🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Belgian woman in her 20s 'euthanized' after suffering mental trauma in Brussels airport bombing

Please - that's nonsense. Do you like to murder everyone who is sick and likes to be murdered? "Not to like to live any longer" is a symptom but not the free will of a person who suffers a depression because of a trauma.
That is individual choice, zaangalewa: don't do it if you don't want to do it.

I doubt insurance would pay off for euthanasia. I guess the left is going to have to look into that.

Well...this isn't right. You're telling me that with all the wonderful psychotherapy we have to choose from,, no one could help this young woman.

That's impossible.

Of course it is. Who are you to say different?

What do you ask here, abstrahot? I never let die anyone as long as I am able to help. And who has the right to execute someone? A hangman? On which crime? The crime not to like to live any longer because someone suffers a psychological trauma? That's absurde!!! She is not responsible for this what had happened with her.

Last edited:
What do you ask here, abstrahot? I never let die anyone as long as I am able to help. And who has the right to execute someone? A hangman? On which crime? The crime not to like to live any longer because someone suffers a psychological trauma? That's absurde!!! She is not responsible for this what had happened with her.
If she is making her own decisions, you interfere with her God-given right to make her own choices.

Go to, fellow.

If she is making her own decisions,

How many of your soldiers do you kill who have a post-traumatic stress disorder and show one of the verbal symptoms of such a stress disorder - the symptom to say "I do not like to livce any longer". The people who murdered her are criminals - covered from criminal laws - that's all. With the fake-'decision' "I do not like to live any longer" you can kill everyone on the planet and say the "It's the fault of the victim that I had to kill her." Another example: How many Japanese or Arabic women for example will say "I do not like to live any longer because of this deep shame" after they had been raped? That no shame of them exists but they had been only the victim of a brutal male crime is something what such women have to learn - and no one has any right to kill such a woman. The men who like to do so have to learn to protect women - that's all. It's their shame that they had not been able to help her in the right moment. It's our shame that we had not been able to stop this brutal terrorist the right moment before had happened what had happened and what had traumatized her deeply because of this existential brutality of the evanescene of life on its own.

you interfere with her God-given right to make her own choices.

Be happy if god will not punish you for this extremely stupid and blasphemic sentence, atheist. God is life. Your duty is to help this woman and not to kill her. But this is too late now because death is an irreversible "decision" in this world here.

Go to, fellow.

How stupid is this now what you say here? Wished I would be dead so I had not to discuss with idiots like you any longer. And now? Do you have a colt in the half and the right to kill me now?

Last edited:

zaangalewa can argue all he wants.​

But the person makes the determination, and what zaangalewa thinks just does not matter.

Kill me.

By the way. A woman never aborts her own baby. Others are doing so. And this woman here did not do suicide. Others did do her suicide.

And let me tell you another little story: When I was a little boy I found an old letter at the attic. There was written "... He refused to eat and died ..." I asked my mother what this means. She said: "This was one of your uncles [one of her brothers] who had been murdered from the Nazis".

Last edited:
Kill me.

By the way. A woman never aborts her own baby. Others are doing so. And this woman here did not do suicide. Others did do her suicide.

And let me tell you another little story: When I was a little boy I found an old letter at the attic. There was written "... He refused to eat and died ..." I asked my mother what this means. She said: "This was one of your uncles [one of her brothers] who had been murdered from the Nazis".

zaanalewa, you have every right to your opinion, and so does other people. You are not the boss.

zaanalewa, you have every right to your opinion, and so does other people. You are not the boss.

Very heavy crimes - whether such crimes are legalized from a corrupted system of injustice or not - have nothing to do with "opinions" or "tolerance". Here in this case a young girl was hurted from terrorists psychologically and instead to help this young lady she got a coup de grâce like a wounded horse on a battlefield. This is a totally criminal behavior legalized from barbaric and evil laws. I never accepted the Nazis - I never accepted the Soviets - and I also never will accept this deadly and bitter new ideologies where freedom means to kill others.

And you are by the way also wrong when you say "You are not the boss". I am the boss; not alone but together with many others I am the sovereign of my country. They and I make the constitution and the laws of my country.

And I also had for example always the "opinion" (on very plausible reasons) that "Roe vs Ward" was wrong. And now the Supreme Court of the USA has the same "opinion". And I never was the boss of the Supreme Court of the USA. The simple reason why such things happen: In this world here exists also an independent truth. And I am sure this loveful truth of life will win in the end.

Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
’Twas grace that brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

Last edited:
Personal-directed euthanasia is not a crime.

Saul and Jonathan did essentially that by choosing to charge into a losing death-trap rather than runaway and fight another day.

Am I the only one disturbed by this? What is going on with the world?
You are just one of a multitude who monitor cases and situations like this all over the world and all the time , Mister Virtue Signaller .
Except they include many professionals and experts, unlike you .

This young woman died six months before you latched onto it but in circumstances where the most comprehensive protocols had been followed . It took you a long time to notice this, so you were not that well informed , and not actually on top of the subject which you claim is so close to your heart
Incidentally , Belgium had around 2700 euthanisations in 2021 and the Netherlands around 6500 in 2017 .
There is passive euthanesia in both Canada and the US .

Why don't you do full and proper research before airing old individual cases and without giving full case details , background laws and comparisons with other countries ?
Using your words , I am also very disturbed :- but at your motivations for your raising this case and your total failure to carry out due diligent background research before telling us about your wonderful humanity and concern .

You are just one of a multitude who monitor cases and situations like this all over the world and all the time , Mister Virtue Signaller .
Except they include many professionals and experts, unlike you .

This young woman died six months before you latched onto it but in circumstances where the most comprehensive protocols had been followed . It took you a long time to notice this, so you were not that well informed , and not actually on top of the subject which you claim is so close to your heart
Incidentally , Belgium had around 2700 euthanisations in 2021 and the Netherlands around 6500 in 2017 .
There is passive euthanesia in both Canada and the US .

Why don't you do full and proper research before airing old individual cases and without giving full case details , background laws and comparisons with other countries ?
Using your words , I am also very disturbed :- but at your motivations for your raising this case and your total failure to carry out due diligent background research before telling us about your wonderful humanity and concern .

How many of this "suicides done by other people" did really happen on the own totally free will of the killed persons in Belgium and the Netherlands and who decides this? Only one judge or a gremium of a dozen judges? Or only a corrupt politician, an heir or someone who likes to avoid costs or likes to make money with the death of other people?

Last edited:
luiza

For your "humanity": It is a little macabre in my eyes that 91% of the Jews of the Netherlands had been executed during the Holocaust (=industrialized mass-murder) and the Netherlands has now the highest number of euthanasias (=¿industrialized suicides?). In Denmark - very well comparable with the Netherlands - only 2% of the Denish Jews had been vicitims of the holocaust and a professional (or industrialized) euthanasia is not existing there. Euthanasia exists only in 4 countries in Europe: Belgium, Luxemburg, Netherlands and Switzerland. All this countries had once been a part of the Holy Roman Empire (=Germany).

Personal-directed euthanasia is not a crime when permitted by law and certainly not condemned by God.

God is life. So do not speak nonsense, atheist. Ask god before you say such a bullshit. How friends help friends - also in case of suicides - is a totally other theme than to bear political and/or economical structures for a suicide business. Who regulates informations in such a context and who decides what to do? Who pays the money which is needed? Who gets this money? For what exactly?

Last edited:
What is "humanity" for you, Russian? To take a sip of beer and belch "fake news" because you prefer to defame instead to start to think?
This guy isn't Russian. He probably lives in uptown Toronto, obediently obeying his cult masters because he knows in the free market he wouldn't be worth much.

We drag the U.S down and you allow it, don't ever forget that. From the RCMP on down to the lowly TPS we have dragged you down with us.

Forum List

Back