Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

That could be grounds for suspension or expulsion or even criminal charges. Not striking a student.

There is something seriously wrong with you.

So, is the kid being investigated? After all this teacher had FORTY YEARS under his belt. Unlikely he would just do this for no reason.

It's not just physical power.

How old was this kid?

There's a big difference between 13 and 17

And even a 17 year old has less power than any adult

If there really was an actual credible threat made then the teacher should have reported it to the cops and had the kid arrested

This kid had the power. He won this battle hands down. He destroyed this man. Your words are completely at odds with reality.

That's nonsense. Sure they can.
No they can't

The power disparity is far too great.

Adults have for more power if not physically then in every other area of society.

And if an alleged trained professional educator cannot handle trach talk from a child then he should not be teaching

Sure there is. Hell, wasn't that the way we used to do it? I don't recall my parents being consulted when I was paddled as a child. Did they sign something that I was not aware of?

Probably, yes they did.

And also if you were paddled in school I am willing to bet it was not done out of anger.

Sure there is. Hell, wasn't that the way we used to do it? I don't recall my parents being consulted when I was paddled as a child. Did they sign something that I was not aware of?
They used to beat kids too at school when I was growing up

It was child abuse

Why does that matter? In what court is a physical assault & battery an acceptable response to words?

Because everyone has a limit, and thus if we let them, this allows verbal bullies to rule with an iron fist.

Ignoring that, is moral cowardice. At best.

Suspension.
Expulsion.

My kids high school had a "alternate" building for problem kids that were given a last chance before being booted.

Pretty much anything but striking the student out of anger.

"had"....

How long ago was that?

No, you flaming moron, that is not what I want. There are disciplinary actions a school can take against students which do not include assault & battery against a child.

Do we know if this school was willing or able to take such actions?

No they can't

The power disparity is far too great.

Adults have for more power if not physically then in every other area of society.

And if an alleged trained professional educator cannot handle trach talk from a child then he should not be teaching

That is nonsense. This teacher did not have more power. He is ruined. He will be lucky to avoid jail time or keep his pension.

The kid proved himself to be far more powerful.

Who cares about what happened in the 1800's??

This is today, we're talking about. There is no excuse for a teacher to physically strike a student with the rare exception, as GG pointed out, of self-defense.

He is not even doing so a little bit. There is a large difference between the hallway and a classroom
No there isnt

the childrens faces are clearly visible in the halls and that wad the weak excuse libs give for not having cameras in the classroom

Forum List

Back