Behold The Angry White Man

That's presidential level butthurt right there.

No surprise. The sociopath sullied the dignity of the office all through his administration, and is proving what petulant little bed wetters democrooks are.

I think I've finally figured out why some of you can't stop rubbing the Dems noses in it--because she won the popular vote by nearly 3 million. More than half the voters wanted her, and you're feeling insecure about the election. Otherwise, why would you continue on this way 40+ days after the election?

I think I've finally figured out why some of you can't stop rubbing the Dems noses in it--because she won the popular vote by nearly 3 million. More than half the voters wanted her, and you're feeling insecure about the election. Otherwise, why would you continue on this way 40+ days after the election?
Yeah......well you still lost.

Maybe if you would learn to lose with dignity and stop bringing up irrelevant fantasies like the popular vote we'd stop having to rub your noses in it again and again.....the way you rubbed our noses in it for the last 8 years.

Mkay?

Which planet do ewe live on? The majority of threads here are by libtards telling us we've been duped by President Elect Trump and we're gonna get what's coming to us, calling us angry white fucks etc etc. so we respond with you have been Trumped. Got it now?

So who is the 'AWM'?
Did 'AWM' keep Negroes/Latinos/'educated White women/middle class people who voted for Obama twice from voting for Hillary?
Someone needs to look in the mirror.
Bill Clinton: Trump knows how to get 'angry, white men to vote for him'
Why do you people insist on repeating lies from a couple of losers like the Clintons?

This angry white men comment is just the latest excuse from a classless couple. Bill & Hillary.

Hateful and spiteful to the last. They blamed everyone around them for yet another election failure and totally ignore the fact that Hillary was the worst Democrat candidate since George McGovern.

I would love to see the return of JFK's Democratic party. It won't happen but I can hope.

One step towards achieving that distant goal would be to realize insulting your political opponents isn't how to win them over.

Leftists would do well to keep listening to this vulgar rant until its message sinks in:

------------------------------------------------------- Its going to continue for the next 4 years . Its a way of not forgetting mrobama , illary and all assorted dems , liberals , lefties and other enemies that live in the USA . We Americans have to remember the enemies we just beat as we get ready to beat them again in 2020 OldLady !!

Which planet do ewe live on? The majority of threads here are by libtards telling us we've been duped by President Elect Trump and we're gonna get what's coming to us, calling us angry white fucks etc etc. so we respond with you have been Trumped. Got it now?
Not to mention all of the angry white snowflakes that are harassing electors.

What will be their next method of assault once they lose the vote in the electoral collge??????

You guys have fun with it, that's all I have to say.
This isn't the kind of politics I come here to discuss. Sometimes it's hard to avoid, though, with all the fussing you do about partisan bullshit.

15439730_628715897335532_7128148673282598038_n.jpg

I would love to see the return of JFK's Democratic party. It won't happen but I can hope.

One step towards achieving that distant goal would be to realize insulting your political opponents isn't how to win them over.

Leftists would do well to keep listening to this vulgar rant until its message sinks in:

---------------------------------------- To hell with that 'english' er' !!

This isn't the kind of politics I come here to discuss. Sometimes it's hard to avoid, though, with all the fussing you do about partisan bullshit.
---------------------------------------------- will do !!

Trump is your president, and we have over 50,000 jobs to thank him for. Before he actually is president.

Forum List

Back