🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson Raises $3.5 Million This Week Amidst Media Scrutiny

"Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson pulled in $3.5 million in campaign donations this week after furiously fighting off media reports Friday that he lied about his childhood and admission into West Point.

The $3.5 million was accompanied by 100,000 new followers on Facebook.

“What I have always said about the media is being proven for everyone to see,” Carson said in a Facebook post. “But I have news for them. This week alone we raised $3,500,000.00 from almost 70,000 donations. Just here on Facebook we have gained over 100,000 new followers this week.”

Read more: Carson Raises $3.5 Million This Week Amidst Media Scrutiny | The Daily Caller
Up your asses, liberals

"Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson pulled in $3.5 million in campaign donations this week after furiously fighting off media reports Friday that he lied about his childhood and admission into West Point.

“What I have always said about the media is being proven for everyone to see,” Carson said in a Facebook post. “But I have news for them. This week alone we raised $3,500,000.00 from almost 70,000 donations. Just here on Facebook we have gained over 100,000 new followers this week.”

Read more: Carson Raises $3.5 Million This Week Amidst Media Scrutiny | The Daily Caller
Up your asses, liberals
Is that a conservative's idea of a scathing retort?

Up your asses, liberals
No...That's your gerbil

Up your asses, liberals
No...That's your gerbil
are you Richard Gere's boy friend?

"Ben Carson Raises $3.5 Million This Week Amidst Media Scrutiny"

That's nice.

Carson won't be the GOP president nominee in 2016, of course.
Keep telling yourself it's over for Carson....You go ahead an believe that....
Nothing to believe, it's a given.
Umm. The $3.5 million his campaign raised this week says otherwise.
Christ. You libs are a fucking miracle.
nope , your inability to tell fact from fiction is a miracle.
many candidates from both parties have raised massive amounts of money and still lost.

isnt that what Michelle spends on a european vacation a day?

isnt that what Michelle spends on a european vacation a day?
Lol

Michelle spends that much to have her facial hair waxed.

That's nice.

many candidates from both parties have raised massive amounts of money and still lost.
Not the point...You libs are incensed, scratching your heads over how this could happen. "How could it be that we went out of our way to make up this big lie, have it craftily written to make it look like an infallible story, irrefutable, and yet this guy ( Carson) STILL manages to hang in there AND gets another three and a half million in campaign donations?"....
You guys are so pissed off that your trick didn't work, you're down to wise ass remarks and personal attacks.
Guess what chip boy, your side fucking lost this one.

That's nice.

Not the point...You libs are incensed, scratching your heads over how this could happen. "How could it be that we went out of our way to make up this big lie, have it craftily written to make it look like an infallible story, irrefutable, and yet this guy ( Carson) STILL manages to hang in there AND gets another three and a half million in campaign donations?"....
You guys are so pissed off that your trick didn't work, you're down to wise ass remarks and personal attacks.
Guess what chip boy, your side fucking lost this one.
It's exactly the point.
The rest as always is you swinging at shadows .

That's nice.

Let's see. You're one of the ones who has predicted Trump to have been finished at least five time already, correct? LOL!!

It's funny how Hilary did this: "
“I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation,” the agreement states.

Clinton received at least two emails while secretary of state on her personal email server since marked “TS/SCI”—top secret/sensitive compartmented information—according to the U.S. intelligence community’s inspector general."

And the same day the Carson smear begins.
B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

That's nice.

Let's see. You're one of the ones who has predicted Trump to have been finished at least five time already, correct? LOL!!
He is, he just doesn't know it yet and if he did he'd never admit it.

Forum List

Back