🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson's Botched Map.....""Ooops..."

How bout this gem

You keep posting shit that you think makes the argument against voting for Carson. That's interesting.

I'm not concerned with Carson. His rise or fall is on his shoulders not mine or some stupid map. I just enjoy exposing the fools of the Democratic party and this seemed like a great thread to do it in.

The fact that you don't know that the tipover island guy was making a joke is the funniest item in this entire thread.

You really believe that?

Apparently he does. He deserves the representation he's elected

Obama drew a map..with 57 states.....:dunno:

Post it or sit your fat ass down and shut up, Skanky

LOL I've never taken direction from you, Roots, what makes you think I will now? Did Obungles say there were 57 states? Why yes, yes he did. Your attempt to split hairs is just that...an attempt to split hairs. Now go bake some cookies....or whatever you do in your idle time

So no one here will come to Carson'S defense. Makes you wonder where are all of his great statistics in the polls comes from.

LOL I've never taken direction from you, Roots, what makes you think I will now? Did Obungles say there were 57 states? Why yes, yes he did. Your attempt to split hairs is just that...an attempt to split hairs. Now go bake some cookies....or whatever you do in your idle time

So no one here will come to Carson'S defense. Makes you wonder where are all of his great statistics in the polls comes from.

Oh good Gawd, it's a computer error putting it together. you loons actually think Carson drew that map? Or for that matter put it together? This entire thread is stupid

Oh good Gawd, it's a computer error putting it together. you loons actually think Carson drew that map? Or for that matter put it together? This entire thread is stupid

Do you really think President Obama doesn't know how many states there are?

Forum List

Back