🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson admits he LOVES affirmative action - That makes him a racist

Race isn't superficial. Race is real... Without race there couldn't be "racists"..or "affirmative action"...or a "United Negro College Fund"...or an "NAACP"..or a "Congressional Black Caucus"..or a "black miss america"...or ANY of these other groups.

Black Entertainment Network?
Black Policemens Association?
Black Liberation and Afrikan Kulcha Empire
Black Male Community Empowerment Forum
Black Millionaires Mentoring Program
Black Voices for Peace
Black Women for Obama
Black Youth Creative Combating Oppression
Blackonomics
American Association for Affirmative Action (AAAA)
American Association of Black in Energy
Associated Black Charities
Association of Black Admission and Financial Aid Officers of the Ivy League and Sister Schools (ABAFAOILSS)
Association of Black American Ambassadors (ABAA)
Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
Association of Black Sociologist (ABS)
Association of Black Women in Higher Education
Black Agency Executives (BAE)
Black Awareness in Television (BAIT)
Black Caucus of the American Library Association
Black Filmmakers Foundation
Black Psychiatrists of America
Black Retail Action Group, Inc.
Black Women in Publishing
Black Women's Network
Blacks in Government
Coalition of Black Trade Unionists
National Alliance of Black School Educators
National Association of Black Accountants, Inc.
National Association of Black County Officials
National Association of Black Journalists
National Association of Black Social Workers, Inc.
National Association of Black-Owned Broadcasters
National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials
National Black Caucus of State Legislators
National Black Chambers of Commerce
National Black Child Development Institute
National Black Media Coalition
National Black Nurses Association, Inc.
National Black Police Association, Inc.
National Black Public Relations Society of America
National Black United Fund
National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc.
National Forum for Black Public Administrator

no, son...race is real...
I didn't say race was not real, I said it was superficial!
There was no need to clutter up the forum with racial designators originating out of a bygone era of segregation. Those organizations don't have any scientific bearing on race and are no more than a conditioned response to a biased society!

So you think they should be abolished since they're from a "bygone era"..Ok...and affirmative action should be immediately ended for the same reason..you agree with that, right?

Let's start by abolishing the Congressional "black" Caucus...unnecessary since it designates race as the only qualification for membership...and that is from a "bygone era" and isn't necessary anymore...right?
Do not put words in my mouth. I never said those organizations should be abolished. Why would you abolish them in the face of continuing bias, white flight, and metropolitan situations like Ferguson. The reasons for the implementation of those organizations still exist... You exemplify the reasons for them to continue to exist! And that includes AA!

but you said they were from a "bygone era" and are a "conditioned response".....now you backpedal and say they are necessary?

That last sentence I posted says it all...pay attention this time..here it is again:

"
"Those organizations don't have any scientific bearing on race and are no more than a conditioned response to a biased society."

Although most of them originated in a bygone era ( meaning during Jim Crow) they are still needed because that biased society still exists... got it now?

Oh..they're a "conditioned response"..in other words artificial, not valid or natural...

LMAO...I could outlive you, fake negro.
Your old ass is about a dusty as mummy crap. You probably have about 3 years top left to live. Your words give you away. Go drink your Geritol. You are so mad about AA its hilarious.

ok.whatever you say fake negro....but don't try to derail this thread so you can get it hidden in the badlands...you guys always do that when you get embarrassed...

let's stay on topic and talk about ben carson and his position on AA... is he "mad", too?
Hey stupid white boy. Read my post. I mentioned your butt hurt over AA in it. Carson used AA himself. AA should be around for at least 100 more years since whites had it for 350.

not going to happen.
you can keep it in your part of the country that you may be allowed to have.

...but in our sector there will be no special privileges. Whiteness sets a standard of achievement that most negroes just cant meet.
what has been done to negroes is incredibly unfair. They were forced to try to assimilate in a society which they could never hope to live up to, to live and work around people who are their intellectual superiors, and to see their own inadequacies mirrored back to them every day of their lives.

most negroes harbor a deep resentment and hatred of white people as a result of this situation that no amount of words or affirmative action could possibly overcome.

It really is better now for everyone to just segregate, and let each race go where it may. It's coming, one way or another. (think balkans)
There are too many wounds there that will never heal, too much hatred, racial envy, jealousy and resentment of whites to overcome, and blacks will never improve their lot when they are constantly living in our shadow.
You sound like someone close to you sampled the the Black chocolate. You dont have a sector fool. I can go anywhere in the states and there is nothing you can do about it unless you want a lot of people to die attempting to stop me. What I see mirrored back at me is a nice home in a nice beautiful neighborhood and business associates of all colors. We are all making very nice money. Pretty much everything you think is not possible for a Black man to have I and many other Black men have. You act like those white boys down at Walmart begging for money. You cant stand to see the success can you?

sure, son..whatever you say.
After the collapse, if you come to visit..and we decide to let you in...you're going to need a visa...and you will be leaving when that visa expires.

Your old ass is about a dusty as mummy crap. You probably have about 3 years top left to live. Your words give you away. Go drink your Geritol. You are so mad about AA its hilarious.

ok.whatever you say fake negro....but don't try to derail this thread so you can get it hidden in the badlands...you guys always do that when you get embarrassed...

let's stay on topic and talk about ben carson and his position on AA... is he "mad", too?
Hey stupid white boy. Read my post. I mentioned your butt hurt over AA in it. Carson used AA himself. AA should be around for at least 100 more years since whites had it for 350.

not going to happen.

...but in our sector there will be no special privileges. Whiteness sets a standard of achievement that most negroes just cant meet.
what has been done to negroes is incredibly unfair. They were forced to try to assimilate in a society which they could never hope to live up to, to live and work around people who are their intellectual superiors, and to see their own inadequacies mirrored back to them every day of their lives.

most negroes harbor a deep resentment and hatred of white people as a result of this situation that no amount of words or affirmative action could possibly overcome.

It really is better now for everyone to just segregate, and let each race go where it may. It's coming, one way or another. (think balkans)
There are too many wounds there that will never heal, too much hatred, racial envy, jealousy and resentment of whites to overcome, and blacks will never improve their lot when they are constantly living in our shadow.
You sound like someone close to you sampled the the Black chocolate. You dont have a sector fool. I can go anywhere in the states and there is nothing you can do about it unless you want a lot of people to die attempting to stop me. What I see mirrored back at me is a nice home in a nice beautiful neighborhood and business associates of all colors. We are all making very nice money. Pretty much everything you think is not possible for a Black man to have I and many other Black men have. You act like those white boys down at Walmart begging for money. You cant stand to see the success can you?

After the collapse, if you come to visit..and we decide to let you in...you're going to need a visa...and you will be leaving when that visa expires.
You said the collapse was happening 6 months ago. What happened? You must be losing fur waiting for that collapse to come. What are you going to do if it doesnt come?

not going to happen.

You said the collapse was happening 6 months ago. What happened? You must be losing fur waiting for that collapse to come. What are you going to do if it doesnt come?

what are you on about now?
every time you get spanked you change the subject...that's how I know for sure I made my point.

not going to happen.

every time you get spanked you change the subject...that's how I know for sure I made my point.
You mentioned the collapse. You claimed it was going to happen 6 months ago but it never occurred. What are you going to do if the collapse never comes?

not going to happen.

You mentioned the collapse. You claimed it was going to happen 6 months ago but it never occurred. What are you going to do if the collapse never comes?

no I didn't...you're just trying to derail the thread so it gets hidden in the badlands.
That's what these anti whites do. They know that if they cause enough disruption the mods will close the thread and we won't be able to discuss the topic anymore.

If you want your thread to stay visible don't let them derail it...the mods aren't honest and they work together with them to hide threads they don't "like".

no I didn't...you're just trying to derail the thread so it gets hidden in the badlands.
That's what these anti whites do. They know that if they cause enough disruption the mods will close the thread and we won't be able to discuss the topic anymore.

If you want your thread to stay visible don't let them derail it...the mods aren't honest and they work together with them to hide threads they don't "like".

You are a sad little guy. There is no collapse coming. Your women will continue to flock to us. You cant do anything about AA. Did that cover everything?

You are a sad little guy. There is no collapse coming. Your women will continue to flock to us. You cant do anything about AA. Did that cover everything?

I certainly hope so...

see ya in the field. be ready.

I certainly hope so...

I'll be ready....to show you your final resting place. Pack a lunch. I hear its hard labor digging ditches.

I certainly hope so...

I'll be ready....to show you your final resting place. Pack a lunch. I hear its hard labor digging ditches.

see ya in the field.

I didn't say race was not real, I said it was superficial!
There was no need to clutter up the forum with racial designators originating out of a bygone era of segregation. Those organizations don't have any scientific bearing on race and are no more than a conditioned response to a biased society!
Rotatilla is just a bitter old man that will be dying off soon and still proclaiming the white revolution is just around the corner. He told me about 6 months ago that a race riot was going down. Nothing so far.

ben carson says it should not be limited to skin color

I certainly hope so...

see ya in the field.
When? Care to put a date on it? Probably not as you were so wrong the last time.

Rotatilla is just a bitter old man that will be dying off soon and still proclaiming the white revolution is just around the corner. He told me about 6 months ago that a race riot was going down. Nothing so far.

ben carson says it should not be limited to skin color
It never was limited to skin color. Ben Carson sounds like he is yanking someones chain.

I certainly hope so...

see ya in the field.
When? Care to put a date on it? Probably not as you were so wrong the last time.
Whatever you say, fake negro.
:banana::blsmile::banana:

I certainly hope so...

see ya in the field.
I say put a date on it. If you cant do that I understand. Gives you time to beat a hasty retreat. :laugh:

That was 15 years ago. I would like to hear him now.
:thup:
Carson: We need compassionate action, not Affirmative Action

Oh can the "racist" crap and just admit Carson is not qualified and has no chance of being elected to anything.

No, don't try to make it about Obama either.

Just once, try addressing the real issue without playing the RW race card.

"Race card"..... Ben Carson came form nothing to make something of himself. Obama had everything handed to him. He was coddled. Obama was not qualified to run shit he's an embarrassment to this country and the whole world knows it.... accept of course you leftist clones in this country

Oh can the "racist" crap and just admit Carson is not qualified and has no chance of being elected to anything.

"Race card"..... Ben Carson came form nothing to make something of himself. Obama had everything handed to him. He was coddled. Obama was not qualified to run shit he's an embarrassment to this country and the whole world knows it.... accept of course you leftist clones in this country

Carson came from nothing to something with the help of AA. He is just one example of a Black man that would have been held back if not for AA.

I certainly hope so...

see ya in the field.
I say put a date on it. If you cant do that I understand. Gives you time to beat a hasty retreat. :laugh:

a date on what?
What are you on about now, fake negro?

Carson came from nothing to something with the help of AA. He is just one example of a Black man that would have been held back if not for AA.

You're an idiot.... He's an example of a man who actually had a parent who cared and made him study, and instilled some kind values in him. His mother did that.

Good post.
There aren't many "affirmative action" neurosurgeons.

Just like there aren't many "affirmative action" airplane pilots.

skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability....

..and that's why so few of them are black.

Forum List

Back