🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson on White House: ‘I am starting to think about it’

What have Republicans done to help black families to stay together and support themselves? Where are the Republican jobs programs targeted for poor and minority areas? . This should be interesting

We want them to get an education, think for themselves. Voucher programs work. If they get an education, they won't need government programs to do anything. How long has the war on ? The war has made it worse. Democrats hate successful black conservatives, y'all have blasted everyone of them. You say Carson doesn't have experience, but you support the least qualified president in history. Obama.

School voucher programs are govenment programs. You want the government to pay people to send their kids to private schools when there are already public schools free for everyone.

Public schools are not free.

Stupid posters lol

We want them to get an education, think for themselves. Voucher programs work. If they get an education, they won't need government programs to do anything. How long has the war on ? The war has made it worse. Democrats hate successful black conservatives, y'all have blasted everyone of them. You say Carson doesn't have experience, but you support the least qualified president in history. Obama.

School voucher programs are govenment programs. You want the government to pay people to send their kids to private schools when there are already public schools free for everyone.

Public schools are not free.

Stupid posters lol

But that's how the Left thinks, it is astonishing isn't it?

How will vouchers do what you say they will do?

The same way charter scools do it. By removing the negative outside influences so the child can focus on whats important & not whats hip.

:wtf:

That's interesting. You know, it's just an idea, but if you are talking about schools and learning and if you really want to convince someone of your viewpoint, it might be helpful to spell the word "schools" correctly. Now, I am not the spelling and grammar police, and sometimes, no one gives a flying fuck, but really, if you are talking about the virtues of education and vouchers that should somehow improve that education, then correctly spelling key words related to that specific subject is probably a good idea. What do you think?

I think spell check failed to stop a wanna be English Professor from using the word "and" too often. Keep up the bad work..... :thup:

Once again you come back with platitudes and no real solutions. Yes, we want all Americans to get an education. But that doesn't resolve the problem of what happens to those who did play the game according to your rules

What about those who graduated High School and found no jobs? Those who entered the military and had no jobs when they got out? Those who graduated college and can't support themselves?

The Hire More Heroes Act (H.R. 3474) passed the House on March 11, 2014, with support from 183 Democrats. The Senate has done nothing.

The Success and Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Act (H.R. 10) passed the House on May 9, 2014, with support from 158 Democrats. The Senate has done nothing.

Taken from Original Shrooms thread.

Doa in the Senate of course, and who runs the Senate?

Doesn't look like it was blocked to me

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/113-2014/s143

Went forward on a 96-3 vote

There are 2 summaries for this bill.
Bill summaries are authored by CRS.
Shown Here:
Passed House without amendment (03/11/2014)

(This measure has not been amended since it was introduced. The summary of that version is repeated here, with an updated short title.)

Hire More Heroes Act of 2014 - Amends the Internal Revenue Code to permit an employer, for purposes of determining whether such employer is an applicable large employer and thus required to provide health care coverage to its employees under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, to exclude employees who have coverage under a health care program administered by the Department of Defense (DOD), including TRICARE, or the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

Last edited:
What have Republicans done to help black families to stay together and support themselves? Where are the Republican jobs programs targeted for poor and minority areas? . This should be interesting

Once again you come back with platitudes and no real solutions. Yes, we want all Americans to get an education. But that doesn't resolve the problem of what happens to those who did play the game according to your rules

What about those who graduated High School and found no jobs? Those who entered the military and had no jobs when they got out? Those who graduated college and can't support themselves?

I gave you a solution, you give me lets keep doing the same thing. Keeping people poor and uneducated for a vote, is disgusting.

The Hire More Heroes Act (H.R. 3474) passed the House on March 11, 2014, with support from 183 Democrats. The Senate has done nothing.

The Success and Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Act (H.R. 10) passed the House on May 9, 2014, with support from 158 Democrats. The Senate has done nothing.

Oh, details, details.

Don't get in the way of his fantasy rant!!!

Vouchers & charter schools empower the parents & the children. That's why liberals oppose it. They want to empower the unions regardless of the cost to the child or his/her future. Keep them kids trapped in the system, feed them & have their vote for life rather than giving them the chance to break free of the cycle

Explain how vouchers are a solution

How does offering vouchers to tens of thousands of inner city children solve anything? Who is going to take them?

The same way charter scools do it. By removing the negative outside influences so the child can focus on whats important & not whats hip.

That's interesting. You know, it's just an idea, but if you are talking about schools and learning and if you really want to convince someone of your viewpoint, it might be helpful to spell the word "schools" correctly. Now, I am not the spelling and grammar police, and sometimes, no one gives a flying fuck, but really, if you are talking about the virtues of education and vouchers that should somehow improve that education, then correctly spelling key words related to that specific subject is probably a good idea. What do you think?

I think spell check failed to stop a wanna be English Professor from using the word "and" too often. Keep up the bad work..... :thup:

The use of "and" in the construction of those sentences is not only perfectly acceptable, it is also general practice.

Care to try again, or is whining all you have today?

Then what the fuck are you bitching about?

Why don't you just house all the poor personally then your heart wont bleed so much.

Oh, details, details.

My fantasy? He's the one saying the gop does nothing and this is a gop bill moron.

Why don't you just house all the poor personally then your heart wont bleed so much.

You claimed that the Senate did nothing on the The Hire More Heroes Act (H.R. 3474), Rightwinger then proved you wrong, and then you write this kind of drivel? Really?

I suppose this is what passes for Right-Wing intelligence these days.

Ok, got it.

Vouchers & charter schools empower the parents & the children. That's why liberals oppose it. They want to empower the unions regardless of the cost to the child or his/her future. Keep them kids trapped in the system, feed them & have their vote for life rather than giving them the chance to break free of the cycle

How does offering vouchers to tens of thousands of inner city children solve anything? Who is going to take them?

If you need it explained to you you're either too stupid to understand or just a hack trying to divert the discussion so you don't have to admit the failures of YOUR OWN PARTY.

Oh, details, details.

My fantasy? He's the one saying the gop does nothing and this is a gop bill moron.

Did you bother to read the Hire more Heros Act?

All it does is allow employers to count Vets TRICARE or VA health insurance towards Obamacare

Was he elected? No?

When Republicans have only elected six blacks to higher office in th last 100 years it is obvious that Republicans will not support a black candidate

Care to discuss how the Republican Party is 90% white?

90 PERCENT

How many blacks run for office as Republicans? How many racist white democrats vote against them when black Republicans run for office? You have no idea, you're just coming off with the same half cocked bullshit as usual..... :thup:

Republucans have elected SIX blacks in 100 years and you blame the Dems

Brought to you by the party of personal responsibility

Republicans don't elect politicians, the general voting population does.

Brought to you by someone who understands the election process in this country.

You claimed that the Senate did nothing on the The Hire More Heroes Act (H.R. 3474), Rightwinger then proved you wrong, and then you write this kind of drivel? Really?

I suppose this is what passes for Right-Wing intelligence these days.

Ok, got it.

No Rightwinger said the gop has done nothing to help. I posted this bill that is a gop bill that is doa in the Senate. A vote for cloture vote in the Senate is not passing the bill dumbass. The bill is still sitting in the Senate

If you need it explained to you you're either too stupid to understand or just a hack trying to divert the discussion so you don't have to admit the failures of YOUR OWN PARTY.

At the very best, vouchers are a bandaid offering opportunities for some inner city kids to move to better schools

What about the rest? If I give tens of thousands of vouchers to inner city kids, where are you going to find the vacancies in Private Schools?

Vouchers are a conservative scam to allow white kids to get out of predominantly minority schools and allow the religious right a chance to have their private school education paid by the taxpayer

Last edited:

Public schools free for everyone? This a lone is a great reason why vouchers are needed.

At the very best, vouchers are a bandaid offering opportunities for some inner city kids to move to better schools

What about the rest? If I give tens of thousands of vouchers to inner city kids, where are you going to find the vacancies in Private Schools?

Between GOOD public schools, charter schools & private schools accommodations could be made. If demand is extremely high then you can bet your ass that someone will fund & build new schools. Private enterprise always answers demand.

But by all means stay in the weeds with your head in the dirt. Or up the unions ass, whichever it may be.

Vouchers are a conservative scam to allow white kids to get out of predominantly minority schools and allow the religious right a chance to have their private school education paid by the taxpayer

LOLOLOLOL @ your edited addition to your post.

I think your tinfoil hat may be on a bit too tight lmao

Forum List

Back