🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Believe It Or Not...

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
Here is your chance to post something about yourself that may or may not be true and let the rest of the patrons at this bar applaud your honesty or call 'Bullshit!' on you.

I'll start...

This average Joe has the song 'Amazing Grace', a Cross and a Star of David permanently tattooed on his body.

:eusa_think: Believe it, or not?​

Here is your chance to post something about yourself that may or may not be true and let the rest of the patrons at this bar applaud your honesty or call 'Bullshit!' on you.

I'll start...

This average Joe has the song 'Amazing Grace', a Cross and a Star of David permanently tattooed on his body.

I don't believe you have the entire song tattooed on your body.

When I was young, even though I was not a Boy Scout, I used to help old ladies across the street.

I'll start...

I call bullshit.

I make more than most attorneys per hour when I work and I did not finish high school.

I'll start...

Could be just "Amazing Grace"....
842313199_d76a48457b.jpg

Then again a whole song may fit on a bod.
first-corinthians-back-tattoo.jpg

Another thing that may be hard for you folks to believe... Once, I made love for three whole days straight and another two days when my girlfriend joined in!

I'll start...

I call bullshit.

I make more than most attorneys per hour when I work and I did not finish high school.

That I believe.

P.S. - I'm still waiting for my shipment of 'oregano'. ;)

I'll start...

I call bullshit.

That I believe.

P.S. - I'm still waiting for my shipment of 'oregano'. ;)
Actually I just use a paint brush, a ladder and a few jars of paint... Perfectly legal mind ya.

I have considered harvesting the wild crops around here over the years but, farming of any kind never was my cup of tea.

I'll start...

Could be just "Amazing Grace"....
842313199_d76a48457b.jpg

Then again a whole song may fit on a bod.
first-corinthians-back-tattoo.jpg

I knew it wasn't the entire song.

What do I win?

I'll start...

I call bullshit.

:clap2: (jeopardy response) What is a prostitute?

Forum List

Back