin. The Holy Spirit gives us an internal compass that far surpasses the written law.

Romans 3:20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.

You should have gone further down on this one.

21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe.There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,[i] through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. 28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law. 29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. 31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

CNN right now just showed the Facebook page, not just FOX, but CNN.

So again I ask the mods, why is this thread allowed to stands when it's a blatant lie ?

Romans 7 New International Version (NIV)
Released From the Law, Bound to Christ
7 Do you not know, brothers and sisters—for I am speaking to those who know the law—that the law has authority over someone only as long as that person lives? 2 For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him. 3 So then, if she has sexual relations with another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

4 So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ, that you might belong to another, to him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God.5 For when we were in the realm of the flesh,[a] the sinful passions aroused by the law were at work in us, so that we bore fruit for death. 6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

The Law and Sin
7 What shall we say, then? Is the law sinful? Certainly not! Nevertheless, I would not have known what sin was had it not been for the law. For I would not have known what coveting really was if the law had not said, “You shall not covet.”[b] 8 But sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment,produced in me every kind of coveting. For apart from the law, sin was dead. 9 Once I was alive apart from the law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died. 10 I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death. 11 For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death. 12 So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good.

13 Did that which is good, then, become death to me? By no means! Nevertheless, in order that sin might be recognized as sin, it used what is good to bring about my death, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful.

14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me.18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[c] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[d] a slave to the law of sin.

He points out that we are freed from the law through Christ but also acknowledges that the law is good in that it tells us what sin is. He goes as far as to say that he delights in the law. The difference between the law and living in the spirit through Christ is Christ brings through the Holy Spirit an inner compass and shades of gray to a very black and white law. Should Christians get tattoo's? probably not. Will we get tossed into hell for having a tattoo? Probably not.

Galatians 3:21-24

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

Children of God
23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

Romans 3:20 Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.

You should have gone further down on this one.

21 But now apart from the law the righteousness of God has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. 22 This righteousness is given through faith in[h] Jesus Christ to all who believe.There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement,[i] through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— 26 he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus.

27 Where, then, is boasting? It is excluded. Because of what law? The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith. 28 For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law. 29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too, 30 since there is only one God, who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through that same faith. 31 Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Not at all! Rather, we uphold the law.

Galatians 5:4

You are separated from Christ, you who are trying to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Ephesians 2:14-16

For he is our peace, he who made both one and broke down the dividing wall of enmity, through his flesh,15 abolishing the law with its commandments and legal claims, that he might create in himself one new person in place of the two, thus establishing peace,16 and might reconcile both with God, in one body, through the cross, putting that enmity to death by it.

1 Timothy 1 New International Version (NIV)
1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope,

2 To Timothy my true son in the faith:

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

Timothy says that the law is fine if used properly. He says that the law is for lawbreakers. But all laws man made or biblical, are for law breakers aren't they? Lets go back to where we started to see who the lawbreakers are.

Romans 3:23-24 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

It would seem all of us are the law breakers except Christ himself. The NT does not abolish the law but demotes it and makes it a guideline to be used properly for whatever circumstances arise. Christ however gives us grace and freedom to bend the law if need be. Jesus highlighted this when he healed on the Sabbath and therefore breaking the law by working. Here Jesus uses the law properly while those around him were slaves to the law.

Mark 3:1-6New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Heals on the Sabbath
3 Another time Jesus went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. 2 Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. 3 Jesus said to the man with the shriveled hand, “Stand up in front of everyone.”

4 Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent.

5 He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man,“Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might kill Jesus.

1 Timothy 1 New International Version (NIV)
1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the command of God our Savior and of Christ Jesus our hope,

2 To Timothy my true son in the faith:

Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Timothy Charged to Oppose False Teachers
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain people not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God’s work—which is by faith. 5 The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. 6 Some have departed from these and have turned to meaningless talk. 7 They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm.

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. 9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine 11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

Timothy says that the law is fine if used properly. He says that the law is for lawbreakers. But all laws man made or biblical, are for law breakers aren't they? Lets go back to where we started to see who the lawbreakers are.

Romans 3:23-24 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

It would seem all of us are the law breakers except Christ himself. The NT does not abolish the law but demotes it and makes it a guideline to be used properly for whatever circumstances arise. Christ however gives us grace and freedom to bend the law if need be. Jesus highlighted this when he healed on the Sabbath and therefore breaking the law by working. Here Jesus uses the law properly while those around him were slaves to the law.

Mark 3:1-6New International Version (NIV)
Jesus Heals on the Sabbath
3 Another time Jesus went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. 2 Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath. 3 Jesus said to the man with the shriveled hand, “Stand up in front of everyone.”

4 Then Jesus asked them, “Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?” But they remained silent.

5 He looked around at them in anger and, deeply distressed at their stubborn hearts, said to the man,“Stretch out your hand.” He stretched it out, and his hand was completely restored. 6 Then the Pharisees went out and began to plot with the Herodians how they might kill Jesus.

Do you have a point to make? I don't recall ever claiming or even insinuating "the law is bad". Back in those days, religion was also typically used as the law of the land as well as a moral compass. So yes, the law is certainly good when it is used properly. DUH.

Also, Jesus was pointing out the hypocrisy of the pharisees by using their logic against them.

having tats means he's a christian

good fucking god

and the fact that he murdered for allah? just a complete misunderstanding?

The christain religion is the only one of the 3 Abrahamic religions that OK that trash stuff like tats, that and eating pig anuses like in christian hot dogs along with other nasty stuff they eat, Jews and Muslims, No
awww, wittle weftist is against fweedom

tomorrow he will be bitching aout the diet and calling it crazy. Or was that last week?

good fucking god

The christain religion is the only one of the 3 Abrahamic religions that OK that trash stuff like tats, that and eating pig anuses like in christian hot dogs along with other nasty stuff they eat, Jews and Muslims, No

tomorrow he will be bitching aout the diet and calling it crazy. Or was that last week?

More BACON for the rest of us!

good fucking god

And ham. Can't forget the ham!

good fucking god

And ham. Can't forget the ham!

And sausage! I'm rather partial to hot Italian sausage with fennel.

Oklahoma Man Beheads Coworker – Right-Wing Media Goes Into Hysterics

The problem with the claim is Mr. Nolen’s arrest report. According to the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, Mr. Nolen sports numerous tattoos, all of a Christian theme. From a greeting in Arabic given by Christians in the middle east to a portrait of Jesus and the clasped hands of Christian prayer, none of it fits with a member of the faith of Mohammad. In fact, having tattoos isstrictly forbidden in Islam, as said in the Koran (al-Bukhaari, 5032):

8211 Oklahoma Man Beheads Coworker 8211 Right-Wing Media Goes Into Hysterics

Wrong u douche. He is a recent convert to izlam. He is not a Christian. Try for accuracy someday u idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back