Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

I don't have any granchildren, but if I did, they would never speak disrespectfully to a teacher, especially a great teacher like Mr. Hosinski.
And you are too intellectually challenged to answer the question as a hypothetical

So I'll SIMPLIFY it for the SIMPLETON

When your kids were under the age of 18 you would have been OK with any adult backhanding them if they mouthed off correct?

The only thing I can say from the video is that there isn't enough information to form the whole story here....With that said, NO grown adult should ever smack a minor, regardless of what was said earlier...He had him by the scruff, he should have dragged his ass to the office and let them deal with it...

And when I provide a link of someone reporting that the kid threatened to rape the teacher's daughter, will you have the decency to apologize for calling me a liar?

Still waiting so I can offer my apology.

Know? With 100 percent certainty? Maybe not. But you punks do have a pattern I have seen quite a bit, and what we see here, fits it.
You punks? Clown I have been out of school for over 40yrs. What pattern have you seen, it doesn't surprise me that you would try to defend a POS who would strike a child.

You punks? Clown I have been out of school for over 40yrs. What pattern have you seen, it doesn't surprise me that you would try to defend a POS who would strike a child.

Yes, you punks. The pattern of starting shit, and then crying victim when someone responds appropriately.

Faun was LYING, pretending to be too stupid to understand what I wrote, to ask a gotcha "question" in bad faith.

Calling him on that, was completely called for.

That you can't make the distinction between that, and calling people names, IN PLACE of rational discussion, is...

not credible.

LOL

Imbecile, I did not lie. I asked you a simple question which has an easy answer... should teachers be allowed to paddle kids against their parents wishes?

That's not a "gotcha question." It actually speaks directly to the root of this. You just don't like it because the easy answer... "fuck no," obliterates your position and it's it's easier for you to cry like a baby than to deal with the stern reality that no teacher should be allowed to physically assault someone else's kid.

LOL

Imbecile, I did not lie. I asked you a simple question which has an easy answer... should teachers be allowed to paddle kids against their parents wishes?

That's not a "gotcha question." It actually speaks directly to the root of this. You just don't like it because the easy answer... "fuck no," obliterates your position and it's it's easier for you to cry like a baby than to deal with the stern reality that no teacher should be allowed to physically assault someone else's kid.

That you spin punishment as assault shows that your question is not in good faith.

That you are an ass about it, shows that you are an ass.

The root of this issue is the breakdown of our society and our inability to maintain civilized behavior.

Hell, we don't even understand the VALUE of civilized behavior any more.

That you spin punishment as assault shows that your question is not in good faith.

The root of this issue is the breakdown of our society and our inability to maintain civilized behavior.

It's a physical assault, ya dumbshit. There's no way to spin that in to something other than that. And physically assaulting other peoples' kids is NOT civilized behavior. You're fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

Slapping a student is not punishment.

Did you abuse your children in that manner?

Forum List

Back