Ben Carson For President

Who takes care of these savings accounts? and who puts the money in for the people who can't afford healthcare.

The government is not the only one who can take care of things.. you progressives forget that you can take care of things YOURSELF....

And if you can't afford catastrophic insurance, WORK more, earn more, do what you have to... and if you are a really bad spot, THAT IS WHAT VOLUNTARY CHARITIES ARE FOR... but government, nor society, nor anyone else is there to provide your 'healthcare' if you have the sniffles, a scraped knee, a broken finger, a UTI, or whatever.... THAT IS ON YOU...

If you cannot take care of yourself (because you are mentally incompetent and physically impaired without having any family to help) then you are a ward of the state.... but the VAST majority of people on assistance can do something to earn a living and take care of themselves.. they just CHOOSE not to do everything it takes... 'it is HARD' boo hoo hoo

So I assume you think the bank should hold this health savings account. And by on assistance you mean the Banker /Corporate welfare system and the people that work for them?

Keep it in a bank.. keep it in a lawyer's trust fund.. keep it on a WalMart Debit Card... keep it in a coffee can for all I care

AND AGAIN, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.. I AM AGAINST CORPORATE WELFARE AND BAILOUTS TOO... it is the likes of YOU that decides that 1 is good and 1 is bad.... ALL FUCKING GOVERNMENT ENTITLEMENTS ARE WRONG

Did you hear his idiotic health savings account idea ? But he told some good jokes/anecdotes.

My wife has a health savings plan. I got the big C last year and it didnt cost us a cent.
It's a great idea. Imagine if you had put monies into a plan that started when you were 16.
You would have a shitload of cash by the time you reached 40. And if you were to die without using it say in a car accident? It would then go to your significant other or closest family member.
The biggest problem with this plan would be stopping our gov from stealing the cash.

I'm glad you can afford the the big c (yikes) but most people have trouble paying for food and shelter.

I wonder how many decades the republicans will keep the same historically failed ideas as platform?

Repeating continually again.. it shows your downward slide continues.. fortunately for you and the betterment of the world, you have a way out

Suicide%20gun.png

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this
All the affirmative action idiot does is parrot his MessiahRushie's anti-American propaganda.

The government is not the only one who can take care of things.. you progressives forget that you can take care of things YOURSELF....

And if you can't afford catastrophic insurance, WORK more, earn more, do what you have to... and if you are a really bad spot, THAT IS WHAT VOLUNTARY CHARITIES ARE FOR... but government, nor society, nor anyone else is there to provide your 'healthcare' if you have the sniffles, a scraped knee, a broken finger, a UTI, or whatever.... THAT IS ON YOU...

If you cannot take care of yourself (because you are mentally incompetent and physically impaired without having any family to help) then you are a ward of the state.... but the VAST majority of people on assistance can do something to earn a living and take care of themselves.. they just CHOOSE not to do everything it takes... 'it is HARD' boo hoo hoo

So I assume you think the bank should hold this health savings account. And by on assistance you mean the Banker /Corporate welfare system and the people that work for them?

Keep it in a bank.. keep it in a lawyer's trust fund.. keep it on a WalMart Debit Card... keep it in a coffee can for all I care

AND AGAIN, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.. I AM AGAINST CORPORATE WELFARE AND BAILOUTS TOO... it is the likes of YOU that decides that 1 is good and 1 is bad.... ALL FUCKING GOVERNMENT ENTITLEMENTS ARE WRONG

I'm glad you're against corporate welfare but If you are against the government helping the poor..you better find an island to live on because all governments do so..

Giving a trillion dollars to rich banker so they can buy another multi -million dollar yacht and jet-BAD

Giving a $ 100 dollars to help a single mother feed her kids-Good

FYI people have to work for their welfare.

I'm glad you're against corporate welfare but If you are against the government helping the poor..you better find an island to live on because all governments do so..

Giving a trillion dollars to rich banker so they can buy another multi -million dollar yacht and jet-BAD

The government is not constitutionally charged to take care of the personal responsibilities of ANYONE... and please, don't be idiotic and leave off after the word 'welfare' in Article 1 section 8 as your 'proof' otherwise

PERSONALLY and VOLUNTARILY giving to help others, GOOD.. Having government confiscate from others for your charity, thru multi-level red-tape, wasting money, and doing something they are not charged to do, BAD....

BTW... everyone does not have to work for their welfare... but this has been shown and proven before

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this
All the affirmative action idiot does is parrot his MessiahRushie's anti-American propaganda.

Democrat Party: proud home of the KKK, Public schools, Public Housing and the Tuskegee Experiments

The government is not constitutionally charged to take care of the personal responsibilities of ANYONE... and please, don't be idiotic and leave off after the word 'welfare' in Article 1 section 8 as your 'proof' otherwise

PERSONALLY and VOLUNTARILY giving to help others, GOOD.. Having government confiscate from others for your charity, thru multi-level red-tape, wasting money, and doing something they are not charged to do, BAD....

BTW... everyone does not have to work for their welfare... but this has been shown and proven before

they have to be in training or working...at least in the states I have researched...

Health insurance premiums are going to skyrocket for young people. The left complains that we need Obamacare because we are going broke now paying for everything. Yet, Obamacare is rising prices and insurance premiums to astronomical levels and those who work will be seriously taken advantage of. More illegals pour in daily for the amnesty and we tax payers will get the bill for all of it. Big Pharms will make a killing thanks to the deal they made with Obama. It's the people getting royally screwed, but the gubmint dependents and illegals will continue to vote for the freebies.

Aww they've found their newest black person to jump behind. He hits all points.

Hes black
Hes conservative (enough)
He talks smack to Dems
He talks smack to other Blacks
He wags his finger
Hes black

Hes black
He talks smack to Dems
He wags his finger
Hes black

^ Democrat. Democrat Party, proud home of the KKK, Tuskegee Experiments and public housing

Ben Carson is more Conservative than Juan McCain, Mitt Romney and all the Bushs combined

Hes black
He talks smack to Dems
He wags his finger
Hes black

^ Democrat. Democrat Party, proud home of the KKK, Tuskegee Experiments and public housing

^^faker. Fake Life and Concerns. You care about none of that until you think you can fool black folks into believing you give a dam.

Ben Carson the newest black the repubs will have a one night stand with just to exploit him

Hes black
He talks smack to Dems
He wags his finger
Hes black

^^faker. Fake Life and Concerns. You care about none of that until you think you can fool black folks into believing you give a dam.

Ben Carson the newest black the repubs will have a one night stand with just to exploit him

Cuz we all knows dat da niggas is just soooo stupid dey don't know wut good for dem.

Sheesh, nothing works so well to make me puke in my mouth as a leftist claiming that any person of color who takes a divergent track from the one they've mapped out for them is a stupid person of color.

Which is of course their stance regarding people of color: they are stupid, they must be controlled, and carefully nurtured by people who understand them and know what's best for them.

Forum List

Back