Ben Carson: Clinton is a supporter of Lucifer and God will abandon America if Clinton wins.

Carson's opening remarks..

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste....

my god they are nuts. Insane. God will punish America if Americans elect Clinton.

God won't have to punish America if Americans are foolish enough to elect Hillary Rotten Clinton.

Americans will punish themselves, if that unthinkable event should ever come to pass.

Something that is not proven is going to abandon us? hahaha. Ben Carson is a religious nut job and should be laughed off the stage.

Over 85% of Americans believe in a God.

Anything and everything about the modern world you like, could not exist without the support of at least permission of the people you are laughing at.

Ben Carson is busy filling up the pyramids with grain, his 'super prepper bunkers' as he put's it, and already has his bug out bag and escape route across the Atlantic Ocean in his SUV all mapped out. "You know you can't drive across the ocean don't you" one reporter asked. "Begone demon of Satan, the lord will allow my Range Rover to float like Noah's Ark across the waters to Egypt" Carson quipped. "It's you non-believers and those of you who believe in 'sinking' in water who will bring god's wrath on our nation. Just as the Earth is only 6,000 years old the Atlantic Ocean is only 1 foot deep. But scientists don't want you to know that."

skye, post: 14896154
Americans will punish themselves, if that unthinkable event should ever come to pass.

How would we punish ourselves when the non-idiot sane candidate wins in November.

Gallup Poll Finds Trump's Convention Is A Historic Dud
zetofaziacfdqgde3bfz.jpg

Danielle Keeton-Olsen
AUGUST 01, 2016
Donald Trump's efforts to make the Republican National Convention "unlike any we've ever seen" produced an unexpected first: the first time more voters came away from a convention less likely to vote for the party's nominee than they were to support him or her, according to Gallup.

Gallup has surveyed on this question since 1984, and the 2016 GOP convention was the first time where a candidate ended up in negative territory.

The voters who felt less likely to vote Trump after the convention outnumbered those who felt even more motivated for the GOP nominee, 51-36, according to a Gallup poll.

"The voters who felt less likely to vote Trump after the convention outnumbered those who felt even more motivated for the GOP nominee, 51-36, according to a Gallup poll."

Your nominated a racist bigot know nothing. He can't organize a convention spending $60 million that improves the likelyhood that more people will vote for him. He turned more voters off for the first time ever.

He's an idiot.

Last edited:
First, if there is a GOD, HE doesn't favor any one nation over another.

Second, if there is a GOD, HE has better things to do than punish or reward a nation because of which of two morons wins an election

Third, no matter which of the two win, HE'll have no need to punish the U.S. because we will all be suffering...

Forum List

Back