Believe it or not

In other words they're trying to normalize perverted behavior to change the social structure of America

We've ALWAYS been perverts ...

Tuesday-UCF-Trivia-American-Literature.jpg

It's one of the things that makes America great!

I won't deny that!!:smoke:
But ya should keep that in the bedroom and not in a parade.

In the bedroom or on the occasional sex tape.

It will never end. They will keep foisting their minority thoughts, ideas and lifestyles on the majority and the majority will keep caving. Next? Maybe pedophilia. Beastiality? Sex with belly buttons or dust bunnies.
Who knows?
I'll probably actually rise up and revolt before I accept belly button sex.

In other words they're trying to normalize perverted behavior to change the social structure of America

We've ALWAYS been perverts ...

Tuesday-UCF-Trivia-American-Literature.jpg

It's one of the things that makes America great!

I won't deny that!!:smoke:
But ya should keep that in the bedroom and not in a parade.

In the bedroom or on the occasional sex tape.

If being eventually discovered yeah.....
But then a video when you were 25 might do ya some good at 55.

You right wingers and your hatred of freedom and people that choose to be different makes me want to be trans even more. What ever that pisses you off makes me happy and I'll wear it as a sign of opposition to you fascist fucks.

I'll teach everyone how wonderful it is!
I'll speak out about freedom
I'll speak out for human rights

Fascism only wins when people are coward into silence. never will I'll be quit as I am a freedom fighter.

I'd whether die then you fascist silencing me. FUCK YOU!
I'm glad you aren't a Trump supporter. :)

Lots of people will accept you and a lot won't , why is it that the LGBTQ movement needs to change the entire society so that everyone accepts their viewpoint? It's the same for everyone else in the world, sometimes people accept and sometimes they don't. No one is accepted by everyone but when your cause becomes a political issue, that becomes the expectation.

You right wingers and your hatred of freedom and people that choose to be different makes me want to be trans even more. What ever that pisses you off makes me happy and I'll wear it as a sign of opposition to you fascist fucks.

Fascism only wins when people are coward into silence. never will I'll be quit as I am a freedom fighter.

Oh, go back to sucking your thumb, loser.

Go find a dark corner & cry......

FREAK

It will never end. They will keep foisting their minority thoughts, ideas and lifestyles on the majority and the majority will keep caving. Next? Maybe pedophilia. Beastiality? Sex with belly buttons or dust bunnies.
Who knows?
I'll probably actually rise up and revolt before I accept belly button sex.
Sexist!

Fascism is winning because the people who are doing the worst have been convinced voting doesn't matter. Trump was even able to get a lot of them to vote for him. So like Russians with shitty lives vote for Putin we have nationalists or people voting against themselves over god guns and racism.

Oh good, another Matty thread about transsexualism. What fun! Give me a moment to make some popcorn, please.

To salvage this thread, with something else fitting the title, I will now boast that I have the distinction of having once disproven a “Ripley's Believe It Or Not” claim.

My wife and I were visiting a Ripley's Believe It Or Not museum in Hollywood, and I spotted a poster bearing what it claimed was an unsolvable puzzle. An exchange of letters between me and the organization led to an acknowledgement of my achievement, and a lifetime pass for me to all of the Ripley's museums.

Attachments

• RipleyB.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 55

Forum List

Back