Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

So, you admit that it the kid could have been using the system, AS I DESCRIBED, to bully the teacher.

Anything is possible, totally does not matter. There is still no excuse for the teacher to strike the child. That you cannot grasp this is somewhat disturbing.

Anything is possible, totally does not matter. There is still no excuse for the teacher to strike the child. That you cannot grasp this is somewhat disturbing.

1. If the kid was actively bullying the teacher, it does matter.

2. Fuck that. We know nothing about the kid. He could be a sociopathic monster.

3. You are willfully blind to this type of destructive behavior. Because it is far more often used by people on your side of the divide.

3. You are willfully blind to this type of destructive behavior. Because it is far more often used by people on your side of the divide.

1. Nope, still not excuse to strike the kid.
2. Could be, but unless he was physically attacking the teacher there is no excuse for the teacher to hit him
3. I am not blind to anything, as the old saying goes "two wrongs a right do not make". There is no excuse for what the teacher did....none at all.

Me and faun were discussing the issue more generally. And he got dishonest. That it is confusing for those who were not at the beginning of this portion of the discussion was probably part of his plan for the "gotcha".

You have been played by a troll.

LOL

You're retarded. There is nothing dishonest about asking you should teachers be allowed to paddle kids against their parents wishes?

You just don't like the question because you don't like the obvious answer.

You fuckwad, that still doesn't give that teacher the right to hit that kid. There is something seriously wrong with you.

Most schools have had cameras in hallways and common areas for a long time.
Hallways when we can see children's faces?

there is no difference between cameras in the classroom except that they threaten bad teachers privacy

Your stupid hypothetical bears no relation to this situation. But if I answer according to your parameters, you will extrapolate to this situation. So that's why I don't play your silly game. This was not just "mouthing off". It was a threat of violence. It wasn't 'any adult'. It was an esteemed teacher.
Of course it does

You think it's just fine for an adult to strike a minor.

And teachers don't get a pass on the law. If anything they should be held to a higher standard because they are supposed to be professionals trained in the education of children.

So just admit it

You wouldn't want anyone smacking one of your kids for mouthing off but it's OK for everyone else's kids

1. Nope, still not excuse to strike the kid.
2. Could be, but unless he was physically attacking the teacher there is no excuse for the teacher to hit him
3. I am not blind to anything, as the old saying goes "two wrongs a right do not make". There is no excuse for what the teacher did....none at all.

What should be done when someone, "kid" or not, purposefully bullies someone with the intent of driving them to break a rule so that the first party can then use that to inflict real harm on their target?

What should be done when someone, "kid" or not, purposefully bullies someone with the intent of driving them to break a rule so that the first party can then use that to inflict real harm on their target?

What bullying?

Since when can a child bully an adult?

We hold adults to a higher standard than we do children. If a professional educator can't control his temper with children then he should not be teaching

That's why I asked you, should teachers be allowed to paddle kids against their parents wishes?

And that's why you refused to answer.

I did reply. I said there were many possible scenarios. You ignored that for some reason and just keep harping on your little gotcha "question".

LOL

You're retarded. There is nothing dishonest about asking you should teachers be allowed to paddle kids against their parents wishes?

You just don't like the question because you don't like the obvious answer.

That is clearly not what I was referring to. I do not believe that you are as stupid as you just pretended.

I think you played at being that stupid, so you had an excuse to use your "gotcha" line again.

You are an asshole.

You fuckwad, that still doesn't give that teacher the right to hit that kid. There is something seriously wrong with you.

What does it give the teacher the right to do? Take it like a bitch? That is what you want, right?

Forum List

Back