Being Truthful: Putin's Right-Hand Man Compares Barack Obama To A Monkey

Putin's right hand man is correct in his assessment ...
BTW, it won't be long before Putin's bigot Dmitry Kiselyov turns his ugly mind against Trump's "America first" doctrine, policy, or whatever.
If Trump does not kiss Putin's ass, Kiselyov will make Trump look like an ass.

As far as decency is concerned, the Obamas are a class-act with humor & emotional intelligence far far outshining primitives like Kiselyov and pussy abuser Trump.

How come you pull up that old video?
You understand politics, don't you?
Like when Trump lies hundreds of times to convince stupid voters to support him. LOL!

Like when Hillary lies 10 of thousands of times to convince stupid voters to support her

No POTUS candidate has lied as much as Trump in the history of USA politics.

Donald Trump said 560 false things, total | Toronto Star

Like when Trump lies hundreds of times to convince stupid voters to support him. LOL!

Like when Hillary lies 10 of thousands of times to convince stupid voters to support her

Rubbish! Obama, the proto-human, has ran a criminal administration since day one.

I noticed you don't back up your claim. LOL. You lie like Trump?
:)
Now that Trump is the POTUS-elect, it will be interesting how he performs and lies to cover his political Putin kissing ass.

I am still waiting for all the lying sons of bitches who said they were going to leave the country IF, Trump won. Figures that the pussies who lost, would once again lie their sorry asses off.

Putin's right hand wasn't very smart.
He would not have been so rude... :eusa_naughty:
Things like that don't help Russia and USA relations!

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

Rubbish! Obama, the proto-human, has ran a criminal administration since day one.
Now that Trump is the POTUS-elect, it will be interesting how he performs and lies to cover his political Putin kissing ass.
I am still waiting for all the lying sons of bitches who said they were going to leave the country IF, Trump won.

In case you did not realize ... Trump is not yet POTUS; not until after Jan 20.
Many are already planning to leave; Canadian authorities can confirm that.
Others, the more patriotic ones, will stay to try and make America better again.

I am still waiting for all the lying sons of bitches who said they were going to leave the country IF, Trump won.

In case you did not realize ... Trump is not yet POTUS; not until after Jan 20.
Many are already planning to leave; Canadian authorities can confirm that.
Others, the more patriotic ones, will stay to try and make America better again.

Yeah sure they are, I remember when Bush was elected over the Radical Left Wing Nut Job, who pushed the end of the Earth by 2010 by Global Warming(yet we are still here) Al Jazeera Gore, and all the libidiots were crooning that they would be leaving the country. Of course, they HAD to stay, ruin everyone elses lives, by making them miserable, but ended up making out very well, when the mini recession that Bill Clinton left him was turned around. Liberals love to lie, that is their way of life, they live a lie, and wont ever change. Until we rid this country of liberalism, the cancer(called liberalism) will show up again.

Al Gore's Climate Calculations Prove Wrong — Again
Saturday, 06 September 2014
Al Gore's Climate Calculations Prove Wrong — Again

Forum List

Back