🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson admits he LOVES affirmative action - That makes him a racist

I'd vote for him.
because he is in favor of government sponsored racism?
..or despite the fact that he is in favor of government sponsored racism?
He's a Republican Negro.

Yes. we know.

And you can't handle that shit, now can you.

I'm ok with negro republicans.
When they do or say things that are contrary to white interests they make a choice. WHite people are not going to support policies/laws that displace them in order to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn just because of their skin color.
Skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability..NOT skin color should be the ONLY criteria considered.
White people had AA for 350 years. Its only fitting that Black people have a turn. A real turn. Not partial AA where white women benefit from it more than anyone else.

Liberals own Negros as property. Useful and profitable property.

And the mid-terms have shown that Liberals have lost their grip on the Negro.

Run Negro, run. You know who your true oppressors are. The evil white Liberal.
when the pangs of austerity set in, even you might vote Democrat next time around!
How's this for a pang, bitch. :slap:

Fuck off.
Truth hurts, doesn't it? Have fun twinkles!

I'd vote for him.
He's a Republican Negro.

Yes. we know.

When they do or say things that are contrary to white interests they make a choice. WHite people are not going to support policies/laws that displace them in order to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn just because of their skin color.
Skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability..NOT skin color should be the ONLY criteria considered.
White people had AA for 350 years. Its only fitting that Black people have a turn. A real turn. Not partial AA where white women benefit from it more than anyone else.
That there is a truly worthless fucked up statement. :slap:

I'd vote for him.
He's a Republican Negro.

Yes. we know.

That there is a truly worthless fucked up statement. :slap:
Only if you are white and have a problem admitting your 350 year head start.

It's going to be fascinating to see the Right take sides on Ben Carson now.
We get it. You can't stand to see a Negro as a Republican.
We can't not see them. You put at least one of the three happy ******* on stage at every event.
And it obviously repulses you. The very sight of an African-American espousing values befitting a true American makes you sick.

Not only are you a racist piece of shit, you hate America.
I'm perfectly comfortable with house *******. My family owned plenty of them.
You must be about 140 years old...Great great gramps! But don't say that your family owned ******* too loud, you might get sued for reparations!

It's going to be fascinating to see the Right take sides on Ben Carson now.
We get it. You can't stand to see a Negro as a Republican.
you're making things up and attributing emotions to people based on your own prejudices...that's called "projecting"
I love truly good people. You're not one of them.

I don't care who you "love" or about your opinion of me, thanks, though!

Well, of course mcdonalds has a negro CEO.

They are openly anti white.

Home 365black.com

Do you eat "food" from there? Just curious?

I can guarantee that a neuro-surgeon does not succeed is his field because of affirmative action. Undoubtedly a man of his skill and intelligence would have succeeded without affirmative action as well.

Or are you going ti imply that retards can do brain surgery?

Also, when it's Carson vs Clinton, I certainly hope you won't vote for Clinton.

ShootSpeeders

I can guarantee that a neuro-surgeon does not succeed is his field because of affirmative action.
all the more reason for him to be against affirmative action.
I'd like to specifically hear him address that topic SPECIFICALLY...not in passing..not "oh, by the way"...

Rotagilla I am against Affirmative Action, but even if he or some other candidate was against it, there's no way in the next 8 years that they'd ever be able to repeal it. So I would really chill out on this issue.

I don't realistically expect it'll ever be repealed.

If this country lasted a thousand more years, negroes would STILL blame their dysfunction on white people and they'd still claim they needed special privileges under the law because they can't keep up.

...but I'd still like to hear his opinion (or excuses..whichever) on why he supports it.

I can guarantee that a neuro-surgeon does not succeed is his field because of affirmative action.
all the more reason for him to be against affirmative action.
I'd like to specifically hear him address that topic SPECIFICALLY...not in passing..not "oh, by the way"...
You just don't get it do you? Dr Carson would likely never have been given an opportunity to reach his potential if not for Affirmative Action. Stop denying the invidious racism that slammed so many promising African AMericans into obscurity and locked them into a lifetime of menial labor before AA was implemented.

Rotagilla I am against Affirmative Action, but even if he or some other candidate was against it, there's no way in the next 8 years that they'd ever be able to repeal it. So I would really chill out on this issue.

I don't realistically expect it'll ever be repealed.

If this country lasted a thousand more years, negroes would STILL blame their dysfunction on white people and they'd still claim they needed special privileges under the law because they can't keep up.

...but I'd still like to hear his opinion (or excuses..whichever) on why he supports it.
If this country lasted a thousand years there would be no more white people. Given 50 - 100 years of authentic AA like whites had 350 years of white AA you would be hard pressed to find a Black person that didnt have their stuff together. As it is most successful Blacks simply outwork their white counter parts.

You just don't get it do you? Dr Carson would likely never have been given an opportunity to reach his potential if not for Affirmative Action. Stop denying the invidious racism that slammed so many promising African AMericans into obscurity and locked them into a lifetime of menial labor before AA was implemented.

HAHAHA. More conspiracy talk from the left. No black has been held back by white racism during your lifetime. Just the opposite. Due to affirmative action all the racism has been directed at whites.

The black acceptance of AA proves they have no sense of justice and are super-racists. Their policy is always "take stuff from whitey and give it to me".

[
If this country lasted a thousand years there would be no more white people. Given 50 - 100 years of authentic AA like whites had 350 years of white AA you would be hard pressed to find a Black person that didnt have their stuff together. As it is most successful Blacks simply outwork their white counter parts.

Blacks have had 50 years of affirmative action and they have done nothing with it. Where are all the blacks scientists and engineers and businessmen in america.? Blacks don't have the brains for good jobs and without affirmative action, they will never get them. THINK

You can bet he's against affirmative action now. It's not politically correct if he's to be a republican.

Affirmative action - I reluctantly agree - is OK as a stepping stone, an opportunity to achieve a higher status.

Affirmative Action, however, does NOT promote an unqualified butcher to head a hospital department where they perform brain surgery, especially when the head is performing that surgery.

Can the despicable racists on the Left admit that may be there is some black person who is qualified to be who he is, and is capable to be doing what he is doing without accusing that black person of taking undue advantage of that liberal idiocy commonly known as affirmative action?

If they can't, will they admit that they hold black people in such low esteem and contempt that they do not hesitate to tell them that black are stupid and need the government to take care of them?

[

Blacks have had 50 years of affirmative action and they have done nothing with it. Where are all the blacks scientists and engineers and businessmen in america.? Blacks don't have the brains for good jobs and without affirmative action, they will never get them. THINK
Theyve only had partial AA. White women overwhelming benefit from AA more than Black people do. As it is your POTUS had AA to get into school I believe and look where he ended up. Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson had AA. Look where they are. There are literally thousands of Black people that have used AA to crawl up out of the hood. I know this frightens you. It makes you think how sorry you must be to still live in a trailer park and your ancestors had AA for 350 years.

HAHAHA. More conspiracy talk from the left. No black has been held back by white racism during your lifetime. Just the opposite. Due to affirmative action all the racism has been directed at whites.

The black acceptance of AA proves they have no sense of justice and are super-racists. Their policy is always "take stuff from whitey and give it to me".
NEWSFLASH, Chuckles! Due to an ongoing and ever present conspiracy by people like you, some Blacks are still being held back. ANd as far as Affirmative Action being directed AT Whites, I have to ask who do you think are making what's left of it work? WHITES. And, again and again and again, AA is NOT a quota system. Blacks have to be qualified to participate. AA just gives them a chance t be competitive in any given pool of job seekers. I know you won't GET IT, but maybe someone with more brains and less race clouded insight might benefit from knowing the truth!

NEWSFLASH, Chuckles! Due to an ongoing and ever present conspiracy by people like you, some Blacks are still being held back.

HAHAHA. Do you know how ridiculous you sound? So explain why this conspiracy holding down blacks does not apply to pro sports.!!! You're telling us whites won't let blacks get $300,000 a year jobs as scientists or executives but we do let blacks play in pro sports and make $30 million a year??? Pretty lousy conspiracy.

Again i say there is no conspiracy . Blacks have the same opportunities as everyone else but their feeble brains means the only good jobs they can get on merit are in athletics. THINK

Forum List

Back