Ben Carson: ‘I deeply regret’ saying homosexuality is a choice

Carson is done.

Never apologize for the truth. Never.

As soon as the Orwellian scum in the dimocrap party have you doing that.... It's over

Carson needs to disappear
All black Presidential aspirations are gone for a generation or two.

Of course the Dems are obsessed with certain social issues, and the GOP is playing right into their hands.

If a top Republican candidate, let's say Walker or Paul, came out as pro choice or pro gay marriage, they would instantly be disqualified for consideration by many who had them at the top. The media sure as hell knows that, which is why they're going to be asking these kinds of questions all the way.

The more purity the GOP demands from its candidates, the more the media will focus on the social issues.

If the GOP really is sure that pro-life and anti-gay marriage are winning issues for them, great, run with it. But you can't complain when the media jumps on it.
What exactly does pro-gay mean? I think that reveals your own mindset than someone elses. Gee, conservatives want a conservative candidate, go figure. I haven't heard of anyone running on any homosexual or abortion platform. So yes, it's the media's fault for being the dishonest smear mongers they are.
Edgetho illustrates my point in Post 140:

"Carson is done. Never apologize for the truth. Never. As soon as the Orwellian scum in the dimocrap party have you doing that.... It's over. Carson needs to disappear"

The media knows this and will take advantage of it.

Of course the Dems are obsessed with certain social issues, and the GOP is playing right into their hands.

If a top Republican candidate, let's say Walker or Paul, came out as pro choice or pro gay marriage, they would instantly be disqualified for consideration by many who had them at the top. The media sure as hell knows that, which is why they're going to be asking these kinds of questions all the way.

The more purity the GOP demands from its candidates, the more the media will focus on the social issues.

If the GOP really is sure that pro-life and anti-gay marriage are winning issues for them, great, run with it. But you can't complain when the media jumps on it.
What exactly does pro-gay mean? I think that reveals your own mindset than someone elses. Gee, conservatives want a conservative candidate, go figure. I haven't heard of anyone running on any homosexual or abortion platform. So yes, it's the media's fault for being the dishonest smear mongers they are.

"Carson is done. Never apologize for the truth. Never. As soon as the Orwellian scum in the dimocrap party have you doing that.... It's over. Carson needs to disappear"

yes, thats very true. We need candidates who will speak the truth, stand behind it, and tell the media to stuff it. Fear of the media is castrating the GOP and Boehner and McConnel are letting it happen.

The flaw in Edgetho's argument is that Carson was not speaking the truth when he said homosexuality is a choice.

Carson demonstrated a great deal of integrity for admitting his mistake.

Poor Carson. He manned up and admitted a mistake and now the psychopaths are going to tie a RINO tag on his toe.

I guess it should not be surprising he was taken down by Republicans and not the Democrats.

Really? How is it that people have integrity when they have stupid, ill informed opinions? Where is the integrity in being stupid? Instead of being admired, he should just be ignored.

Really? How is it that people have integrity when they have stupid, ill informed opinions? Where is the integrity in being stupid? Instead of being admired, he should just be ignored.
You aren't seriously asking for perfection, are you?

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has flaws. Are you one of those imperfect assholes who never admits a mistake?

The flaw in Edgetho's argument is that Carson was not speaking the truth when he said homosexuality is a choice.

It was a partial truth.

Many gays CHOOSE to be gay. Many more don't have a choice.

Like you, they are an aberration, a mistake, one of nature's little jokes that she likes to play on us every now and then.

Something went wrong in mama's belly. Maybe she drank too much wine, maybe she smoked, maybe she did too much crack or maybe, as in your case..... Nature is telling you to please not procreate. (for which I am all in)

But for many -- Being Gay is a choice.

Sometimes the choice is between being asexual and being gay, but it's still a choice. Being asexual is a legitimate choice for some. For many.

Sometimes it's because some men want to participate in sexual activities that any woman would find abhorrent. Sometimes it's because being gay means you can duck responsibility for being an adult.... No role to fill, no demands, no expectations.

And sometimes it's because nature made a mistake. In those cases, they have my sympathy and I refuse to mock them. For the ones that choose to be gay?

It's their right in this Country but I don't have to accept it. It's a piss-poor choice. It's a SHIT way to live

That you don't know that tells me that you don't know jackshit about the topic and should just piss off.

Bottom line, he is going to lose a huge amount of voters for that remark. It's not just a matter of what he thinks of gays, it's an indication of his overall perspective regarding minorities in the US, who are a huge voting block.

It was a partial truth.

Like you, they are an aberration, a mistake, one of nature's little jokes that she likes to play on us every now and then.

Something went wrong in mama's belly. Maybe she drank too much wine, maybe she smoked, maybe she did too much crack or maybe, as in your case..... Nature is telling you to please not procreate. (for which I am all in)

Sometimes the choice is between being asexual and being gay, but it's still a choice. Being asexual is a legitimate choice for some. For many.

Sometimes it's because some men want to participate in sexual activities that any woman would find abhorrent. Sometimes it's because being gay means you can duck responsibility for being an adult.... No role to fill, no demands, no expectations.

And sometimes it's because nature made a mistake. In those cases, they have my sympathy and I refuse to mock them. For the ones that choose to be gay?

It's their right in this Country but I don't have to accept it. It's a piss-poor choice. It's a SHIT way to live

That you don't know that tells me that you don't know jackshit about the topic and should just piss off.
:cuckoo:
You are out of touch with reality. You think a heterosexual chooses to have sex with men because he wants to do stuff a woman won't do? Seriously? You think stupid stuff like that? You're nuts.

You are out of touch with reality. You think a heterosexual chooses to have sex with men because he wants to do stuff a woman won't do? Seriously? You think stupid stuff like that? You're nuts.

It's called 'sexual perversion' you stupid bitch.

Look it up

It was a partial truth.

Nobody is telling you that you have to be gay. If you don't want to, then don't do it. Otherwise, how is it any of your business if someone else does?

For many it is a choice. Carson did not say that it was a choice for all gays. What he said is 100% correct

Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has flaws. Are you one of those imperfect assholes who never admits a mistake?

Oh no, I make lots of mistakes.And I admit them. But one thing for sure, If I had been in the political spotlight like this guy has been for months now, I sure as fuck would know what my opinions are concerning hot topics and I would either keep them to my self or stand by them.

I ain't no weak ass sissy like this guy is .What about you?

It's called 'sexual perversion' you stupid bitch.

Look it up
LMAO You are just plain stupid and ignorant. A heterosexual does not have sex with the same sex, no matter how perverted he wants to be, unless he is bisexual or homosexual. You're so stupid.

You know what edge. When I see people like you with the hatred you have for gays, it makes me think that you probably lean that way and hate yourself for it.

I think the correct term is "self loathing".

Oh no, I make lots of mistakes.And I admit them. But one thing for sure, If I had been in the political spotlight like this guy has been for months now, I sure as fuck would know what my opinions are concerning hot topics and I would either keep them to my self or stand by them.

I ain't no weak ass sissy like this guy is .What about you?

he was misquoted, he was clearing up the misquote, not changing his position.

But, the dem/lib spin is noted, and is disengenuous as usual.

Forum List

Back