Ben Carsons Stabbing VS Hillary's Benghazi VS Obama Dog Eating. So Which Is The Most Appalling?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:offtopic::omg: So this is all the MSM has on Ben Carson, that maybe he was a little violent as a teen? But what about all those poor dogs that were eaten by Obama and those four Americans who died under Hillary's watch?
So take your pick, which of the three is the most horrid and dreadful?
I really feel sorry for those little doggies!!!:boohoo:

you know the left is desperate when they have to go back to a cons teen years.

since we all know that bill was fucking around while he was Gov of Ark and they didn't find out

pfft

What in the wide world of fuck are you babbling about NOW?
What "stabbing"?

and didnt Jimmy Carter beat the Fajesus out of some poor little bunny rabbit while Kayacking?

you know the left is desperate when they have to go back to a cons teen years.

since we all know that bill was fucking around while he was Gov of Ark and they didn't find out

pfft

Yeah......that Rampant Heterosexuality must be stopped toot sweet....

:offtopic::omg: So this is all the MSM has on Ben Carson, that maybe he was a little violent as a teen? But what about all those poor dogs that were eaten by Obama and those four Americans who died under Hillary's watch?
Definitely Ben Carson tryin' to stab a nigga

What in the wide world of fuck are you babbling about NOW?
What "stabbing"?
The Time Dr. Ben Carson Knifed Someone
Ben Carson’s Stabbing Story Is Full of Holes

the dailycaller got to 30 ads blocked, so the beast is a better link
and Hillary eats people, right? well only on PMS weeks.
Well if she does, I'm certain Ed Gein would love to have her as a running mate
hey, which president accidently threw a baby as if it was a baseball? Gerry Ford?

Stabbing someone is a crime. There's your difference.

Dog eating?

Stabbing someone is a crime. There's your difference.
he didn't actually stab anyone

and dog on the roof of a car was front page news for Mitt, while eating is a big meh from the fluffers

not overly fond of letting 4 people die, but not being a leftist dog, I have some standards.

Dog eating?
obama got fed dog as a kid in kenya, he ate it.

Most animals are considered food in most countries, not like they took the family pet to the butcher shop

i just cannot fathom anyone killing a dog, then making steaks out of him.

Dog eating?
obama got fed dog as a kid in kenya, he ate it.

Most animals are considered food in most countries, not like they took the family pet to the butcher shop

"The Daily Caller's Jim Treacher posted a blog item Tuesday with an excerpt from President Barack Obama's bestselling memoir "Dreams From My Father," in which Obama writes of eating dog meat when he was a little boy in Indonesia."
Dog Wars Escalate With Obama Dog Meat Anecdote

Forum List

Back