Ben Carson Wants to Censor Speech

I asked this question just last evening. With all the Liberal attacks on the person of Dr. Carson and the racial bigotry being visibly displayed by the Liberals, I simply would like someone to tell me if the Democrats are up to their old politics? My question is: Are the Democrats holding a KKK rally on USMB?
The children and grandchildren of KKK Democrats are now evangelical conservative Republicans and Tea Partiers.

The same southern and Midwestern filth...different century

Well, that makes one conclude that all you Liberals on here are their offspring. You're certainly all racist bigots.

I asked this question just last evening. With all the Liberal attacks on the person of Dr. Carson and the racial bigotry being visibly displayed by the Liberals, I simply would like someone to tell me if the Democrats are up to their old politics? My question is: Are the Democrats holding a KKK rally on USMB?
The children and grandchildren of KKK Democrats are now evangelical conservative Republicans and Tea Partiers.

Well, that makes one conclude that all you Liberals on here are their offspring. You're certainly all racist bigots.
That's lame.

Slavers, KKK, Jim Crowe era conservative Democrats, Dixiecrats, Segregationists, and now, southern conservative evangelical Republicans.

All the same families

That's lame.

Slavers, KKK, Jim Crowe era conservative Democrats, Dixiecrats, Segregationists, and now, southern conservative evangelical Republicans.

All the same families

But it's you Liberals that are on here day after day with your racist bigotry attacking an educated Black man. I will ask again, is it just the educated Black that you hate or do you really hate all Blacks? Don't be afraid to answer. We've already established that you're all racial bigots.

…but on the other hand I've seen plenty of women with kids and thought to myself, what sick bastard had sex with her and produced children?

Really? Just because you judge a woman to be unattractive, you imagine that only a “sick bastard” could love her, be intimate with her, and produce children with her?

My own wife isn't exactly supermodel material, I'm afraid, but I love her very much, and she loves me, and someone who is so shallow and puerile that he'd judge her entirely by her appearance, and on that basis, judge me to be a “sick bastard” for loving her, isn't someone whose opinion on any subject should matter to any intelligent person.

May Laurence Tureaud have compassion on you.

There are only 3 reasons people oppose gay marriage.

1. Because the GOP and Fox News are mostly against it.
2. The thought of gay men kissing makes them feel icky
3. Their religion says it's wrong.

StrawmanArmy.jpg

But it's you Liberals that are on here day after day with your racist bigotry attacking an educated Black man. I will ask again, is it just the educated Black that you hate or do you really hate all Blacks? Don't be afraid to answer. We've already established that you're all racial bigots.

The Democratic party of old was the party of slavery,of Jim Crow laws, of the Ku Klux Klan,and to this day, it is liberals and Democrats who believe that they own black people,or at least the votes of black people.

To those on the far-wrong, a conservative black person is the modern equivalent of a runaway slave. They try to point the finger of racism as us on the right, but it is obvious to any who care to pay attention that Democrats and liberals are, and have always been, the racist side of our culture.

Why not, he already wants to amend the Constitution to dissallow Muslims from holding elected Federal office
He does?

Link?
So Ben Carson never said Muslims should not be POTUS?

But having just seen his interview on Meet the Press today, he probably just meant Muslims in favor of Sharia Law shouldn't be President
When did say he "wants to amend the Constitution to disallow Muslims from holding elected Federal office"?

You said it, I was just asking for a link.

There are only 3 reasons people oppose gay marriage.

1. Because the GOP and Fox News are mostly against it.
2. The thought of gay men kissing makes them feel icky
3. Their religion says it's wrong.

View attachment 53336
Oh no...it's not a fallacy, it's phsychology.

If you think your reasons for opposing gay marriage fall outside of the 3 I've provided...you're simply in denial, or in the grip of severe rationalization.

I can prove that in 3 responses or less.

Why not, he already wants to amend the Constitution to dissallow Muslims from holding elected Federal office
He does?

Link?
So Ben Carson never said Muslims should not be POTUS?

But having just seen his interview on Meet the Press today, he probably just meant Muslims in favor of Sharia Law shouldn't be President
When did say he "wants to amend the Constitution to disallow Muslims from holding elected Federal office"?

You said it, I was just asking for a link.
You're right.

Assuming that he would enact the procedures needed to achieve his stated desire, might have been getting ahead of him.

So we'll just leave it inside the intolerant minds of Carson and yourself

Ironically ironic post is ironic.

Your post was a lie, just admit it.
Wow, you are easilly outraged, aren't you.

You're ripe for the Tea Party's pickens
So you won't admit it.

Gosh, what a shock!

You're ripe for the Regressive Left's pickens, although I'd guess you've already been picked.
Awe, what's the matter?

Got poopy pants?

So you won't admit it.

Gosh, what a shock!

You're ripe for the Regressive Left's pickens, although I'd guess you've already been picked.
Awe, what's the matter?

Got poopy pants?
My goodness, how old are you?

When you're a little older, perhaps you'll have developed enough self esteem to admit when you have lied.

I have faith in you!

So you won't admit it.

Gosh, what a shock!

Awe, what's the matter?

Got poopy pants?

When you're a little older, perhaps you'll have developed enough self esteem to admit when you have lied.

I have faith in you!
Take a breath....relax, and save your faith for some other time when it's genuine.

Oh! and I'm 51

So you won't admit it.

Gosh, what a shock!

Awe, what's the matter?

Got poopy pants?

I have faith in you!
Take a breath....relax, and save your faith for some other time when it's genuine.

Oh! and I'm 51

Forum List

Back