Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

Republicans won't vote for a black man[/ s
man, i've already had this conversation with you and you recanted after i pointed out the elected black republicans.

why do you constantly lie? are you pathological?

You pointed out the SIX total Blacks elected in the last hundred years?

What was there for me to recant?

This thread is evidence that Rightwinger has nothing but excuses. No desire to actually help just find excuses to stop anything that could work simply because it isn't founded by the left.

Rightwinger, along with many other liberals care much more about teachers unions and big government bureaucracy than they do about real education.......

Amen to that

And yet, when both Rightwinger and I ask you to explain exactly how vouchers will work, you get all pissy and attack the messenger instead of tending to the message.

That really, really weakens your argument tremendously. For you see, it's the ideas here that interest me. I really don't give a fuck what you think of me personally, you are not important enough to me for me to even consider it.

So, in end-effect, your personal attacks only make your argument look silly.

why do dems constantly bring up the skin color of someone? why do they constantly harp over whether someone is black or not?

why are dems so racist?

The first person on this thread to bring up color was The Rabbi, a rabid, racist Republican.

Care to try again?

I found Michael Steele to be a very interesting and intelligent man.

His campaign ads in 2006 were very, very interesting and fresh.

Care to discuss how democrats exploit the black vote? Its simply repulsive and appalling.

OK....Let's do it

Democrats get the black vote because the actually promote programs that have helped the black community. Social programs, affirmative action, jobs programs.
minority business incentives......all opposed by Republicans
What have the Republucans promoted that will help minority communities

Those programs were instituted in the 1960s as part of Lyndon Johnson's 200 Year Plan and since expanded. Check the results. Single mother family households have increased as has unemployment rates among black males. Without blaming Republicans, why don't you site the programs and results that have helped the black community.

Can you prove that ANY of these programs caused an increase in single mothers or unemployment

Care to discuss how democrats exploit the black vote? Its simply repulsive and appalling.

OK....Let's do it

Democrats get the black vote because the actually promote programs that have helped the black community. Social programs, affirmative action, jobs programs.

Those programs were instituted in the 1960s as part of Lyndon Johnson's 200 Year Plan and since expanded. Check the results. Single mother family households have increased as has unemployment rates among black males. Without blaming Republicans, why don't you site the programs and results that have helped the black community.

And exactly WHERE is the correlation between these programs and single mother households? Hmmm??

OK....Let's do it

And exactly WHERE is the correlation between these programs and single mother households? Hmmm??

those programs incentivized (made financially attactive) single mother households. The more out of wedlock kids you have, the more money the govt GIVES to you.

But you knew that----------or you really are as dumb as a box of rocks.

why do dems constantly bring up the skin color of someone? why do they constantly harp over whether someone is black or not?

why are dems so racist?

The first person on this thread to bring up color was The Rabbi, a rabid, racist Republican.

Care to try again?

did i say RW was the first?

care to try again?

btw, rabbi was mocking biden you fool.

Republicans won't vote for a black man[/ s
man, i've already had this conversation with you and you recanted after i pointed out the elected black republicans.

why do you constantly lie? are you pathological?

You pointed out the SIX total Blacks elected in the last hundred years?

What was there for me to recant?

that republicans won't vote for a black man, when they clearly have.

liar racist

1. Democrats need to stay away from RACE!
2. Does Mr.Carson support science, infrastructure and education???

why are dems so racist?

Care to try again?

care to try again?

No, you asked why DEMS constantly bring up race, but the first person on this thread to get that ball rolling was a Rightie, The Rabbi, you stupid fuckface.

Now, back to the Title of the OP:

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it'

I also did not mention his race at all in the OP.

At the very best, vouchers are a bandaid offering opportunities for some inner city kids to move to better schools

What about the rest? If I give tens of thousands of vouchers to inner city kids, where are you going to find the vacancies in Private Schools?

Vouchers are a conservative scam to allow white kids to get out of predominantly minority schools and allow the religious right a chance to have their private school education paid by the taxpayer

Bingo, there we have it. Religion, why is it your business where PARENTS send their kids to get educated? My tax dollars pay for abortions, and I'm told it's no of my business. So using liberal logic if a parent wants to send their kid to a Christian school using vouchers, then it's none of your business either. My tax dollars also send kids to liberal colleges that teach hate for America and religion. So maybe we do away with that too.

And there you have it

Conservatives do not want vouchers so they can help poor black kids struggling in substandard schools. They want vouchers so they can pay to send their kids to Christian Scgools

No, your just a dumb ass that still doesn't want choice in education. If a private liberal school could survive I wouldn't have a problem with it.

OK....Let's do it

welfar21.gif

TANF was created by the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act instituted under President Bill Clinton in 1996. The Act provides temporary financial assistance while aiming to get people off of that assistance, primarily through employment. There is a maximum of 60 months of benefits within one's lifetime, but some states have instituted shorter periods. The reform granted states wide discretion of how to distribute TANF entitlements. States also have the authority to eliminate payments to recipients altogether. Under the new act, TANF recipients are required to find a job within 24 months of receiving aid. In enforcing the 60-month time limit, some states place limits on the adult portion of the assistance only, while still aiding the otherwise eligible children in the household.

Note the huge difference between single and married mothers who had to find jobs after TANF?

Care to try again?

care to try again?

No, you asked why DEMS constantly bring up race, but the first person on this thread to get that ball rolling was a Rightie, The Rabbi, you stupid fuckface.

Now, back to the Title of the OP:

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it'

I also did not mention his race at all in the OP.

again, rabbi was MOCKING biden. RW brought up his race as a serious issue to insult republicans. and many dems do. you're not bright enough to understand the difference.

now, go ignore your race baiting lefties and stfu.

those programs incentivized (made financially attactive) single mother households. The more out of wedlock kids you have, the more money the govt GIVES to you.

But you knew that----------or you really are as dumb as a box of rocks.

Actually, deadbeat fathers incentivized single mothers

Welfare made sure they were fed and had a roof over their head

Bingo, there we have it. Religion, why is it your business where PARENTS send their kids to get educated? My tax dollars pay for abortions, and I'm told it's no of my business. So using liberal logic if a parent wants to send their kid to a Christian school using vouchers, then it's none of your business either. My tax dollars also send kids to liberal colleges that teach hate for America and religion. So maybe we do away with that too.

And there you have it

Conservatives do not want vouchers so they can help poor black kids struggling in substandard schools. They want vouchers so they can pay to send their kids to Christian Scgools

No, your just a dumb ass that still doesn't want choice in education. If a private liberal school could survive I wouldn't have a problem with it.

You have always had a choice. Just don't force me to pay for your child's religious education

It's clear that rightwinger is only tolerant of blacks when it is convenient to his ideology. Typical leftist race baiting piece of garbage.

Forum List

Back