🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

No, I don't care to "discuss" it. I am concerned with my vote not those of others or their motives for voting the way they do.

Notice who injected race in this thread?

Ass

Oh please....save us from your false outrage

If Carson were just another white taking pot shots at Obama, he would not get a second glance. But because a black man is taking shots at a black president he somehow gets elevated to a top Republican presidential candidate

Don't give me the bullshit Republicans don't consider race

They consider it for political advantage, they just won't elect a black

I'm not the one expressing outrage, YOU are. At the thought of a black republican being elecyed no less.
You made a stupid statement, I proved you wrong and you persist on crying about it.

Blow me

Yes, anger management courses may really be the right thing for you...

and what in the world is this weird Right-Wing infatuation with gay sex?

Can anyone (well, someone sane, please) explain this to us?

At the very best, vouchers are a bandaid offering opportunities for some inner city kids to move to better schools

What about the rest? If I give tens of thousands of vouchers to inner city kids, where are you going to find the vacancies in Private Schools?

Vouchers are a conservative scam to allow white kids to get out of predominantly minority schools and allow the religious right a chance to have their private school education paid by the taxpayer

Bingo, there we have it. Religion, why is it your business where PARENTS send their kids to get educated? My tax dollars pay for abortions, and I'm told it's no of my business. So using liberal logic if a parent wants to send their kid to a Christian school using vouchers, then it's none of your business either. My tax dollars also send kids to liberal colleges that teach hate for America and religion. So maybe we do away with that too.

And there you have it

Conservatives do not want vouchers so they can help poor black kids struggling in substandard schools. They want vouchers so they can pay to send their kids to Christian Scgools

Liberals don't vouchers in the inner city because that means less money for the plantation (Teachers Union and all points in between).

When Republicans have elected just six blacks to higher office in he last 100 years it is far from bullshit

What makes Carson any different than the other "we got blacks too" candidates?

So you first state that Republican won't vote for blacks then provide the statistics that they do. Bipolar?

You bragging about six blacks that Republicans have found "qualified" in the last 100 years?

Why are you blaming the Republicans for the fact that there have been NO blacks in the political arena over the last 100 years who have shown themselves, by dint of their accomplishments, to be qualified to be President? You think Al Sharpton was qualified to be President?

So you first state that Republican won't vote for blacks then provide the statistics that they do. Bipolar?

You bragging about six blacks that Republicans have found "qualified" in the last 100 years?

Why are you blaming the Republicans for the fact that there have been NO blacks in the political arena over the last 100 years who have shown themselves, by dint of their accomplishments, to be qualified to be President? You think Al Sharpton was qualified to be President?

According to your standards, or what?

That's a pretty heavy statement.

Colin Powell would make an outstanding President and the last time I looked, he was black.

Where do you feel that being employed as a commentator on a network that pretty much has an opposing view, is a "lack of judgment" on Mr. Steele's part? I would think that it shows good character to go on a network with opposing views and present your own opposing view.
Why do you feel that he didn't do a good job as RNC chairman? I do remember some conservatives claiming that he was "lazy" and "spent too much money"........... but when I asked them to quantify their assertions, I never received an answer from them.

"“Michael Steele has a message for those who continue to criticize his tenure as Republican National Committee chairman: at least Republicans won when I led the national party."

Read more: Michael Steele Defends His Tenure As RNC Chairman | The Daily Caller

The RNC & DNC are supposed to be behind the scenes organizations. They aren't supposed to be in the headlines with controversies. Much like Deans tenure was publicly ridiculous so was Steeles.
And his words & actions on the mickey mouse network speak for themselves. I watched enough to know that he is an appeaser. I'm simply not interested in another spineless yes man. We need a LEADER not a follower.

There are controversies with with RNC now, here's one of them:
RNC Chair Priebus Under Fire | The American Spectator

I don't understand how you think that Mr. Steele is an "appeaser", if you have some examples , I would be glad to see them.

I'm not interested in digging for obscure quotes of the man. I just remember him saying things and acting in a manner on bsnbs that I didn't like. And Priebus isn't much better imo. Like I said, those guys belong behind the scenes not in the spotlight.

It is just my opinion, nothing more. Don't like the man. Duval Patrick strikes me as more composed than Steele who's always on the defensive.

I think the two guys I put in bold above would be a LOT more qualified to run than west, carson, or cain. How come it seems that these guys (Steele/Watts) don't seem to be on the "radar" for a potential candidate for the same republicans who advocate for cain, west, and carson?

Is there something "different" about Michael Steele and J.C. Watts or Tim Scott from the aforementioned people? :)

What happened to J.C. Watts? He impressed the hell out of me.

Well, this article is a good read:
Conservative Black Chick » Blog Archive » JC Watts Tells RNC Enough with Phony Outreach; Try Inclusion

What I like about J.C. Watts, Michael Steele, and Tim Scott is that they don't engage in that "Blacks on the Democrat plantation" or "Blacks are brainwashed because they vote democrat" or "The Blacks only vote Democratic because they want handouts" rhetoric. This is one of the reasons why I think that they don't get as much traction as cain, west, carson, et al.

Tim Scott ,as well as Rand Paul, have gone across partly lines and worked with Corey Booker to try to achieve POSITIVE things instead of engaging in the negative rhetoric and inaccurate blanket generalizations that the aforementioned people I mentioned tend to engage in.

are you serious? conservative black chick
you all should tend to your party if you're not Republican, and leave black chick's out of it

Conservative Black Chick » Blog Archive » JC Watts Tells RNC Enough with Phony Outreach; Try Inclusion

What I like about J.C. Watts, Michael Steele, and Tim Scott is that they don't engage in that "Blacks on the Democrat plantation" or "Blacks are brainwashed because they vote democrat" or "The Blacks only vote Democratic because they want handouts" rhetoric. This is one of the reasons why I think that they don't get as much traction as cain, west, carson, et al.

Tim Scott ,as well as Rand Paul, have gone across partly lines and worked with Corey Booker to try to achieve POSITIVE things instead of engaging in the negative rhetoric and inaccurate blanket generalizations that the aforementioned people I mentioned tend to engage in.

you all should tend to your party if you're not Republican, and leave black chick's out of it

:wtf:

What's wrong with "Conservative Black Chick"?

I'm a Liberal and I'm an Independent, I vote for and support people I choose to support and vote for regardless of party affiliation. Now, what did you think about what J.C. Watts had to say or did you not read the article?

I'm a Liberal and I'm an Independent, I vote for and support people I choose to support and vote for regardless of party affiliation. Now, what did you think about what J.C. Watts had to say or did you not read the article?

...lol.....

My, oh my, you are a taskmaster.

:rofl:

no I didn't read it, but how do you know the black chick is even a conservative..they post their party affiliation?
anyone can be anonymous and claim to be something
as for J.C Watts I would of voted him back then so it's the left who brings up these accusations that Republicans aren't diverse, don't have blacks, women, latinos, blah blah

Last edited:
Carson's race is irrelevant, in fact there is no such thing as 'race,' he is first and foremost a human being, capable of being stupid, ignorant, and wrong – just like most other conservatives.

According to your standards, or what?

That's a pretty heavy statement.

Colin Powell would make an outstanding President and the last time I looked, he was black.

I thought of modifying my statement because of Powell, but then nixed that due to his performance as Secretary of State. He'd risen to his level of incompetence and so qualified under my argument.

Again, it's not the fault of the Republicans that no qualified black people come forward. Were Herman Cain or Alan Keyes qualified? Most people didn't think so.

Even if you modify my statement to be more kind or relaxed in standards the overall point still stands - it's not the party which is blocking people from presenting their case, it's that there are no, or few, people making the case.

Similarly, we don't have any Estonian-Americans who are in the running for the Presidency. Is that because the Republicans are actively blocking Estonian-Americans from making their case?

Carson's race is irrelevant, in fact there is no such thing as 'race,' he is first and foremost a human being, capable of being stupid, ignorant, and wrong – just like most other conservatives.

well, I'm sorry but you and your post take's the prize in all those categories (with exception of human being I'm not sure you are one)..but what is new?

Last edited:

no I didn't read it, but how do you know the black chick is even a conservative..they post their party affiliation?

as for J.C Watts I would of voted him back then so it's the left who brings up these accusations that Republicans aren't diverse, don't have blacks, women, latinos, blah blah

Here's her bio:

"Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C. Some would say she is a triple minority: woman, black and a Republican living in a Democrat dominated city. She’s contemplating moving back to her home state of Virginia, where her vote would count for something. By day, Crystal is a communications consultant and editor and publisher of the blog Conservative Black Chick. Crystal earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from Georgetown University and holds a Masters of Fine Arts in Theatre from Virginia Commonwealth University."

J.C. Watts is still active in politics and the article legit. JC Watts makes some excellent points.

Oh please....save us from your false outrage

If Carson were just another white taking pot shots at Obama, he would not get a second glance. But because a black man is taking shots at a black president he somehow gets elevated to a top Republican presidential candidate

Don't give me the bullshit Republicans don't consider race

They consider it for political advantage, they just won't elect a black

I'm not the one expressing outrage, YOU are. At the thought of a black republican being elecyed no less.
You made a stupid statement, I proved you wrong and you persist on crying about it.

Blow me

In the infantile, undeveloped mind of most male conservatives, being gay is 'bad,' where they hold gay Americans in contempt and disrespect. So if a rightist insults someone in the context of 'gay sex,' he's displaying the same contempt and disrespect for the person to whom the 'insult' is intended.

It's also the language common to most on the right who are ignorant, fearful cowards. Many lack the intelligence, knowledge, and mental acumen to engage in thoughtful, meaningful debate, and resort instead to ridiculous, childish insults.

Gramps is but one such example.

Here's her bio:

"Crystal Wright is a black conservative woman living in Washington, D.C. Some would say she is a triple minority: woman, black and a Republican living in a Democrat dominated city. She’s contemplating moving back to her home state of Virginia, where her vote would count for something. By day, Crystal is a communications consultant and editor and publisher of the blog Conservative Black Chick. Crystal earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from Georgetown University and holds a Masters of Fine Arts in Theatre from Virginia Commonwealth University."

J.C. Watts is still active in politics and the article legit. JC Watts makes some excellent points.

ok thanks, I don't go to many links from a lot of the left leaning here..Especially the Rabid nutjobs on the left ..I'll check it out

Well,then. :lol:

Blow me

In the infantile, undeveloped mind of most male conservatives, being gay is 'bad,' where they hold gay Americans in contempt and disrespect. So if a rightist insults someone in the context of 'gay sex,' he's displaying the same contempt and disrespect for the person to whom the 'insult' is intended.

It's also the language common to most on the right who are ignorant, fearful cowards. Many lack the intelligence, knowledge, and mental acumen to engage in thoughtful, meaningful debate, and resort instead to ridiculous, childish insults.

and you're just such a sweet person. who would want to hang with you?
jeeeze, look in a damn mirror..... what do call this post but, a child in an adult body throwing a temper tantrum filled with INSULTS

Last edited:

Blow me

You can be quite stupid at times. The ONLY one who brought up "gay" was the moron you quoted.

Forum List

Back