🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson admits he LOVES affirmative action - That makes him a racist

NEWSFLASH, Chuckles! Due to an ongoing and ever present conspiracy by people like you, some Blacks are still being held back.

HAHAHA. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? So explain why this conspiracy holding down blacks does not apply to pro sports.!!! You're telling us whites won't let blacks get $300,000 a year jobs as scientists or executives but we do let blacks play in pro sports and make $30 million a year??? Pretty lousy conspiracy.

Again i say there is no conspiracy . Blacks have the same opportunities as everyone else but their feeble brains means the only good jobs they can get on merit are in athletics. THINK

Well golly gee, rover! How many White people earn over 300 Gs a year? Relatively few. And Affirmative Action has never applied at that level. What I am talking about are those jobs that pay between 50 G and 100 G per annum ...thats the stratum where the bulk of American workers are; even with both husband and wife working!

Pro Sports may seem to be the place where African Americans can find fortune, but again, contrary to popular belief, in all the sports put together, the number of those Blacks that participate are miniscule compared to the entire Back population.

But 75% of the Black population lives above the poverty level, thanks to AA. Without it, those who are qualified and have jobs or seeking qualification would be living in abject squalor with no hope...that isn't the case!

But 75% of the Black population lives above the poverty level, thanks to AA. Without it, those who are qualified and have jobs or seeking qualification would be living in abject squalor with no hope...that isn't the case!

I don't know where you got that 75% figure but it's irrelevant anyway. Jobs should not be handed out based on skin color and thats what AA does. THINK

I don't know where you got that 75% figure but it's irrelevant anyway. Jobs should not be handed out based on skin color and thats what AA does. THINK
Whites should have thought of that before implementing white AA for 350 years. Now they have to fix their screw up. If you were educated enough to get a good job you wouldnt have to worry about AA today. THINK

Whites should have thought of that before implementing white AA for 350 years. Now they have to fix their screw up. If you were educated enough to get a good job you wouldnt have to worry about AA today. THINK

HAHAHA. The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. Nobody cares about 350 years ago. THINK

Holy shit, Asclepias and ShootSpeeders have been going at each other in here and no one called me?

Let the Battle of the Idiots BEGIN!!

:popcorn:

You can bet he's against affirmative action now. It's not politically correct if he's to be a republican.

Actually that is wrong. This is his spin...He is for affirmative action but not just for the case for blacks. He talks about the black student who earns excellent grades and gets the benefit of good parenting and home life as opposed to a white student who earns good grades but comes from a dysfunctional home. The white student with the slightly lower grades should get the preferential treatment above the black.

I do not believe in Affirmative Action period. It can too easily be used against students who work hard. That just may be a deal breaker for Carson for me.

HAHAHA. The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. Nobody cares about 350 years ago. THINK

You are correct. You are a nobody so you dont care. What you care about has no relevance. If people were not aware of the 350 year head start for whites there would have never been a such thing as present day AA.

Last edited:
Holy shit, Asclepias and ShootSpeeders have been going at each other in here and no one called me?

Let the Battle of the Idiots BEGIN!!

:popcorn:
Sitll waiting for the proof I said I made 25M. You can run but you cant hide.

Jesus Christ, you have to derail to avoid ShootSpeeders? That's weak sauce bro.
I answered your pet. I still want your proof or I guess that means you are weak sauce dude.Like I said you can run but you cant hide.

I don't know why you haven't run across that 75% figure in your "research." Try the Census Bureau, it might be an enlightening experience for you! The relevance is that AA most assuredly had some impact there!

While you are researching that, educate your self and discover what AA really does. It is not a quota system.
Race may be considered among a pool of qualified candidates but set asides and quotas are prohibited by law.
An employer dealing with a diverse clientele on the world stage might see a diverse workforce as the key to success. Either way, if that employer has no contractual obligations with the US government, he is free to hire whom he/she pleases without being subject to the provisions of AA in any form. No one is expected to hire unqualified individuals no matter what skin color. That would not make any financial sense.

What does make sense is having a pool of qualified individuals to choose from. Many times the white males in a specific labor pool are not the most qualified. Sometimes a woman, a Black or an Asian might have a set of qualifying assets or talents that may go beyond mere test scores. AA gets them to the interview so they can be seen and evaluated.

I don't know why you haven't run across that 75% figure in your "research." Try the Census Bureau, it might be an enlightening experience for you! The relevance is that AA most assuredly had some impact there!

While you are researching that, educate your self and discover what AA really does. It is not a quota system.
Race may be considered among a pool of qualified candidates but set asides and quotas are prohibited by law.
An employer dealing with a diverse clientele on the world stage might see a diverse workforce as the key to success. Either way, if that employer has no contractual obligations with the US government, he is free to hire whom he/she pleases without being subject to the provisions of AA in any form. No one is expected to hire unqualified individuals no matter what skin color. That would not make any financial sense.

What does make sense is having a pool of qualified individuals to choose from. Many times the white males in a specific labor pool are not the most qualified. Sometimes a woman, a Black or an Asian might have a set of qualifying assets or talents that may go beyond mere test scores. AA gets them to the interview so they can be seen and evaluated.

If they are talented , they will be seen and evaluated without some silly law.

And PS - of course there are quotas. If you own a company and enough minorities don't work for you, someone is knocking on the door accusing you of racism, ala Jesse Jackson and Silicon Valley right now, the fact that there aren't very many qualified candidates applying for the jobs is immaterial to them, they only care about how many minorities you have hired.

And PS - of course there are quotas. If you own a company and enough minorities don't work for you, someone is knocking on the door accusing you of racism, ala Jesse Jackson and Silicon Valley right now, the fact that there aren't very many qualified candidates applying for the jobs is immaterial to them, they only care about how many minorities you have hired.
BS. JJ and Sharpton have no law making power. There are no quotas

And I said what about JJ having lawmaking abilities? Oh that's right, nothing.

Now, go make up some more stories about how bad ass you are.

You just said there were quotas and cited JJ as the reason for them. Youre full of shit as you typically are.

You just said there were quotas and cited JJ as the reason for them. Youre full of shit as you typically are.

Yes, there are quotas or the n@ggers start showing up crying about being underrepresented. I said NOTHING about legal quotas.

Yes, there are quotas or the n@ggers start showing up crying about being underrepresented. I said NOTHING about legal quotas.
So if they arent legal quotas you sound like just like a cave monkey flinging monkey crap and hoping it sticks.There are no quotas. If you think there are someone just gave you a excuse to disqualify you from job selection without hurting your feelings.

Typical low intellect cave monkey making up things as he goes along. :laugh:

Talented Blacks are not always living in the locale where their talents are needed. Advertisements for that specific job may not appear in their local newspaper. The private sector employer, having some contractual government link, is obligated to find ways to encourage qualified minorities to apply for that job or jobs even if flyers have to be sent to other areas where potential black candidates may see them. That is one aspect of the law.

The law, however, is clear on the prohibition of quotas. Blacks may be under represented in a specific employer's workplace but he is in no way obligated to hire unqualified workers. His obligation is to make every reasonable effort to encourage QUALIFIED Blacks, women and other underrepresented citizens to apply. Once those prerequisites are met satisfactorily the employer need take no further action.

Last edited:

Talented Blacks are not always living in the locale where their talents are needed. Advertisements for that specific job may not appear in their local newspaper. The private sector employer, having some contractual government link, is obligated to find ways to encourage qualified minorities to apply for that job or jobs even if flyers have to be sent to other areas where potential black candidates may see them. That is one aspect of the law.

The law, however, is clear on the prohibition of quotas. Blacks may be under represented in a specific employer's workplace but he is in no way obligated to hire unqualified workers. His obligation is to make every reasonable effort to encourage QUALIFIED Blacks, women and other underrepresented citizens to apply. Once those prerequisites are met satisfactorily the employee need take no further action.
You simply cant convince low intellect whites that AA has no quotas. They need something to blame their lack of progress on now that qualified Black people are hired over non qualified whites.

Forum List

Back