🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson admits he LOVES affirmative action - That makes him a racist

I'll be ready....to show you your final resting place. Pack a lunch. I hear its hard labor digging ditches.

see ya in the field.
When? Care to put a date on it? Probably not as you were so wrong the last time.
Whatever you say, fake negro.
:banana::blsmile::banana:
I say put a date on it. If you cant do that I understand. Gives you time to beat a hasty retreat. :laugh:

a date on what?
What are you on about now, fake negro?
Seeing me in the field cave monkey.

That was 15 years ago. I would like to hear him now.
:thup:
Carson: We need compassionate action, not Affirmative Action

Oh can the "racist" crap and just admit Carson is not qualified and has no chance of being elected to anything.

No, don't try to make it about Obama either.

Just once, try addressing the real issue without playing the RW race card.

"Race card"..... Ben Carson came form nothing to make something of himself. Obama had everything handed to him. He was coddled. Obama was not qualified to run shit he's an embarrassment to this country and the whole world knows it.... accept of course you leftist clones in this country

Affirmative action and Welfare is Ok...but only for Ben Carson to make something of himself...not other people with different political affiliations

lol

see ya in the field.
When? Care to put a date on it? Probably not as you were so wrong the last time.
I say put a date on it. If you cant do that I understand. Gives you time to beat a hasty retreat. :laugh:

a date on what?

Oh..I don't know..pick a time that's convenient for you. Whatever you decide is ok with me.

The wiki article on him has this quote

In 1999 Carson wrote:

"A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America.

I would love to hear people engage in a very different conversation—on how we might maintain the benefits of affirmative action but change it and even call it something else. We have to be smart, you see. What I would like to call it is compassionate action."

Ben Carson - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like obozo, benji is a white-hating racist. You can't support affirmative action unless you're a racist. It is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

Oh can the "racist" crap and just admit Carson is not qualified and has no chance of being elected to anything.

"Race card"..... Ben Carson came form nothing to make something of himself. Obama had everything handed to him. He was coddled. Obama was not qualified to run shit he's an embarrassment to this country and the whole world knows it.... accept of course you leftist clones in this country

Carson came from nothing to something with the help of AA. He is just one example of a Black man that would have been held back if not for AA.

You're an idiot.... He's an example of a man who actually had a parent who cared and made him study, and instilled some kind values in him. His mother did that.

I agree Carson had an awesome parent. He also used AA which you can deny as much as you want to but he admits it himself.

Beyond Affirmative Action - Dr. Ben Carson - Page full

In my mind, I was pretty hot stuff. Only after I got to Yale and became cognizant of my classmates' many accomplishments did I realize that the admissions committee had taken a substantial risk on me and that I had been extended special consideration. My early academic experiences were traumatic, and but for the grace of God, I would have flunked out.

Good post.
There aren't many "affirmative action" neurosurgeons.

Just like there aren't many "affirmative action" airplane pilots.

skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability....

..and that's why so few of them are black.

People are people. The breakdown of the black family fostered and used by the leftist is the problem. they are made into victums. The left loves their victums

a date on what?

Oh..I don't know..pick a time that's convenient for you. Whatever you decide is ok with me.
I'm not the one predicting the collapse. Since you are the one predicting it when do I meet you in the field?

keep believing that.
white people have been subduing untermenschen and subhumans for thousands of years.
Nothing is going to change.

Mostly the people who throw the term "racist" around are racist lefties. It is racist to call Ban Carson a racist.

a date on what?

I'm not the one predicting the collapse. Since you are the one predicting it when do I meet you in the field?

What exactly is your question?
Are you asking me to predict the future?

Man do you know what the black community can achieve if everyone was given special treatment like Ben Carson? It'll be awesome!!

keep believing that.
white people have been subduing untermenschen and subhumans for thousands of years.
Nothing is going to change.
Breeding Neanderthals out is nothing to be proud of. Now when is the collapse coming so I can be there? Dont punk out now.

Carson came from nothing to something with the help of AA. He is just one example of a Black man that would have been held back if not for AA.

You're an idiot.... He's an example of a man who actually had a parent who cared and made him study, and instilled some kind values in him. His mother did that.

I agree Carson had an awesome parent. He also used AA which you can deny as much as you want to but he admits it himself.

In my mind, I was pretty hot stuff. Only after I got to Yale and became cognizant of my classmates' many accomplishments did I realize that the admissions committee had taken a substantial risk on me and that I had been extended special consideration. My early academic experiences were traumatic, and but for the grace of God, I would have flunked out.

Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--your interference is doing him a positive injury.

April, 1865, Frederick Douglass

a date on what?

What exactly is your question?
Are you asking me to predict the future?
Yes. You already made an attempt at it. Why cant you be specific?

Everybody has asked the question, and they learned to ask it early of the abolitionists, "What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone! If you see him on his way to school, let him alone, don't disturb him! If you see him going to the dinner table at a hotel, let him go! If you see him going to the ballot- box, let him alone, don't disturb him! [Applause.] If you see him going into a work-shop, just let him alone,--your interference is doing him a positive injury.

April, 1865, Frederick Douglass
I agree with that wholeheartedly. The interference part you highlighted is the problem. Racism by its very nature is interference. Its a system set up to run interference for one race to the detriment of another. When whites in general stop advocating and practicing racism then we would not have an issue.

Good post.

People are people. The breakdown of the black family fostered and used by the leftist is the problem. they are made into victums. The left loves their victums

I agree completely...
My point was that all the government laws they can invent to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn will NOT create negro neurosurgeons or pilots.

...those are a couple of jobs that can't be awarded to blacks just because of their skin color.

Good post.

I agree completely...
My point was that all the government laws they can invent to artificially elevate negroes to positions they didn't earn will NOT create negro neurosurgeons or pilots.

...those are a couple of jobs that can't be awarded to blacks just because of their skin color.

There is no law that elevates Black people. Qualified Black people are hired. Please link to the law that states an unqualified Black person must be hired. I'll even give you 24 hours search time.

Ahh the republican party of inclusion. I wonder why African Americans don't vote for Republicans? Boggles my mind.

Good post.

I agree completely...

We are all born equal Blacks as a whole are no more or less able then white people as a whole for those jobs. Nobody deserves anything or should be given anything because of their race

Forum List

Back