Believe it or not

You still might want to reconsider Matthew. .... :eek-52:

xtkXKVp.gif

You right wingers and your hatred of freedom and people that choose to be different makes me want to be trans even more. What ever that pisses you off makes me happy and I'll wear it as a sign of opposition to you fascist fucks.

I'll teach everyone how wonderful it is!
I'll speak out about freedom
I'll speak out for human rights

Fascism only wins when people are coward into silence. never will I'll be quit as I am a freedom fighter.

I'd whether die then you fascist silencing me. FUCK YOU!
Talk about a recipe for disaster. You aren't free....you life is controlled by hate. Your actions are based not on what is best for you but what you think will anger someone else, who probably could care less.

You right wingers and your hatred of freedom and people that choose to be different makes me want to be trans even more. What ever that pisses you off makes me happy and I'll wear it as a sign of opposition to you fascist fucks.

Fascism only wins when people are coward into silence. never will I'll be quit as I am a freedom fighter.

Do you realize you are speaking Turnspeak? Thought I'd let you know.

images (1).jpg

He needs to be Betty Crocker and get in there and make me some pie!

You should post it on FB...why here?

I am proud to grab pussy and eat it ..

But what point is it matty to post it here?

Soon Mathew will be wanting you to grab her pussy!

Matthew and thinking this is a dating site for faggots ...makes you think about Billy , Rderp and all the rest of the liberal leftys on USMB..I thought we just argued about news and politics.

Is Matty trying to tell us something?

Is USMB really a gay dating site?

Are you still trying to convince people you're 'normal', Matthew?

Wtf is it with you people? Why can't you people be yourselves without begging others to accept the weird shit you're into?

Wtf is it with you people? Why can't you people be yourselves without begging others to accept the weird shit you're into?

Exactly.
If they'd just STFU about it I wouldnt give a shit.
It's become all about changing American values at this point. In other words they're trying to normalize perverted behavior to change the social structure of America.

Science and freedom are beautiful things. With both, people have to accept the truth. Science is conflicted on what sexual identity IS, and if homosexuality or it's close twin, transsexualism is a mental disorder. Certain groups go to great lengths to inject this issue with uncertainty and ambiguity. It's pretty obvious to me as a layman that these are mental dysfunctions. A Disease. And I have the freedom to express my opinion on this, like it or not. I have a relative that is trans, I wish all of you happiness. If this is what YOU want, then go for it. Nobody is going to stop you. So, get rid of that chip on your shoulder.

Exactly.
If they'd just STFU about it I wouldnt give a shit.
It's become all about changing American values at this point. In other words they're trying to normalize perverted behavior to change the social structure of America.
I can't understand people like him. Wtf makes him think anyone cares if he wears dresses?

Wear the damn dress and get laughed at, ScienceRocks. Stop thinking your weird fetish will ever be normal.

Christ.... these boards attract some strange people. lol

Forum List

Back