🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson admits he LOVES affirmative action - That makes him a racist

We are all born equal Blacks as a whole are no more or less able then white people as a whole for those jobs.

So why is africa mired in the stone age?
Who told you Africa was mired in the stone age?

cargo-to-lagos1.jpg

Shoots delusion makes him see this as caves

Must be the lights from Ghana temporarily imprinting an image from his home.

ken+ya.jpg

Carson came from nothing to something with the help of AA. He is just one example of a Black man that would have been held back if not for AA.

You're an idiot.... He's an example of a man who actually had a parent who cared and made him study, and instilled some kind values in him. His mother did that.

I agree Carson had an awesome parent. He also used AA which you can deny as much as you want to but he admits it himself.

Beyond Affirmative Action - Dr. Ben Carson - Page full

In my mind, I was pretty hot stuff. Only after I got to Yale and became cognizant of my classmates' many accomplishments did I realize that the admissions committee had taken a substantial risk on me and that I had been extended special consideration. My early academic experiences were traumatic, and but for the grace of God, I would have flunked out.

Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--your interference is doing him a positive injury.

April, 1865, Frederick Douglass

The speech from Douglas was eloquently done but extremely naive. That is understandable... for he could not foresee the coming storm of invidious hatred that would follow emancipation. That question was asked with the same nefarious intent that the German people asked of Hitler: What shall we do with the Jew?

Douglas’ naivete is evident when he failed to account for discriminatory practices that, in effect, shook his hypothetical “apple tree” and threatened to completely uproot it: tree, branches apples and all! In that environment, what tree can bear fruit? When there s no water for it and no nourishment...why do you marvel at the stark nakedness of it’s branches and the withering fruit thereof!

JQPublic1 2014
I think Douglas was giving whites the benefit of the doubt. He had to have known the infantile fits of rage whites are capable of when witnessing Black success. Its well documented that whenever whites see Blacks succeeding they attack. Its like an instinctive response. I think he was appealing to the human side in hopes of shaming them from further attacks instead of being naive..
In 1865, I don't think many blacks had spent much time enjoying the fruits of freedom. Douglas may have been able to explore the personal merits of freedom but black success was negligible back then. Greenwood and Rose wood rose to prominence after 1896 when Plessy vs Ferguson ushered in the era of American Apartheidt. As mucha s I hate to say it, segregation seemed to have engendered prosperity among black populations in certain enclaves. Still, domestic White terrorists were a plague upon black prosperity and destroyed it whenever the opportunity presented itself. That was of course, post Douglas era!

You're an idiot.... He's an example of a man who actually had a parent who cared and made him study, and instilled some kind values in him. His mother did that.

I agree Carson had an awesome parent. He also used AA which you can deny as much as you want to but he admits it himself.

In my mind, I was pretty hot stuff. Only after I got to Yale and became cognizant of my classmates' many accomplishments did I realize that the admissions committee had taken a substantial risk on me and that I had been extended special consideration. My early academic experiences were traumatic, and but for the grace of God, I would have flunked out.

Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--your interference is doing him a positive injury.

The speech from Douglas was eloquently done but extremely naive. That is understandable... for he could not foresee the coming storm of invidious hatred that would follow emancipation. That question was asked with the same nefarious intent that the German people asked of Hitler: What shall we do with the Jew?

Douglas’ naivete is evident when he failed to account for discriminatory practices that, in effect, shook his hypothetical “apple tree” and threatened to completely uproot it: tree, branches apples and all! In that environment, what tree can bear fruit? When there s no water for it and no nourishment...why do you marvel at the stark nakedness of it’s branches and the withering fruit thereof!

JQPublic1 2014
I think Douglas was giving whites the benefit of the doubt. He had to have known the infantile fits of rage whites are capable of when witnessing Black success. Its well documented that whenever whites see Blacks succeeding they attack. Its like an instinctive response. I think he was appealing to the human side in hopes of shaming them from further attacks instead of being naive..
In 1865, I don't think many blacks had spent much time enjoying the fruits of freedom. Douglas may have been able to explore the personal merits of freedom but black success was negligible back then. Greenwood and Rose wood rose to prominence after 1896 when Plessy vs Ferguson ushered in the era of American Apartheidt. As mucha s I hate to say it, segregation seemed to have engendered prosperity among black populations in certain enclaves. Still, domestic White terrorists were a plague upon black prosperity and destroyed it whenever the opportunity presented itself. That was of course, post Douglas era!

I agree that the masses of Blacks had not had a chance to garner much success but as an educated Black man Douglass undoubtedly had experienced for himself the envy, shock and hatred of many whites. You also have to consider he was aware of the laws that were passed to keep Black men illiterate even during slavery.In 1863 the Proclamation of Amnesty and Reconstruction was made by Lincoln. This is two years prior to 1865. Prior to that they hung John Brown in 1859 for freeing slaves. If you already know the reaction whites had to white abolitionists, educated Black slaves, and successful free Black men its not that hard to anticipate the backlash associated with masses of free Black men with no hurdles in front of them. Especially if you are privy to the debates in the highest bastions of white power as Douglass was. I honestly believe he was trying to ward off attacks by shaming whites. Unfortunately it only worked for about 9 years. Remember that the collapse of Reconstruction was primarily caused by white jealousy.

Last edited:
[

Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us.

That was 150 years ago and no black feels that way today. They all want welfare and affirmative action supplied by the white man. Blacks are mentally inferior and can't make it without help and they know that better than anyone.
You have no idea of how Blacks "feel" today except by what you hear White propagandists spew incessantly over the airwaves.Your mental inferiority is on display here for all to see. Who but a hopeless uneducated sociopath would even entertain the idea that "Blacks" are mentally inferior to whites. Blacks are making it in many places without the help of whites and have done so for thousands of years.

JQPublic1 2014

I agree that the masses of Blacks had not had a chance to garner much success but as an educated Black man Douglass undoubtedly had experienced for himself the envy, shock and hatred of many whites. You also have to consider he was aware of the laws that were passed to keep Black men illiterate even during slavery.In 1863 the Proclamation of Amnesty and Reconstruction was made by Lincoln. This is two years prior to 1865. Prior to that they hung John Brown in 1859 for freeing slaves. If you already know the reaction whites had to white abolitionists, educated Black slaves, and successful free Black men its not that hard to anticipate the backlash associated with masses of free Black men with no hurdles in front of them. Especially if you are privy to the debates in the highest bastions of white power as Douglass was. I honestly believe he was trying to ward off attacks by shaming whites. Unfortunately it only worked for about 9 years. Remember that the collapse of Reconstruction was primarily caused by white jealousy.
Great discussion Asclepias, I only wish there were more civil discussions like this. Something might be gained in the area of understanding the question of race in America if such exchanges were more frequent!

When Douglas said this, "All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--" in the purest sense of his narrative, Douglas seemed optimistic
and beseeched the White public questioners who formed the basis of that ominous query "What shall we do with the negro," to let them alone. DId he really expect local yokels to "let Blacks alone?' Reflecting upon ihs own status at the time it is understandable that Douglas, presenting himself as the model for which motivated blacks should emulate, would voice that opinion. Indeed, that paradigm might have worked splendidly if the Constitutional guarantees had been modified to protect the civil liberties of Blacks in 1865.
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 made blacks full U.S. citizens (and this repealed the Dred Scott decision). In 1868, the 14th amendment granted full U.S. citizenship to African-Americans. But full citizenship was no guarantee of equality before the law. Affirmative Action eventually had to be invented and applied, not only for Blacks but for white women and otter minorities as well!

Last edited:

JQPublic1 2014

Great discussion Asclepias, I only wish there were more civil discussions like this. Something might be gained in the area of understanding the question of race in America if such exchanges were more frequent!

When Douglas said this, "All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--" in the purest sense of his narrative, Douglas seemed optimistic
and beseeched the White public questioners who formed the basis of that ominous query "What shall we do with the negro," to let them alone. DId he really expect local yokels to "let Blacks alone?' Reflecting upon ihs own status at the time it is understandable that Douglas, presenting himself as the model for which motivated blacks should emulate, would voice that opinion. Indeed, that paradigm might have worked splendidly if the Constitutional guarantees had been modified to protect the civil liberties of Blacks in 1865.
The Civil Rights Act of 1866 made blacks full U.S. citizens (and this repealed the Dred Scott decision). In 1868, the 14th amendment granted full U.S. citizenship to African-Americans. But full citizenship was no guarantee of equality before the law. Affirmative Action eventually had to be invented and applied, not only for Blacks but for white women and otter minorities as well!

I agree. If not for the constant and targeted interference by envious whites there would be no need for affirmative action today. it seems as if none of the white leadership at the time had the foresight or intelligence to envision this dynamic or they never intended to allow Black people to gain the economic, academic, and social standing in a country they were responsible for building.

[
You have no idea of how Blacks "feel" today except by what you hear White propagandists spew incessantly over the airwaves.Your mental inferiority is on display here for all to see. Who but a hopeless uneducated sociopath would even entertain the idea that "Blacks" are mentally inferior to whites. Blacks are making it in many places without the help of whites and have done so for thousands of years.

1. If blacks are not mentally inferior, why are blacks always last in all standardized tests. Don't say they tests are culturally biased in favor of whites unless you can explain why asians do so well on the same tests.

2. If blacks can make it on their own in many places, why can't they do so in america.? It's not racism because affirmative action has guaranteed blacks a huge advantage in both getting an education and getting a job.

3. THINK

[

I agree. If not for the constant and targeted interference by envious whites there would be no need for affirmative action today. it seems as if none of the white leadership at the time had the foresight or intelligence to envision this dynamic or they never intended to allow Black people to gain the economic, academic, and social standing in a country they were responsible for building.

HAHAHA. More conspiracy talk. So tell us why don't whites use that targeted interference to keep blacks out of pro sports? You're telling us whites won't let blacks get corporate jobs that pay $200,000 a year but whites do let blacks make $30 million a year in pro sports!!!

And then you cry that the board is always laughing at you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[

HAHAHA. More conspiracy talk. So tell us why don't whites use that targeted interference to keep blacks out of pro sports? You're telling us whites won't let blacks get corporate jobs that pay $200,000 a year but whites do let blacks make $30 million a year in pro sports!!!

You do realize I am talking about history right?. Nowadays I may have to work 10x harder but a white person couldnt stop me if their life depended on it. I'm a titan but then again I know my history and thats what makes me strong and unstoppable.

[

:itsok:
TVGac.jpg

Modern Humans Came Out of Africa Definitive Study Says

[

That's a lot less crazy than thinking Bush was behind 9/11, Obama was born in Kenya, Sandy Hook didn't happen, and Obama raises the price of stamps, nutter.

You do realize I am talking about history right?. Nowadays I may have to work 10x harder but a white person couldnt stop me if their life depended on it. I'm a titan but then again I know my history and thats what makes me strong and unstoppable.

The board notes you evaded the question so i'll ask again. Why doesn't this giant anti-black conspiracy you're always ranting about work in pro sports.??

[

1. If blacks are not mentally inferior, why are blacks always last in all standardized tests. Don't say they tests are culturally biased in favor of whites unless you can explain why asians do so well on the same tests.

2. If blacks can make it on their own in many places, why can't they do so in america.? It's not racism because affirmative action has guaranteed blacks a huge advantage in both getting an education and getting a job.

3. THINK

I think we have a very intelligent black man of high intelligence that has been elected to the Presidency of this nation twice. A credit to him, and to the citizens of this nation. I never thought I would see that in my lifetime.

Who cares about that crap?. The question is why is africa so primitive today compared to the rest of the world.? Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet.

Why the hell are the red states so primitive compared to the rest of the nation? Why the hell did Ireland spend 400 years relitively uneducated when at one time it was the repository of education in Europe? It could not have something to do with foreign occupation?

The board notes you evaded the question so i'll ask again. Why doesn't this giant anti-black conspiracy you're always ranting about work in pro sports.??

Well, you stupid ass, there was exactly that in pro sports. It was in my lifetime that changed. You obviously are one dumb asshole who doesn't even know the history of your own nation.

]

Who cares about that crap?. The question is why is africa so primitive today compared to the rest of the world.? Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet.

Why the hell are the red states so primitive compared to the rest of the nation? Why the hell did Ireland spend 400 years relitively uneducated when at one time it was the repository of education in Europe? It could not have something to do with foreign occupation?

Irish? HAHAHA. The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. Anyway irish are doing fine now but africa is in the stone age and has been there for thousands of years. THINK

Well, you stupid ass, there was exactly that in pro sports. It was in my lifetime that changed. You obviously are one dumb asshole who doesn't even know the history of your own nation.

Yes - there USED to be a conspiracy to deny blacks jobs in pro sports. But it's not there now and you need to explain why. Pro athlete is the most coveted job in america and blacks dominate the field. Why is that if whites are conspiring to keep blacks out of high paying jobs.? THINK

Forum List

Back