🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

If having the right skin tone and agreeable values made someone presidential material Alan Keyes would be finishing his second term by now.

Um, no. Alan would still be a batshit crazy Uncle Tom.

What is an uncle tom you racist piece of shit

The kind of black guy who takes shitloads of money from white people telling them how shiftless and lazy other black folks are.

See ALso.

Ben Carson
Alan Keyes
Herman "Nein, Nein, Nein" Cain
Clarence Thomas

Those programs were instituted in the 1960s as part of Lyndon Johnson's 200 Year Plan and since expanded. Check the results. Single mother family households have increased as has unemployment rates among black males. Without blaming Republicans, why don't you site the programs and results that have helped the black community.

And exactly WHERE is the correlation between these programs and single mother households? Hmmm??

those programs incentivized (made financially attactive) single mother households. The more out of wedlock kids you have, the more money the govt GIVES to you.

But you knew that----------or you really are as dumb as a box of rocks.

That's a myth. The single mother household was a cultural characteristic of black America's poor long before the 60's.

It's clear that rightwinger is only tolerant of blacks when it is convenient to his ideology. Typical leftist race baiting piece of garbage.

Just because I point out the horrendous record Republicans have with blacks?

that republicans won't vote for a black man, when they clearly have.

liar racist

You are bragging about electing six blacks in a hundred years as proof?

no. just pointing out that you are a liar and a racist.

the dems record does not fair much better. your argument is silly, for example....republicans only have 10 blacks on their side, well dems have 30, yet, both parties have 10,000 whites on their side and you are arguing some sort of moral superiority.

it is downright stupid. let all americans be in the party they want to and run for the party they want to. stop focusing on skin color RW. you spit on MLK jr's grave everytime you bring up skin color. you do not have the dream.

The kind of black guy who takes shitloads of money from white people telling them how shiftless and lazy other black folks are.

See ALso.

Ben Carson
Alan Keyes
Clarence Thomas

The irony here is that the people you named are actual victims of racism, but don't bitch about it for reasons of personal gain.

While numbnuts like you look up to pure race hustlers such as:

Revvum Jesse Jackson
Revvum Al Sharpton
Louis Farrakhan
Elijah Cummings
Sheila Jackson Lee
Maxine Waters

And lets not forget the biggest victim of racism ever:

Barack Obama .... :thup:

Ben Carson on White House: 'I am starting to think about it' - Washington Times

Retired brain surgeon and noted conservative Ben Carson, who has resisted calls for him to make a run for the presidency in 2016, said that he’s now softened his stance on the issue.

“I certainly didn’t give it much thought early on,” he told Fox News. “[But] there’re just hundreds of people [who are] so enthusiastic” about the idea.

Good. If he does, be afraid. Very afraid. And then watch as race cards everywhere are rendered useless.

Interesting to see how this works out. Ben is considered a good negro by republicans who generally hate and fear negroes, but he'll have a hard time attacking free stuff since he came from a family that received it. A no no in the republican world. Yet, without the free stuff, he may not have had the opportunities he had. Actually, he should consider running as a democrat, since their liberal policies helped make him what he is today. The republican antidote to people in need is to get off your lazy behind and get a job, and in the meanwhile, here's a map to the best dumpster diving locations for hungry kids. Also, will white southerners vote for him? I think not.

I read on another thread on USMB that the use of this word "Negro" is racist, unless you are black and then it is okay.

It's clear that rightwinger is only tolerant of blacks when it is convenient to his ideology. Typical leftist race baiting piece of garbage.

If having the right skin tone and agreeable values made someone presidential material Alan Keyes would be finishing his second term by now.

Racist asshole, you want to really think he is an Uncle Tom? He is fighting the racist bullshit the Dems keep trying to sell. It is he Dems that wan their blacks to follow their agenda and if they don't, they are attacked as Uncle Toms. Thanks for proving who the racist assholes are Joe, because you are one.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but you fuckers only want blacks to agree with your opinion. If they don't you go to your racist labels.

Thanks for revealing your racist tendencies.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

And he points out your racism and hatred for blacks, if they don't adhere to your standards.

I would most likely vote for Carson before anyone on the Democrat ticket.

Last edited:
You are bragging about electing six blacks in a hundred years as proof?

the dems record does not fair much better. your argument is silly, for example....republicans only have 10 blacks on their side, well dems have 30, yet, both parties have 10,000 whites on their side and you are arguing some sort of moral superiority.

it is downright stupid. let all americans be in the party they want to and run for the party they want to. stop focusing on skin color RW. you spit on MLK jr's grave everytime you bring up skin color. you do not have the dream.

Dems have elected ten times the number of blacks than republicans have and to much higher office

How can a party that is 90% white have the audacity to tell people not to focus on skin color?

Let's get away from race!

Let's talk about science, education and infrastructure. Maybe minimum wage....

Race is a loser!

Dems have elected ten times the number of blacks than republicans have and to much higher office

How can a party that is 90% white have the audacity to tell people not to focus on skin color?

Why does a party that claims diversity focus on skin color. Rightwingnut seems to focus only on color. Fucking asshole racist that he is.

See ALso.

Ben Carson
Alan Keyes
Clarence Thomas

Like Obama that actually has done nothing for black communities except increase their the number on food stamps and limit the number of jobs available for blacks.

You are a complete asshole.

And he points out your racism and hatred for blacks, if they don't adhere to your standards.

I mock your choices in "we have black candidates too" Shills who soak the Republican faithful by spouting the same rhetoric about blacks.

I mock the pathetic attempts of Republicans to court the black vote by elevating shameless panderers to right wing rhetoric and expecting blacks to flock to the right to support these guys

Forum List

Back