🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson admits he LOVES affirmative action - That makes him a racist

Oh can the "racist" crap and just admit Carson is not qualified and has no chance of being elected to anything.

No, don't try to make it about Obama either.

Just once, try addressing the real issue without playing the RW race card.

"Race card"..... Ben Carson came form nothing to make something of himself. Obama had everything handed to him. He was coddled. Obama was not qualified to run shit he's an embarrassment to this country and the whole world knows it.... accept of course you leftist clones in this country

Good post.
There aren't many "affirmative action" neurosurgeons.

Just like there aren't many "affirmative action" airplane pilots.

skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability....

..and that's why so few of them are black.

People are people. The breakdown of the black family fostered and used by the leftist is the problem. they are made into victums. The left loves their victums

I agree completely...
My point was that all the government laws they can invent to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn will NOT create negro neurosurgeons or pilots.

...those are a couple of jobs that can't be awarded to blacks just because of their skin color.

We are all born equal Blacks as a whole are no more or less able then white people as a whole for those jobs. Nobody deserves anything or should be given anything because of their race
You should probably read what AA does. You dont sound like you have a clue. Its not based soley on skin color. Its based on if the group has been historically discriminated against. Its a correction for 350 years of white male AA.

That was 15 years ago. I would like to hear him now.
:thup:
Carson: We need compassionate action, not Affirmative Action

Oh can the "racist" crap and just admit Carson is not qualified and has no chance of being elected to anything.

"Race card"..... Ben Carson came form nothing to make something of himself. Obama had everything handed to him. He was coddled. Obama was not qualified to run shit he's an embarrassment to this country and the whole world knows it.... accept of course you leftist clones in this country

Affirmative action and Welfare is Ok...but only for Ben Carson to make something of himself...not other people with different political affiliations

lol

if they had Affirmative action for morons you'd be the number one recipient:eusa_wall:

Good post.

People are people. The breakdown of the black family fostered and used by the leftist is the problem. they are made into victums. The left loves their victums

I agree completely...
My point was that all the government laws they can invent to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn will NOT create negro neurosurgeons or pilots.

...those are a couple of jobs that can't be awarded to blacks just because of their skin color.

We are all born equal Blacks as a whole are no more or less able then white people as a whole for those jobs. Nobody deserves anything or should be given anything because of their race

Ok..fine...I still said those are jobs that can't be awarded due to affirmative action or quotas.
Those jobs require actual ability.
As to why there are hugely disproportionate numbers of black neurosurgeons and pilots versus white...Who knows?

"racism" probably...:rolleyes:

Good post.

I agree completely...

You should probably read what AA does. You dont sound like you have a clue. Its not based soley on skin color. Its based on if the group has been historically discriminated against. Its a correction for 350 years of white male AA.
Bullshit... Did you read Frederick Douglass's quote? Jews have been discriminated against for 3000 years and we still thrive. Affirmative action should be based on financial circumstances not race as Ben Carson says

Affirmative action and Welfare is Ok...but only for Ben Carson to make something of himself...not other people with different political affiliations

lol

if they had Affirmative action for morons you'd be the number one recipient:eusa_wall:

Good post.

I agree completely...

Bullshit... Did you read Frederick Douglass's quote? Jews have been discriminated against for 3000 years and we still thrive. Affirmative action should be based on financial circumstances not race as Ben Carson says

no "affirmative action"...not for skin color,...not for "financial circumstances"..whatever THAT means..Are suggesting that you want some new bureau of unionized government "workers" (minorities, of course) to administer "affirmative action" based on "financial circumstances"?

great idea...what could possibly go wrong....

Good post.

I agree completely...

Jews never lost their foundation in slavery. They were not subject to the same Jim Crow laws.They kept their language, history and faith. The closest comparable group would be the NA's and they were not enslaved nor did they lose their history and language. Blacks had that taken here in the US. This is not world AA. This is American AA. I know your argument depends on the apples and oranges way of thinking but i wont allow that. Stay focused on the US.

AA should not be based on financial circumstances until Blacks own a percentage of the resources in the same ratio that whites do. You had 350 years to build a monopoly due to white AA.

Last edited:

lol

I agree completely...

no "affirmative action"...not for skin color,...not for "financial circumstances"..whatever THAT means..Are suggesting that you want some new bureau of unionized government "workers" (minorities, of course) to administer "affirmative action" based on "financial circumstances"?

great idea...what could possibly go wrong....

I am still waiting on your prediction of the impending collapse and a link that shows there is a law that unqualifed Blacks must be hired.

I agree completely...

Jews never lost their foundation in slavery. They kept their language, history and faith. Blacks had that taken here in the US. This is not world AA. This is American AA. I know your argument depends on the apples and oranges way of thinking but i wont allow that. Stay focused on the US.

AA should not be based on financial circumstances until Blacks own a percentage of the resources in the same ratio that whites do. You had 350 years to build a monopoly due to white AA.
Nobody deserves anything. that's where your wrong. African American "Foundations" where taken from them, not by slavery, the family structure was still intact and strong during and after. The left have made victims of them. Look at Detroit where i'm from, babies are being killed here there are not many intact families. That's not the fault of slavery

I agree completely...

Jews never lost their foundation in slavery. They kept their language, history and faith. Blacks had that taken here in the US. This is not world AA. This is American AA. I know your argument depends on the apples and oranges way of thinking but i wont allow that. Stay focused on the US.

Nobody deserves anything. that's where your wrong. African American "Foundations" where taken from them, not by slavery, the family structure was still intact and strong during and after. The left have made victims of them. Look at Detroit where i'm from, babies are being killed there are not many intact families. That's not the fault of slavery
Everyone deserves an opportunity. The family structure was destroyed via slavery and later via Jim Crow. The dynamic was affected due to the inabilty of Black males to find work due to racism and the Black females had to work out of the home while white women were allowed to stay home. Please dont try to tell me about what happened to the Black family and you are not Black.

[
There is no law that elevates Black people. Qualified Black people are hired. Please link to the law that states an unqualified Black person must be hired. I'll even give you 24 hours search time.

That's the problem - there is no such law, at least not a valid law. Affirmative action is a result of executive orders issued by the WH.

[

Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us.

April, 1865, Frederick Douglass

That was 150 years ago and no black feels that way today. They all want welfare and affirmative action supplied by the white man. Blacks are mentally inferior and can't make it without help and they know that better than anyone.

Obama was raised like a white kid so that translates, in your mind, to being coddled? That makes a lot of sense in LA LA LAND! It ranks right up there with your other bigoted, fractious notion that he is unqualified or an embarrassment to HIS country: the good ol' boyz' USA!

Obama has accomplished so many positive things during his tenure as president it would take several forum pages to list them all!

Carson came from nothing to something with the help of AA. He is just one example of a Black man that would have been held back if not for AA.

You're an idiot.... He's an example of a man who actually had a parent who cared and made him study, and instilled some kind values in him. His mother did that.

I agree Carson had an awesome parent. He also used AA which you can deny as much as you want to but he admits it himself.

Beyond Affirmative Action - Dr. Ben Carson - Page full

In my mind, I was pretty hot stuff. Only after I got to Yale and became cognizant of my classmates' many accomplishments did I realize that the admissions committee had taken a substantial risk on me and that I had been extended special consideration. My early academic experiences were traumatic, and but for the grace of God, I would have flunked out.

Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--your interference is doing him a positive injury.

The speech from Douglas was eloquently done but extremely naive. That is understandable... for he could not foresee the coming storm of invidious hatred that would follow emancipation. That question was asked with the same nefarious intent that the German people asked of Hitler: What shall we do with the Jew?

Douglas’ naivete is evident when he failed to account for discriminatory practices that, in effect, shook his hypothetical “apple tree” and threatened to completely uproot it: tree, branches apples and all! In that environment, what tree can bear fruit? When there s no water for it and no nourishment...why do you marvel at the stark nakedness of it’s branches and the withering fruit thereof!

JQPublic1 2014

Last edited:
We are all born equal Blacks as a whole are no more or less able then white people as a whole for those jobs.

So why is africa mired in the stone age?
Who told you Africa was mired in the stone age?

cargo-to-lagos1.jpg

Carson came from nothing to something with the help of AA. He is just one example of a Black man that would have been held back if not for AA.

You're an idiot.... He's an example of a man who actually had a parent who cared and made him study, and instilled some kind values in him. His mother did that.

I agree Carson had an awesome parent. He also used AA which you can deny as much as you want to but he admits it himself.

Beyond Affirmative Action - Dr. Ben Carson - Page full

In my mind, I was pretty hot stuff. Only after I got to Yale and became cognizant of my classmates' many accomplishments did I realize that the admissions committee had taken a substantial risk on me and that I had been extended special consideration. My early academic experiences were traumatic, and but for the grace of God, I would have flunked out.

Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--your interference is doing him a positive injury.

The speech from Douglas was eloquently done but extremely naive. That is understandable... for he could not foresee the coming storm of invidious hatred that would follow emancipation. That question was asked with the same nefarious intent that the German people asked of Hitler: What shall we do with the Jew?

Douglas’ naivete is evident when he failed to account for discriminatory practices that, in effect, shook his hypothetical “apple tree” and threatened to completely uproot it: tree, branches apples and all! In that environment, what tree can bear fruit? When there s no water for it and no nourishment...why do you marvel at the stark nakedness of it’s branches and the withering fruit thereof!

JQPublic1 2014
I think Douglas was giving whites the benefit of the doubt. He had to have known the infantile fits of rage whites are capable of when witnessing Black success. Its well documented that whenever whites see Blacks succeeding they attack. Its like an instinctive response. I think he was appealing to the human side in hopes of shaming them from further attacks instead of being naive..

Forum List

Back