🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

And there you have it

Conservatives do not want vouchers so they can help poor black kids struggling in substandard schools. They want vouchers so they can pay to send their kids to Christian Scgools

No, your just a dumb ass that still doesn't want choice in education. If a private liberal school could survive I wouldn't have a problem with it.

You have always had a choice. Just don't force me to pay for your child's religious education

So you want to keep minority children uneducated and poor, because a few children might get a religious based education? So a choice is only a choice if your for it? Got it.

No, your just a dumb ass that still doesn't want choice in education. If a private liberal school could survive I wouldn't have a problem with it.

You have always had a choice. Just don't force me to pay for your child's religious education

So you want to keep minority children uneducated and poor, because a few children might get a religious based education? So a choice is only a choice if your for it? Got it.

Like I said

The Conservative infatuation with vouchers has nothing to do with helping poor minority children and everything to do with having the taxpayer pay for Christian schools for rich white kids

Like I said

The Conservative infatuation with vouchers has nothing to do with helping poor minority children and everything to do with having the taxpayer pay for Christian schools for rich white kids

you are such an idiot. you have it exactly backwards. vouchers help poor kids, the rich don't need them---------------they are rich.

you get dumber with every passing day.

Like I said

That is an idiotic statement. I have never heard that prior to you stating it.

Like I said, your tinfoil hat is on too tight

Like I said

Tell that to the minority children in Washington. At least there is a handful that won't rely on government and not vote democrat.

Like I said

you are such an idiot. you have it exactly backwards. vouchers help poor kids, the rich don't need them---------------they are rich.

Rich don't need alot of things...they still get them

Conservatives want vouchers so they don't have to pay to send their kids to Christian schools

Stop kidding yourself

you mean like when only 5% of blacks vote republican and the rest vote democrat. using your logic, if 95% of whites voted republican, they would be racist.

here is the thing RW. you are way to focused on skin color. MLK jr. would be ashamed of you. racist like you keep this country divided by pigment instead of ideas and abilities. you want the focus on skin color, when the real issue is: what is best for this country.

if 95% of black people feel dems are the best, good for them. vote away. if the pubs are 90% white, so what? the democratic leadership is 95% white. practice what you preach hypocrite.

people like you use non-whites as political pawns. it sickens me. you have no dream that we won't be judged based on the color of our skin, your dream is that we will ALWAYS be judge based on the color of our skin. your dream is keep those of different skin color separate. you don't care about black people or asian people etc, all you care about is race mongering.

well, you've succeeded. congrats.

So, you are a psychoanalyst? Or maybe just a psycho.

I am thinking more the latter in your case.

So much anger, so much bile from you, always. Poor Yurt.

Now, back to the title of the OP, which is:

All the OP does is to report that Dr. Ben Carson is considering a presidential run.

Why not stick to the OP, like an adult, instead of trolling and attacking other members? Try it for a refreshing change, you might just like it!

you are nothing but a rep whore lying troll.

i have been RESPONDING to RW bringing up race and all you've done is BITCH about me talking about race and BITCH that i should get back to the OP.

not a single fucking word to RW about getting back to the OP.

fuck you statiskank. you are a worthless rep whore troll who does nothing but lie.

So, you are a psychoanalyst? Or maybe just a psycho.

I am thinking more the latter in your case.

So much anger, so much bile from you, always. Poor Yurt.

Now, back to the title of the OP, which is:

All the OP does is to report that Dr. Ben Carson is considering a presidential run.

Why not stick to the OP, like an adult, instead of trolling and attacking other members? Try it for a refreshing change, you might just like it!

you are nothing but a rep whore lying troll.

i have been RESPONDING to RW bringing up race and all you've done is BITCH about me talking about race and BITCH that i should get back to the OP.

not a single fucking word to RW about getting back to the OP.

fuck you statiskank. you are a worthless rep whore troll who does nothing but lie.

and they get away this

As smart as Carson is.

As accomplished as Carson is.

I don't feel he has the experience for the job. We don't need to elect another president just because he is black or worse because the democrats lay a guilt trip on America over the Democrat Party's sorted record on civil rights.

I would prefer if he ran for Senate, and stayed for more then 175 days. Or ran for governor. While I don't want an insider I do believe a person has to at least know the insides to get anything done.

As smart as Carson is.

I don't feel he has the experience for the job. We don't need to elect another president just because he is black or worse because the democrats lay a guilt trip on America over the Democrat Party's sorted record on civil rights.

I would prefer if he ran for Senate, and stayed for more then 175 days. Or ran for governor. While I don't want an insider I do believe a person has to at least know the insides to get anything done.

Yeah well we saw how that worked with Obama
so I'd almost be tempted to vote for Carson as his seems level headed and I'd hope he appoint people around him are the same
Not this radical bunch of commies, environmentalist, etc in around Obama
hell he tried to put an avowed communist 9/11 truther with, Van Jones another nobody but a black radical in his administation

Bullshit.

When Republicans have elected just six blacks to higher office in he last 100 years it is far from bullshit

What makes Carson any different than the other "we got blacks too" candidates?

So you first state that Republican won't vote for blacks then provide the statistics that they do. Bipolar?

You bragging about six blacks that Republicans have found "qualified" in the last 100 years?

When Republicans have elected just six blacks to higher office in he last 100 years it is far from bullshit

So you first state that Republican won't vote for blacks then provide the statistics that they do. Bipolar?

You bragging about six blacks that Republicans have found "qualified" in the last 100 years?

you're a broken record. you said the same thing to me yesterday. you lied, it gets pointed out and then you come up with this bizarre...well, you caught me in a lie, so you must be bragging.

troll

Code:

It only takes one counter example to prove a statement untrue.

Not bragging at all, I just don't see where a number means anything especially after you said that the number was zero. Blacks make their decisions based on what they think is good for them, just like everyone else. Why after all these years of democrat help they still seek the democrat party is anyone's guess. Maybe not the republican party but certainly a third party.

As smart as Carson is.

Yeah well we saw how that worked with Obama
so I'd almost be tempted to vote for Carson as his seems level headed and I'd hope he appoint people around him are the same
Not this radical bunch of commies, environmentalist, etc in around Obama
hell he tried to put an avowed communist 9/11 truther with, Van Jones another nobody but a black radical in his administation

Well true enough. The president is only one person and they should surround themselves with people who know what they are doing and not just for political pay off. So maybe Carson would be OK if he represented America as the city on the hill not the city in the pits as does Obama.

Like I said

Conservatives want vouchers so they don't have to pay to send their kids to Christian schools

Stop kidding yourself

so, lets see now. What you are saying is that there are no liberals or democrats or poor people who support school choice and vouchers. Is that correct?

according to the sewer dweller, all poor minority parents want their kids in crappy schools where they will learn how to sell and use drugs and little else.

you are a mental midgit, RW. Really stupid.

The Bush administration was more diverse than the obama administration---------and infinitely more qualified. And, yes, they still made mistakes.

Why not concentrate on finding the best qualified people and forgetting about their skin color, ethnic background, or reproductive equipment?

why is it that you libs always take every topic to a discussion of race? I know the answer, because its all you have.

Stop kidding yourself

so, lets see now. What you are saying is that there are no liberals or democrats or poor people who support school choice and vouchers. Is that correct?

according to the sewer dweller, all poor minority parents want their kids in crappy schools where they will learn how to sell and use drugs and little else.

you are a mental midgit, RW. Really stupid.

Rightwinger speaks for all the kids & parents trapped in the ghetto dontcha know

Republicans won't vote for a black man

They don't?
Who is the only black man in the Senate, until recently Booker ?
A Republican Black man that's who and he is from the South.
Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.)
We will see how well he does or does not do this Nov.

There are 3 Hispanic Senators, 2 are Republican and one is a Democrat.

Don't always believe what you hear on the news or the internet.
People need to look up the information for themselves because we are not getting correct information.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back