🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson admits he LOVES affirmative action - That makes him a racist

You can bet he's against affirmative action now. It's not politically correct if he's to be a republican.
it's dishonest and harms the country to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn just because of their skin color..

I'd vote for him.
because he is in favor of government sponsored racism?
..or despite the fact that he is in favor of government sponsored racism?
He's a Republican Negro.

Yes. we know.

And you can't handle that shit, now can you.

I'm ok with negro republicans.
When they do or say things that are contrary to white interests they make a choice. WHite people are not going to support policies/laws that displace them in order to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn just because of their skin color.
Skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability..NOT skin color should be the ONLY criteria considered.

Liberals own Negros as property. Useful and profitable property.

And the mid-terms have shown that Liberals have lost their grip on the Negro.

Run Negro, run. You know who your true oppressors are. The evil white Liberal.

You can bet he's against affirmative action now. It's not politically correct if he's to be a republican.
it's dishonest and harms the country to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn just because of their skin color..
If that were true it would be dishonest. I do not believe it would harm the country, though. Its all a moot point since quotas are illegal. There would be a slew of lawsuits if un-qualified Blacks were "elevated to positions they didn't earn just because of their skin color."

The White Liberals control the Negro population in this country.

White Liberals puppet African-Americans on their string.

Chattel, ripe for voting and picketing and rioting on behalf of... the white Liberal.

Great job, White Liberals! :thup:

The White Liberals control the Negro population in this country.

White Liberals puppet African-Americans on their string.

Chattel, ripe for voting and picketing and rioting on behalf of... the white Liberal.

Great job, White Liberals! :thup:
So glad you care about the poor stupid *******. I'll be sure to let them know. They love being called puppets down on the old Dem Plantation.

It's going to be fascinating to see the Right take sides on Ben Carson now.
We get it. You can't stand to see a Negro as a Republican.
We can't not see them. You put at least one of the three happy ******* on stage at every event.
And it obviously repulses you. The very sight of an African-American espousing values befitting a true American makes you sick.

Not only are you a racist piece of shit, you hate America.

when the pangs of austerity set in, even you might vote Democrat next time around!

when the pangs of austerity set in, even you might vote Democrat next time around!
How's this for a pang, bitch. :slap:

Fuck off.

It's going to be fascinating to see the Right take sides on Ben Carson now.
We get it. You can't stand to see a Negro as a Republican.
We can't not see them. You put at least one of the three happy ******* on stage at every event.
And it obviously repulses you. The very sight of an African-American espousing values befitting a true American makes you sick.

Not only are you a racist piece of shit, you hate America.
I'm perfectly comfortable with house *******. My family owned plenty of them.

I'd vote for him.
because he is in favor of government sponsored racism?
..or despite the fact that he is in favor of government sponsored racism?
He's a Republican Negro.

Yes. we know.

And you can't handle that shit, now can you.

I'm ok with negro republicans.
When they do or say things that are contrary to white interests they make a choice. WHite people are not going to support policies/laws that displace them in order to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn just because of their skin color.
Skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability..NOT skin color should be the ONLY criteria considered.

That is why Affirmative Action was needed 40 years ago and still needed today. Skin color WAS and, in many instances, still IS the only criterion considered in many cases...and that skin color was/is WHITE>

Forum List

Back