Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

No there isnt

the childrens faces are clearly visible in the halls and that wad the weak excuse libs give for not having cameras in the classroom

But they are not doing anything in the hallway. They are not responding to a teacher or reading out loud from a book or answering a question on the white board.

Who cares about what happened in the 1800's??

This is today, we're talking about. There is no excuse for a teacher to physically strike a student with the rare exception, as GG pointed out, of self-defense.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

You made a claim that a scenario was impossible. Yet it is the scenario most of us grew up under. So your claim is utter nonsense.

If your position is so strong, then why are you lying about the way things were done when we were children? If you want to claim it is BETTER now, that would be valid.

But to claim that what we personally experienced, is an impossibility, is...the act of a troll.

That is nonsense. This teacher did not have more power. He is ruined. He will be lucky to avoid jail time or keep his pension.

The kid proved himself to be far more powerful.
He ruined himself because he chased down a kid and struck him in the face. Is it really your argument that a child's foul mouth is the cause of the teachers demise? This guy is supposed to be a trained professional in the education and care of children.

If he can't control his temper he has no business being in charge of the education of children.

And he should be charged with assault of a minor because that's what it was.

Because everyone has a limit, and thus if we let them, this allows verbal bullies to rule with an iron fist.

Ignoring that, is moral cowardice. At best.

Personal limits don't matter. Courts don't allow assault & battery as a response mean words

Pretending that "child"s can't verbally or otherwise bully "Grown man" or women, is moral cowardice.

Words are not violence.

This teacher was obviously not a "grown man" psychologically which is one more reason he should lose his job because he isn;t fit to interact with children

You made a claim that a scenario was impossible. Yet it is the scenario most of us grew up under. So your claim is utter nonsense.

If your position is so strong, then why are you lying about the way things were done when we were children? If you want to claim it is BETTER now, that would be valid.

But to claim that what we personally experienced, is an impossibility, is...the act of a troll.

Because things are not done like that anymore. It wasn't like that when I was s kid.

And I didn't deny it happened to you back whenever. I'm talking about how it is now.

What is likely is you'll make up any excuse for what that teacher did.

Well, most of you are rushing to judgement based on very limited information. That puts me, as the more reasonable one, in the position of "defending" him.

If we had more information, who knows how shit would break down.

LOL. If it came out that the kid was a neo-nazi, you'd turn on him so fast it would make your head spin.

Well, most of you are rushing to judgement based on very limited information. That puts me, as the more reasonable one, in the position of "defending" him.

If we had more information, who knows how shit would break down.

LOL. If it came out that the kid was a neo-nazi, you'd turn on him so fast it would make your head spin.

It was a kid.

No one takes what any child says seriously because they have no power in a society of adults.

He ruined himself because he chased down a kid and struck him in the face. Is it really your argument that a child's foul mouth is the cause of the teachers demise? This guy is supposed to be a trained professional in the education and care of children.

If he can't control his temper he has no business being in charge of the education of children.

And he should be charged with assault of a minor because that's what it was.

I've heard of examples of teachers being verbally, and/or cyber, and/or physically bullied by students, while administrators just don't give a fuck.

Giving the limited information that we have here, this could be an example of that, and if the kid is such a piece of shit, then I want to see the teacher given fair consideration.

Personal limits don't matter. Courts don't allow assault & battery as a response mean words

Got it. Good people are to take it like bitches. Let the bullies rule the streets and the class rooms. That is your position.

It was a kid.

No one takes what any child says seriously because they have no power in a society of adults.

That's bullshit.

In the scenario I fear this is, the kid had the power and he used it, mercilessly, to destroy his victim.

And my scenario is completely plausible.

I've heard of examples of teachers being verbally, and/or cyber, and/or physically bullied by students, while administrators just don't give a fuck.

Giving the limited information that we have here, this could be an example of that, and if the kid is such a piece of shit, then I want to see the teacher given fair consideration.
Boo fucking hoo

No adult that has any level of maturity cam be bullied by a child.

It doesn't matter what this kid said to the teacher. The guy showed by his lack of control that he cannot be trusted to be in charge of the safety of any child.

I guarantee you that you could line up any number of children you want and have them throw insults and threats my way that I would never strike any of them because I actually understand that children cannot do a goddammed thing to me

That's bullshit.

In the scenario I fear this is, the kid had the power and he used it, mercilessly, to destroy his victim.

And my scenario is completely plausible.
Wrong Wrong Wrong.

This "teacher" is the cause of his own demise

Forum List

Back