Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

What should be done when someone, "kid" or not, purposefully bullies someone with the intent of driving them to break a rule so that the first party can then use that to inflict real harm on their target?

They should be referred to the school administrators so they can be dealt with properly. Do you think a slap is going to fix the problem? Did the slap make things better or worse?

I did reply. I said there were many possible scenarios. You ignored that for some reason and just keep harping on your little gotcha "question".

Because, idiot, there is no scenario for where a teacher can be allowed to physically punish a child without the parents' consent.

No I wouldn't because it can't happen.

The power disparity is too great

Not as much disparity between a teenager and a teacher as you would like to think there is. And this is a high school student in the OP

It is a general question. IN this case, likely verbal bullying, such as the threat against the teacher's family.

That could be grounds for suspension or expulsion or even criminal charges. Not striking a student.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

Not as much disparity between a teenager and a teacher as you would like to think there is. And this is a high school student in the OP
It's not just physical power.

How old was this kid?

There's a big difference between 13 and 17

And even a 17 year old has less power than any adult

If there really was an actual credible threat made then the teacher should have reported it to the cops and had the kid arrested

That is clearly not what I was referring to. I do not believe that you are as stupid as you just pretended.

I think you played at being that stupid, so you had an excuse to use your "gotcha" line again.

You are an asshole.

Imbecile, in response to you saying educators should be allowed to paddle students, I asked you if that should be allowed in cases where parents object, and you literally said there could be scenarios where that would be acceptable. Even worse, you now say those scenarios would include a student bullying a teacher.

What does it give the teacher the right to do? Take it like a bitch? That is what you want, right?

No, you flaming moron, that is not what I want. There are disciplinary actions a school can take against students which do not include assault & battery against a child.

They should be referred to the school administrators so they can be dealt with properly. Do you think a slap is going to fix the problem? Did the slap make things better or worse?
"Define dealt with properly", please.

I think that right now, the way we handle it, pretending that this shit doesn't happen, is an invitation to the worst of us, to be as bas as they can be, and hurt who ever they want to.

I think that right now, the way we handle it, pretending that this shit doesn't happen, is an invitation to the worst of us, to be as bas as they can be, and hurt who ever they want to.
Expel him and call the cops

No teacher better ever hit my kid

Suspension.
Expulsion.

My kids high school had a "alternate" building for problem kids that were given a last chance before being booted.

Pretty much anything but striking the student out of anger.

Because, idiot, there is no scenario for where a teacher can be allowed to physically punish a child without the parents' consent.

Sure there is. Hell, wasn't that the way we used to do it? I don't recall my parents being consulted when I was paddled as a child. Did they sign something that I was not aware of?

Forum List

Back