Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

It seems like a short time of verbal abuse to "break" the teacher. If a teacher cannot handle a student talking back, they should find another career or teach somewhere it is less likely to happen.

Look, I have no idea why the teacher snapped like he did. But the fact that he snapped means he now faces charges. As well he should.
The teacher's family was threatened. It's understandable why he might react the way he did.

And when I provide a link of someone reporting that the kid threatened to rape the teacher's daughter, will you have the decency to apologize for calling me a liar?

Libs like to ask for shit, that they have no interest in. When you provide it, it is like throwing a pebble into the ocean. No plop, no ripples, it means nothing.

THey just ask, to be dicks.

Watch. Post the link. None of those that made such a big deal over the link, will adjust their positions by one tiny bit.

So you don't know that he verbally abused this clown at all, you just AssUMe that he did.
How does anybody know anything about what was said? It's all reports of what some students said. It all comes down to that. No source is better or worse than another.

Libs like to ask for shit, that they have no interest in. When you provide it, it is like throwing a pebble into the ocean. No plop, no ripples, it means nothing.

THey just ask, to be dicks.

Watch. Post the link. None of those that made such a big deal over the link, will adjust their positions by one tiny bit.
Yeah, I know. I've chased my tail providing links many times for these people. They never say "Oh, I was wrong. I apologize".

How does anybody know anything about what was said? It's all reports of what some students said. It all comes down to that. No source is better or worse than another.

He is just saying what needs to be said, to support the lynch mob that is after the conservative. That is all the meaning his words have.

Forum List

Back