Ben Carson, the worst candidate in history

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
And to think some dumbasses actually supported that retard early on when the MSM were hyping candidates to displace The Donald. And The Donald was the most respectful guy toward Carson. To top off his total fail, Carson refuses to support one of the remaining candidates.

Because he's black?
That could be for some of these people on here but Carson is not a politician. Today's politicians have to be good actors, showy and all. Personal the moment he waffled on the parental choice for vaccines he lost.

I personally found him to be boring. John Kasich is a policy wonk too, but he doesn't put you to sleep nor looks like he's falling asleep himself when he's talking about it

Because he's black?
That could be for some of these people on here but Carson is not a politician. Today's politicians have to be good actors, showy and all. Personal the moment he waffled on the parental choice for vaccines he lost.

I personally found him to be boring. John Kasich is a policy wonk too, but he doesn't put you to sleep nor looks like he's falling asleep himself when he's talking about it
Well I suppose people will just have to have more drama in their lives. Personally I don't need dramatics.

And to think some dumbasses actually supported that retard early on when the MSM were hyping candidates to displace The Donald. And The Donald was the most respectful guy toward Carson. To top off his total fail, Carson refuses to support one of the remaining candidates.
Why must you kick a guy once he's already down? Shows your character. Let the dead lie.

Go suck a cock faggot!

The man is brilliant and a great person! He is not a politician and he didn't play the political game well. Nevertheless he would be 1000 fold better than Clinton or the Communist. Just because you are an utter failure doesn't make others!

Why must you kick a guy once he's already down? Shows your character. Let the dead lie.
Character? Snorter is one of the biggest trolls on this board!

Forum List

Back