Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

It's a physical assault, ya dumbshit. There's no way to spin that in to something other than that. And physically assaulting other peoples' kids is NOT civilized behavior. You're fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

A spanking is NOT a physical assault. You are the dumbshit here, not me.

THe classrooms today, WITHOUT spankings, are far less civilized than they were in my day, WITH SPANKINGS.

Slapping a student is not punishment.

Did you abuse your children in that manner?

We were discussing the principle of physical discipline, a step back from this specific incident. Were you honestly confused or are you playing the spin game too?

You mean like you bitch ass Trump Humpers whining and moaning about a stolen election. What kind of man would try and defend a coward ass man punching a child.

ooooh, now your upping the ante to claim it was a PUNCH, not a slap.

Words are just like handfuls of poo to you monkeys, aren't they?

And you are too intellectually challenged to answer the question as a hypothetical

So I'll SIMPLIFY it for the SIMPLETON

When your kids were under the age of 18 you would have been OK with any adult backhanding them if they mouthed off correct?
Your stupid hypothetical bears no relation to this situation. But if I answer according to your parameters, you will extrapolate to this situation. So that's why I don't play your silly game. This was not just "mouthing off". It was a threat of violence. It wasn't 'any adult'. It was an esteemed teacher.

Still waiting so I can offer my apology.

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago
Don’t know how true the incident is but from what I’ve read. The student had threatened to rape his daughter as he was walking out the classroom. That’s when the teacher went after him. I only read that on one story.

There ya go. I await your apology. I expect one also from Winter and Asher, since they openly said the claim was never made. Again, it took me all of 30 seconds to relocate this link since the time I used it in forming my OP.

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago
Don’t know how true the incident is but from what I’ve read. The student had threatened to rape his daughter as he was walking out the classroom. That’s when the teacher went after him. I only read that on one story.

There ya go. I await your apology. I expect one also from Winter and Asher, since they openly said the claim was never made.

Now we will see that their whining was just bullshit.

Also, that long lag between slap and collapse, barring medical reports saying it was a serious injury, is really making me think it was milking it.

Standard punk behavior.

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago

There ya go. I await your apology. I expect one also from Winter and Asher, since they openly said the claim was never made. Again, it took me all of 30 seconds to relocate this link since the time I used it in forming my OP.

No you didn't. Or you would have defended it from the beginning. You didn't.

And that is not a link. It is merely something typed. I could do the exact same thing with a claim the student said "Please don't hit me again". I have Googled the event several times and read at least a dozen links. I have never seen the claim. Not from the teacher. Not from the parents defending him. Not from the school officials. And not from the police.

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago

Thanks.

I apologize for calling you a liar.

Now we will see that their whining was just bullshit.

Also, that long lag between slap and collapse, barring medical reports saying it was a serious injury, is really making me think it was milking it.

Standard punk behavior.

The police report stated there were injuries, so it is not just heresay.

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago

One anonymous claim on Reddit? They did not even claim to witness it themselves. The claim has never been mentioned by anyone else, like his defenders, the school officials, the police etc.

For that collapse to be credible, I would expect to see an ER visit. Looks like milking it to me.

Hit your wife and see how well that works when the police come....well she did not go to the ER

Forum List

Back