Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Time for the guy to retire when he is unaware that there are cameras all over the freaking place and every kid has a personal one in his cell phone. You can't hit a kid because he is disrespectful.

For all we know, you could have posted it on Reddit.
But then there these others who agreed with Claim Alone's statement. Am I all those people too? And they all joined Reddit at different times, well before this event happened, judging from their number of posts. What a convoluted plan I must have made years in advance just for this moment to fool you. lol.

Just be a man and admit you were wrong. Like Golfing Gator. That's all I ask.

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago

Don’t know how true the incident is but from what I’ve read. The student had threatened to rape his daughter as he was walking out the classroom. That’s when the teacher went after him. I only read that on one story.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 3
here_for_the_meems
·1 mo. ago

Yeah I saw one of the kids in the class gave an interview about that, said he'd rape his family and burn his house down, but no stories seem to corroborate it.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 4
atriskteen420
·1 mo. ago

Another said he told him to fuck himself and said he'd fuck his daughter too, I only just now heard "rape his family and burn his house down" and it sounds a bit exaggerated tbh, but in either case I can't see myself freaking out over that and hitting the kid, I'd probably just be like "dude you look like you're 12".
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

But then there these others who agreed with Claim Alone's statement. Am I all those people too? And they all joined Reddit at different times, well before this event happened, judging from their number of posts. What a convoluted plan I must have made years in advance just for this moment to fool you. lol.

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago

Don’t know how true the incident is but from what I’ve read. The student had threatened to rape his daughter as he was walking out the classroom. That’s when the teacher went after him. I only read that on one story.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 3
here_for_the_meems
·1 mo. ago

Yeah I saw one of the kids in the class gave an interview about that, said he'd rape his family and burn his house down, but no stories seem to corroborate it.
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 4
atriskteen420
·1 mo. ago

Another said he told him to fuck himself and said he'd fuck his daughter too, I only just now heard "rape his family and burn his house down" and it sounds a bit exaggerated tbh, but in either case I can't see myself freaking out over that and hitting the kid, I'd probably just be like "dude you look like you're 12".
ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow
Reddit is not a source. Bu a long shot. No news or semi news organization is reporting this. That should tell you a lot.

I see no reason to believe anything at this point until it comes out at trial...he's been charged, so let's see where this goes...

Reddit is not a source. Bu a long shot. No news or semi news organization is reporting this. That should tell you a lot.
News organizations don't interview every kid in the class, and certainly not one that ones that may destroy their narrative. But at any rate, the only sources for what was said were students in the classroom, since no news outlets were actually in the classroom. It's all second-hand, and this source is as good as any. But also, it's not up to me to prove the details of the story, since I am not a cop or a journalist, especially when news outlets can't prove their claims of students' accounts.

Sorry you and Winter aren't man enough to apologize. Golfing Gator was.

Last edited:
Reddit? And the Reddit poster didn't even claim they heard it. But claimed they heard someone else heard it. It does not even qualify as heresay.

It is a rumor posted on an anonymous board.
Unless you were in the classroom, all accounts are second-hand. Derp.

All student statements are unverifiable. What makes you think news outlets interviewed all the students in the room? Outlets that don't support the teacher wouldn't be interested in this student's comments.

You said this was never said. You have no evidence of it. Instead, you said I lied. I proved I didn't lie. Now it's on you to apologize.

The people defending him would certainly have brought it up. I think it is more likely that you posted the reddit post to try and save face.

Michael Hosinski is 61 years old. I have seen no evidence he has a daughter. Just you and an anonymous reddit poster (one and the same?). Is he even married?

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago

ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 3
here_for_the_meems
·1 mo. ago

ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

level 4
atriskteen420
·1 mo. ago

ReplyGive Award
ReportSaveFollow

So all those witnesses and no one was ever interviewed?? Really?

News organizations don't interview every kid in the class, and certainly not one that ones that may destroy their narrative. But at any rate, the only sources for what was said were students in the classroom, since no news outlets were actually in the classroom. It's all second-hand, and this source is as good as any. But also, it's not up to me to prove the details of the story, since I am not a cop or a journalist, especially when news outlets can't prove their claims of students' accounts.

Sorry you and Winter aren't man enough to apologize. Golfing Gator was.

I don't believe your "source" is reputable or credible. And the fact that no one, not even those defending Hosinski, have said anything about it. Or about him even having a daughter.

Unless you were in the classroom, all accounts are second-hand. Derp.

And any student who heard it would have repeated it, and the news media would have interviewed them. And the supporters would have jumped on it.

We will see when the trial happens. Surely it will be mentioned in the trial.

The people defending him would certainly have brought it up. I think it is more likely that you posted the reddit post to try and save face.

Michael Hosinski is 61 years old. I have seen no evidence he has a daughter. Just you and an anonymous reddit poster (one and the same?). Is he even married?
So I supposedly posted for three different people a month ago? You're actually sticking with that?

And you were too lazy/incompetent to even find the reddit link. So it's not surprising you haven't looked to see if he's married and has a daughter.

In fact, he does have a daughter in her 20s.

And any student who heard it would have repeated it, and the news media would have interviewed them. And the supporters would have jumped on it.

We will see when the trial happens. Surely it will be mentioned in the trial.
Why would the news media have interviewed every student in the class? Doesn't sound like they interviewed any of them.

So I supposedly posted for three different people a month ago? You're actually sticking with that?

And you were too lazy/incompetent to even find the reddit link. So it's not surprising you haven't looked to see if he's married and has a daughter.

In fact, he does have a daughter in her 20s.

I didn't look at reddit because it is worthless as evidence. It is that simple.

Why would the news media have interviewed every student in the class? Doesn't sound like they interviewed any of them.

And the people who are defending him? Parents and students? None of them would have heard the stories and found the people who actually heard it? lol Please.

Forum List

Back